Alison Bai - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Alison Bai go?

Top 50 1 11.11%
Top 100 0 0%
Top 200 3 33.33%
Top 400 5 55.56%
Other (please specify) 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 15th, 2008, 12:38 PM   #166
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alison Bai's Fan Squad!!

Alison heading for a baegel..hardly suprising.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2008, 01:11 PM   #167
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

She lost 6-0 6-1. Gotta say I was expecting a one sided match, but thought she could manage at least 3 games at worst. Still, 3 ranking points
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 01:40 PM   #168
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Not unexpected, but good on her for stepping up and giving it a go. 3 points is better than 0 points.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2008, 12:44 AM   #169
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Some great qualifying wins though. Nice to see you back Vicky.
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 11:56 PM   #170
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alison Bai

$US75 000 Rimini ITF Women's Circuit Event - Rimini, Italy
Women's Singles, Main Draw of 32
Representing Australia, Alison Bai, unseeded

1ST RD: defeated Martina PARMIGIANI (ITA) (WC/#NR) 6-1 6-2

As it should be, a good win over a younger, unranked opponent
Plays another Italian wildcard in QR2 tonight. Fingers crossed for a similar outcome
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 12:32 AM   #171
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Alison
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 10:46 AM   #172
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Ali Keep it going!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 10:56 AM   #173
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Well done Alison!
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 01:54 PM   #174
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Alison is on Centre Court at the moment playing her second round qualifying match against Bernardi.
Bai won the first set 6-2 and is currently trailing 0-2 second set but has BP's for 1-2
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 02:26 PM   #175
country flag OZTENNIS

Alison just lost the second set 6-3
FIGHT! And win in 3
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 02:54 PM   #176
country flag OZTENNIS

Bai up 5-0 final set
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 02:59 PM   #177
country flag OZTENNIS

Al won 6-2 3-6 6-0

Into final round of quallies
Ranking should go up to about 525 with this
Old Jul 28th, 2008, 12:28 AM   #178
country flag scottsue

Well done to Alison. i love that final set scoreline!
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 11:24 AM   #179
country flag OZTENNIS

Alison is just about to start her final qualifying round match at this week's 25k in Italy. Fingers crossed she can qualify and get a good first round opponent.

Here is a link to livescores for anyone wanting to follow
http://www.e-tennis.net/itfmonteroni/
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 11:30 AM   #180
country flag scottsue

Thanks for posting this BrisVegas! Good luck to Alison. She has been getting some solid results lately!