seles's matches !!! update videos 2001 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2007, 09:55 PM   #181
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of
Re: seles's matches !!! 2002 tokyo seles vs hingis best points

new clip with miami 2002 seles vs clijsters best points
pistolfred is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2007, 02:48 PM   #182
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of
Re: seles's matches !!! 2002 miami seles vs clijsters best points

new clip with a big match miami 2002 seles vs capriati best points
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 05:05 PM   #183
country flag pistolfred

Re: seles's matches !!! 2002 miami seles vs capriati best points

new clip with some points from RG 2002 seles vs hantuchova
Old Oct 27th, 2007, 05:21 AM   #184
country flag Kuti Kis&Monica

Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of
Re: seles's matches !!! 2002 RG seles vs hantuchova

Again & again, thank you very much !
Kuti Kis&Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2007, 11:53 PM   #185
country flag pistolfred

Re: seles's matches !!! 2002 RG seles vs hantuchova

another one with wimbledon 2002 seles vs henin
Old Oct 29th, 2007, 11:13 PM   #186
country flag l0isFitz9833

l0isFitz9833 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: seles's matches !!! 2002 wimbledon seles vs henin

hello! i love your website. I'm a HUGE monica fan. I was wondering, I have been looking all over for the '02 Wimbledon QF against Henin and I see that you have it on your website, would it be possible for you to post the entire match? Possibly using yousendit?

lemme know please. thnx for the other matches

ryan
l0isFitz9833 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2007, 07:07 AM   #187
country flag pistolfred

yes, i will do it soon
Old Oct 30th, 2007, 07:49 AM   #188
country flag Kuti Kis&Monica

Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of

I hope we'll have larger parts of capriati/Seles in Miami 2002
Kuti Kis&Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 05:13 PM   #189
country flag MeGa-Fan

MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice MeGa-Fan is just really nice

hey does anyone have seles against medina garrigues aussie open 2002?

thanks

...MEDINA'S MEN...
MeGa-Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 09:28 PM   #190
country flag pistolfred

no i don't, sorry
new clips with usopen 2002 seles vs hingis & masters 2002 seles vs davenport on the 2002's page

and also, linz 2007 bartoli vs schnyder on the wta's page
Old Nov 1st, 2007, 09:59 PM   #191
country flag pistolfred

Re: seles's matches !!! 2002 - 2 matches added

new clips with RG 2002 seles vs williams & masters 2002 seles vs williams
Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 02:41 PM   #192
country flag l0isFitz9833

l0isFitz9833 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks. i cant wait to see that match! but idk why, but i can't see the clip of the '02 wimbledon with henin once i download it. it says it cannot be played. I just wanna make sure that when you post the full match, im able to see it
l0isFitz9833 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 07:20 PM   #193
country flag pistolfred

try with vlc player, it will be better and it's free with no codec
Old Nov 4th, 2007, 08:08 PM   #194
country flag #1SteffiGraf#1

#1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future

Thanks Fred! Keep up the good works!
------------------------------------------------------------
Hingis Fan est. 1996
Pova Fan est. 2009
#1SteffiGraf#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2007, 09:57 AM   #195
country flag pistolfred

new clips with aussie 2002 seles vs williams complete match