Sharapova vs "Nasty Nastya" Rodionova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: AO 2R: who's going to win?

Sharapova 47 82.46%
Rodionova 10 17.54%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 16th, 2007, 05:26 PM   #1
vogus

vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute
Sharapova vs "Nasty Nastya" Rodionova

Anastassia Rodionova is known as possibly the toughest, meanest character in women's tennis. She's the kind of girl who you wouldn't want to get into a knife fight with in a downtown bar.

Can she finish the job that Camille Pin started?
vogus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2007, 05:36 PM   #2
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharapova vs "Nasty Nastya" Rodionova

I doubt Maria will have 2 bad matches in a row but you never know Nasty might get inspired, i hope she can she's been steadily improving through 06 and it could be a breakthrough match for her realistically i expect it to be close for a set, then Sharapova finding her groove something like 7-6 6-1 maybe
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 05:39 PM   #3
SoClose

SoClose has a brilliant future SoClose has a brilliant future SoClose has a brilliant future SoClose has a brilliant future SoClose has a brilliant future SoClose has a brilliant future SoClose has a brilliant future SoClose has a brilliant future SoClose has a brilliant future SoClose has a brilliant future SoClose has a brilliant future

Maria in 2!
SoClose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 05:51 PM   #4
country flag John.
I Was Gonna Cancel!

John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute

Masha will regroup tomorrow and win in 2 sets
John. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 06:21 PM   #5
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Nastya is barely in the top 100, so her best chance is if Sharapova is still wobbly, and Nastya can run her around.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 06:39 PM   #6
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

If Big Masha doesn't drop the hammer on Little Anastasia I'm going to be worried about her game and chances in Melbourne.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 06:45 PM   #7
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

Masha is going to win this match in 2. She had a wake up call today.
And of course her next game will be played at night, so the conditions are quite different this time. And normally Masha gets better and better during an event like this.

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 07:02 PM   #8
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova will easily dispose of her.
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 07:10 PM   #9
country flag jazar

jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of

provided maria isnt tired from her 1st round match, she will win in 2
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 07:13 PM   #10
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Maria 64 60

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 09:59 PM   #11
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogus View Post
Anastassia Rodionova is known as possibly the toughest, meanest character in women's tennis. She's the kind of girl who you wouldn't want to get into a knife fight with in a downtown bar.
You forgot to imply that she's doping and make Cris Senior go as as you-know-who.
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 10:12 PM   #12
country flag DavidW

DavidW is just really nice DavidW is just really nice DavidW is just really nice DavidW is just really nice DavidW is just really nice DavidW is just really nice DavidW is just really nice DavidW is just really nice DavidW is just really nice DavidW is just really nice DavidW is just really nice

Masha should win in straight sets.

I think 6-2 6-2 is the likely outcome. Masha will defy her naysayers and possibly drop an F-Bomb (or two) to liven things up.

GO MARTINA!!!!

DavidW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 10:15 PM   #13
country flag vrp1

vrp1 is a glorious beacon of light vrp1 is a glorious beacon of light vrp1 is a glorious beacon of light vrp1 is a glorious beacon of light vrp1 is a glorious beacon of light vrp1 is a glorious beacon of light vrp1 is a glorious beacon of light vrp1 is a glorious beacon of light vrp1 is a glorious beacon of light vrp1 is a glorious beacon of light vrp1 is a glorious beacon of light

After her poor match in Rd.1 she might do it better in Rd.2.....
6-4 6-3 for Maria !
vrp1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 10:23 PM   #14
country flag disco_rage

disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute

I hope (and think) Sharapova will win pretty easy. Rodionova has a bad attitude!

Now i like my girls with attitude Jankovic and Golovin but Rodionova's is something else!
disco_rage is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 10:39 PM   #15
country flag MyskinaManiac

MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future

Something about the name 'Nastya' just reads as 'psycho'
MyskinaManiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote