seles's matches !!! update videos 2001 - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2007, 11:30 PM   #166
country flag TheSeer

TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice
Re: seles's matches !!! aussie 1993 seles vs graf complete

I can't see the match against Nagyova...
TheSeer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2007, 08:35 PM   #167
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of

have you download it ?
you have to play with vlc media player
pistolfred is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2007, 08:53 PM   #168
country flag TheSeer

TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice TheSeer is just really nice

sorry, I just can't see it on your page. There is the match against Dokic in Bresil but not the other one...
Old Sep 19th, 2007, 12:26 PM   #169
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of

it was just the last game against nagyova and it was the firts link on the home page but now there is another match !!!
Old Sep 19th, 2007, 12:40 PM   #170
country flag TheSeer

D'accord, j'ai pensé que j'étais aveugle :-) Tu l'a encore, ce vidéo?
Old Sep 19th, 2007, 08:07 PM   #171
country flag pistolfred

oui bien sûr, je vais la remettre tout de suite, mais ce n'est que le dernier jeu et l'image n'est pas top
Old Sep 19th, 2007, 08:12 PM   #172
country flag pistolfred

ok c'est fait, je l'ai mis sur la page 2001 juste avant le lien du match contre dokic au brési, dis moi si il y a un problème
Old Sep 20th, 2007, 02:20 AM   #173
country flag TheSeer

magnifique, merci beaucoup...
Old Oct 1st, 2007, 04:44 PM   #174
country flag pistolfred

new clips with the 2002's matches : aussie seles vs williams only best points for the moment

Old Oct 6th, 2007, 11:52 AM   #175
country flag pistolfred

Re: seles's matches !!! 2002's matches aussie seles vs williams best points

new clip with the best points from aussie 2002 seles vs hingis
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 07:08 PM   #176
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: seles's matches !!! 2002 aussie seles vs hingis best points

Thanks, Fred.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2007, 03:00 PM   #177
country flag pistolfred

Re: seles's matches !!! 2002 aussie seles vs hingis best points

new clip with tokyo 1/2F seles vs kournikova
Old Oct 8th, 2007, 06:44 PM   #178
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: seles's matches !!! 2002 tokyo seles vs kournikova best points

OMGGGGG Fred can you put up the whole Tokyo match? I have the DVD but it only works for the first 2 sets so I've never seen the 3rd. As far as I can remember the rallies aren't super long, but they both hit some gorgeous winners in it.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2007, 10:41 PM   #179
country flag pistolfred

sure but later, after all the 2002's best points !!!
Old Oct 12th, 2007, 05:58 PM   #180
country flag pistolfred

new clip with tokyo 2002 seles vs hingis best points