seles's matches !!! update videos 2001 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 08:50 PM   #16
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of
Re: seles's matches !!!

hey new clips from wimbledon 1992 1/2 F seles vs navratilova on the homepage, fantastic match with set 1 part 1 & 2, set 2 part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 and set 3 part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6, the match begins from 4-2 in the first set to the end

also, the end of the amelia island final 1996 sabatini vs graf on the wta's page

pistolfred is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2007, 04:18 AM   #17
country flag spencercarlos
Sabatini lover Forever

spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute

lovely work!
Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 9
Straight Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 6
Seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 5
Straight seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 4
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Sabatini has 2 titles 2 Runner up and 3 SF
Martinez has 0 titles, 0 RU, and 0 Sf
Record against the best players
Sabatini 40% Martinez 21%
Head to Head
Sabatini leads 9-6 over Martinez
FWTT Hard 111(111 + ny)Carpet 104(104 + ny)Clay 107(107 + 4) Grass 100(100 ny)
spencercarlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2007, 05:52 AM   #18
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. You're doing great job
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 09:37 PM   #19
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of

hey new clips on the wta's page : exhibition 2005 hingis vs sabatini part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 09:43 PM   #20
country flag pistolfred

hey new clips : complete final us open 1996 seles vs graf in 12 parts
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 10:08 PM   #21
country flag Vacant

Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that.
Vacant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 05:24 AM   #22
country flag SergioML

SergioML is an unknown quantity at this point

Spencercarlos: first of all, sorry for my English. I know you from the site Monicaselessite.com
Pistolfred told me that you have the complete semifinal between Seles and Sabatini in Roland Garros 1992. If it´s possible to you, could you upload this match one more time? I´m from Argentina and I love Sabatini and Seles and I really wanna see this match. Thank you.
As I told you before, only if you want.
SergioML is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 08:39 AM   #23
country flag pistolfred

new clips with 1997's matches :

hilton head final seles vs hingis (thanks to spencercarlos)

RG 1R seles vs saeki

RG 2R & 4R seles vs tauziat & seles vs pierce
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 06:37 PM   #24
country flag pistolfred

hey new clips with 3 reports of the 1/4F RG 1997 : graf vs coetzer, hingis vs sanchez and majoli vs dragomir
coming soon the monica's RG 1997 continues...
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 06:39 PM   #25
country flag pistolfred

seles's matches and others !!!

just to say for the anothers matches...
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 05:30 PM   #26
country flag pistolfred

new clips on the 1997's page with RG 1/2F seles vs hingis

coming soon the complete match
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 01:34 PM   #27
country flag pistolfred

hey new clips for the 1997's matches :

- some points to wimbledon seles vs testud

- some points to LA seles vs davenport

- match point canada 1/2F seles vs martinez

- some points canada F seles vs huber

- some points us open 1/8F seles vs pierce
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 02:18 PM   #28
country flag sonnys

sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future

Thanks...
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 09:02 AM   #29
country flag pistolfred

complete 1st set RG 1997 seles vs hingis on the homepage
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 08:22 PM   #30
country flag laurie

laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pistolfred, it's great to see you over here from Monica Seles site

http://www.classictennismatches.net/
laurie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote