Anna articles and interviews - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 04:14 PM   #196
country flag Reiken

Reiken has disabled reputation
Re: Anna articles and interviews

^^ It sounds like she's "about to" retire.
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 04:14 PM   #197
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

I still only 24 years old, so I do not want to put an end to the career

Put a . after this please
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 04:58 PM   #198
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I registered in TF to support a tennis player not a politician.
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:20 PM   #199
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

It really make You think if she going come back next year.
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:21 PM   #200
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

She said two year break do that means she going wait all the way till 2013 to make a comeback
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:46 PM   #201
country flag GeorgianFan

GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute

It just gets worse and worse

Who Dares Wins
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
GeorgianFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 09:48 PM   #202
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 11:24 PM   #203
country flag Rafa_thebest

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

I REALLY REALLY hope she'll be back next year!
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 05:10 AM   #204
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

didn't her dad say she be back for 2012, I don't know wat to say anymore really I hope she be back for AO This Right Cause Party Got out of Hand really, I read somewhere she only need seven percent of votes to be seated usually I won't go against A-Chak but this time she gotta lose for sure she don't need to be seated. Anybody know what her Percent now
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 01:39 PM   #205
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Anna Chakvetadze: Recovered & Ready

http://www.wtatennis.com/page/OffCou...558479,00.html

MOSCOW, Russia - It has been a difficult last couple of years for Anna Chakvetadze, with several problems on and off the court being thrown at her - the latest being an inner ear inflammation that sidelined her for almost the entire 2011 season - but the talented Russian is over it all and feeling strong for 2012.
At the start of 2011, Chakvetadze seemed on her way to the upper echelon of the WTA. She had already been there, after all, making it as high as No.5 during a breakthrough 2007 season that saw her win four WTA titles and reach her first Grand Slam semifinal at the US Open. But adversity struck in Dubai, as she was leading the No.1-ranked Caroline Wozniacki in the second set of their second round match when she collapsed and had to retire due to illness.
"When I got sick in Dubai I was in very good shape," Chakvetadze said. "I was finally enjoying the way I was playing. I was feeling the ball great. I had found my game again and was really ready to compete. But then I got sick."
The illness would soon be diagnosed as dizziness, and Chakvetadze would end up playing just three complete main draw matches the rest of the year, retiring from two matches and withdrawing from 11 other events due to the ailment.
Never one to back down from a fight however, Chakvetadze continued to look for the root of the problem, and was eventually able to put an end to it.
"Doctors found an inflammation in my ear and connected it with the dizziness. I had to take medication for it, for a while actually. I didn't expect that it would take so long to get over it, but I did it. When I felt ready to play again it was already almost the end of the season, so I just decided to wait until the new season to play again. It was disappointing, but my health is the most important thing, and I hope I'll be able to do some good things in the new season.
"I'm 100% healthy now. It doesn't bother me anymore. I'm completely over it."
With her ranking down at No.232 it could be a steep climb, but just like any player who misses an extended period of time, she will have some help.
"I can use my special ranking for eight tournaments, so I'll be doing that in the first part of the year. Then we'll see what happens," the Russian said. "Of course it's going to be physically tough to start playing tournaments again because I wasn't training at this level for a long time, and right now I can't do three practices a day like I used to, but I feel so motivated to be back. I miss playing, I miss hitting the ball, I miss competing. I've found my motivation again and if I didn't think I could do well again, I wouldn't be coming back.
"I will be leaving Moscow on January 2 to go to Australia. My first tournament will be in Hobart. I have good memories from there. Again, I understand it will be tough, but I have nothing to lose and will try my best."
There will be at least one thing different about Chakvetadze upon her return: she is now involved in politics. "While I was away from the game I wanted to try something else besides tennis. I was always interested in politics, but if you told me a few years ago I'd actually be involved with it, I would never believe it! I was working with the Right Cause Party in Russia. I met some new people and really enjoyed myself. It was great to try myself in a different world.
"While I will do something if my party asks me to, right now my priority is sport. I spend my days on the tennis court. Tennis comes first for me."
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 09:22 PM   #206
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Her hair looks nice
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 10:21 PM   #207
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Her hair looks nice
IIRC, that photoshot was taken in Rome 2008 with JJ. They were good friends even though Anna was owning her in most of their matches.
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 10:30 PM   #208
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was in very good shape," Chakvetadze said. "I was finally enjoying the way I was playing. I was finally enjoying the way I was playing. I was feeling the ball great. I had found my game again and was really ready to compete.
This was the best part. When I saw her matches there I thought she was looking really good, but maybe it was just my imagination and thrashing a sick Hantuchova is not that hard, but now she says she was suddenly hitting the ball really well. So if she had waited to get over the flu first who knows what she could have done.
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 10:31 PM   #209
country flag Melange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibari Kyoya View Post
IIRC, that photoshot was taken in Rome 2008 with JJ. They were good friends even though Anna was owning her in most of their matches.
never seen it, wta is so cheap they keep recycling old photos
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 11:39 PM   #210
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah pic is from 2008, though to be fair i wouldn't have used a pic from last year or so as most haven't been that flattering (on the floor in dubai ).

just want to have her back on court already!

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote