British Juniors - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2007, 08:39 PM   #1
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
British Juniors

I think we really have some exciting prospects coming up from the 12-18 age group. Which ones should we really be watching?
Who's best out of Jade Curtis, Yasmin Clarke, Naomi Broady and Amanda Cunningham. Or what about Jocelyn Rae, Hannah James, Stephanie Cornish and Samantha Vickers. Are there any other players from 1992 besides Tara Moore and Heather Watson who are worth mentioning? Will Jennifer Ren and Sian Bayliss meet with success when they turn 14 and can start playing challengers? And are Jessica Ren and Laura Robson going to dominate their age divisions for years to come? There are so many question needing answering that only time will tell but I'd like other people's opinions! Thanks!

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2007, 08:28 AM   #2
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: British Juniors

Whilst Aussie Tennis is resurging, and our top players are going from strength to strength (ie. Stosur, Pratt, Molik etc.), I'd really like to see some promising Brits match the Aussies as we both continue on the path to bigger and better things (ie. World Domination of Tennis!). Ur new administration seems good, and hopefully ur top juniors can push through.
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 01:22 PM   #3
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah our juniors seem to be getting better and better every year. But on top of that we seem to have more aswell. That is more juniors who are better.

We used to have 2 maybe 3 every year now we have 5.

1990 seems a good year with Jade, Naomi B, Yasmin, Amanda C, Vicky brook, and more.

1991 seems to a good year aswell and beyond looks like we have a few 'stars' in the making.

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 07:20 PM   #4
country flag jazar

jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of

according to her former coach amanda cunningham has lost some of her motivation and she is very likely to slide down the junior rankings, as she hasnt managed to defend any of the points she won this time last year
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 04:34 PM   #5
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Sam Williams and Elizabeth Ullathorne are playingin Denmark this week what about them?
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 06:23 PM   #6
country flag jazar

jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of

i have been told lauren townrow is playing pretty good stuff at the moment