Sammy Cheering Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2007, 08:27 AM   #16
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy Cheering Thread

Well done sam now beat na!!!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2007, 08:28 AM   #17
country flag UncleZeke

UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of

going to be a tough match, but Sam can beat Na Li.
UncleZeke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 06:43 AM   #18
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Well, she made it to the quarter-finals, a great win over Li Na today 6-2, 6-4. Will be a tough ask for her now though against Martina.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 06:52 AM   #19
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

sam into the quarters nice win over a player like na hingis won't be esay for sam but i believe that sam can beat her
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 07:05 AM   #20
country flag smit101

smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all

Great win by Sam! Good luck against martina! I give her a chance after pratty pushed her all the way in the second set of their match!

Jelena Jankovic...Daniela Hantuchova...Marion Bartoli...Lucie Safarova

Official Photographer of Don't knock the Dok
smit101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 07:56 AM   #21
country flag klok

klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of

Great work by Sammy to beat Li Na. She will have to play very good tennis to beat Martina though.
klok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 08:38 AM   #22
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Sammy please beat Martina!!!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 10:07 PM   #23
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all

Sammy will beat Martina!!
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote