Anna articles and interviews - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #136
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna articles and interviews

Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #137
country flag Rafa_thebest

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

good to know she's fine, what happened in Moscow is just AWFUL AND SAD! i wish she'd play Paris Indoors! that's a cool tourney and she always does well in it!
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 06:33 PM   #138
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

DUBAI, UAE - Caroline Wozniacki's path to regain No.1 will open with Anna Chakvetadze, after the Russian beat Daniela Hantuchova in the first round.
Watch live tennis from Dubai all week on TennisTV.com!
In a battle between former Top 5 players, Chakvetadze was sharper on the day, completing a 61 63 win over Hantuchova, although the match was far tougher than the scoreline indicates - it lasted an hour and 31 minutes. Chakvetadze has now beaten Hantuchova four times in a row and was happy with her play.
"I guess Daniela just came from Asia and didn't have enough time to adapt to the jet lag and everything," Chakvetadze said. "I was trying my best today. I actually thought I wouldn't have a lot of chances to win, but it's a very big tournament and I really wanted to, so I was trying my best and it was working."
"I'm disappointed about today, but I'm still so happy about last week," said Hantuchova, who defeated Vera Zvonareva en route to the title in Pattaya. "Probably the positive emotions are much more important right now. I just need to rest a few days and try to get my energy back, and then get ready for Doha."
Wozniacki, ranked No.2 in the world and needing to reach the semifinals here to regain No.1, received a first round bye and will open her tournament against Chakvetadze. The Russian, who turns 24 next month, has been as high as No.5 in the world and although she is 0-3 against Wozniacki, she has pushed the Dane to three sets every time, two of them going to 6-4 in the third.
After reaching the Top 5 in 2007 Chakvetadze had a rough few years, but in the second half of 2010 showed glimpses of her former self, particularly during a summer stretch in which she won 10 straight matches on hardcourts (ending up losing to Wozniacki in three sets in the Copenhagen semifinals).
"I'm pretty confident," Chakvetadze said of her form. "I think I'm going in the right direction. At least now I feel I'm playing tennis. A year ago it was something different. I don't want to expect too much, I just want to enjoy practicing, then enjoy the matches and try to win. I don't want to put pressure on myself.
"It's the beginning of a new career for me. I don't think about three years ago. Of course it gave me some experience, but it will also put more pressure on me."
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 12:27 PM   #139
country flag RS232

RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all

interview transcripts

http://www.dubaidutyfreetennischampi...anscripts.aspx

"Le tennis, c'est plus qu'un sport. C'est un art, au même titre que la danse." Bill Tilden

http://tennis-images.net
RS232 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:45 PM   #140
country flag VitorTA

VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all

Google translation looks very good!!
"Chakvetadze could resume training in two weeks" (Championat.ru)
Www.championat.ru/tennis/news-766326.html
Google translation

Edit: Looking at the source from that article,
"Health and career Chakvetadze is not in danger - says her father" (sport.rian.ru)
http://sport.rian.ru/sport/20110323/356993502.html
Google translation
it says that she is planning to return in Stuttgart, April 18-24.

Hope its true!!!

Last edited by VitorTA : Mar 23rd, 2011 at 02:22 PM.
VitorTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 02:42 PM   #141
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! Good news!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 03:23 PM   #142
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Wow thanks for sharing.

Go, Anna!
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 03:55 PM   #143
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I've read the news too.
What a relief!
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 04:18 PM   #144
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Thak God nothing serious.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 05:06 PM   #145
country flag VitorTA

VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all VitorTA is a name known to all

Funny how the news travel slowly, even with the internet...
Jessie Balan posted a message on Anna's FB page with the diagnosis 8 days ago. Most of the specialized press picked up on it imediately and wrote articles about it.
Now today, i wanted to see the standings in the Spanish Football League and came across an article on MARCA (spanish sports newspaper), dated as of yesterday, talking about her illness, and that she went back to Moscow to "think about her future" (), but clearly without any real news (and the most outrageous comments from readers).
Now it seems that the Brazilian press have read the Marca article, and are giving the 8-day-old news as breaking, appearing on various important websites, on the same day that it is revealed that the illness might not be that bad and she is a couple of weeks away from training.
When she shows up in Stuttgart they will probably be reporting that it was completely unexpected and a miraculous recovery .
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #146
country flag VitorTA

Two new interviews with Anna this time, first one from @VladasLasitskas, on "Sport-Express":
Original
Google Translation
(you can see how unlucky she's been when the reporter asks Anna if she feels that she's been jinxed )

Second one to "SovietSport" reporter Alexander Nikolaev:
Original
Google Translation
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 03:31 AM   #147
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

is it true that Cristian Kordasz not her coach anymore
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 11:47 AM   #148
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominika23 View Post
is it true that Cristian Kordasz not her coach anymore
Where did you read the information?
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #149
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

- Your coach Christian Kordas will arrive in Moscow in the near future?

- I do not see any reason to call it now, so while he was in Argentina. We'll see how my body responds to the first workout, and already from this we draw on.
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 02:33 AM   #150
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
- Your coach Christian Kordas will arrive in Moscow in the near future?

- I do not see any reason to call it now, so while he was in Argentina. We'll see how my body responds to the first workout, and already from this we draw on.
that good to hear than that she still with christian i sorry about that i just heard crazy rumor
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote