Classic photos! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2007, 04:46 PM   #181
country flag OrdinaryfoolisNJ

OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future
Re: Classic photos!

Glad you guys and gals liked the ChrissieE photos. I was looking for fun stuff. Still have had no time to look for Andrea photos too, but I will. Nice finds that are up there now. Keep'em coming please.... !

"I still feel in the back of my mind that when Serena is committed and in shape, she's the best player"
Chris Evert ESPN May 2007
OrdinaryfoolisNJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2007, 08:52 AM   #182
country flag jeanmi18

jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi67 View Post
So, not quite as hairy as Burt Reynolds but better looking than Greg Norman .

You're a star, Ordinaryfool!
jeanmi18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 12:10 AM   #183
country flag HammerToFall

HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all

Another 'cheeky' Chrissie butt shot

I'll try to get some more scans up tomorrow, my lovelies

Please contact me with any Jaeger matches you have! I can offer swaps or $$$!
HammerToFall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 12:15 AM   #184
country flag Mark43

Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold

I think Google Images lists the above photo as being Our Miss Chris, but I believe it is really Betty Anne Stuart. Chrissie never played with a Yonex fiberglass racket and she never played on an outside court. I think Betty wore this outfit at the 1979 Wimbledon event in response to Linda Siegel's itty bitty titty committee party earlier that week. The paparazzie were having a field day that tournament.
Mark43 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 04:20 AM   #185

HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all HammerToFall is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark40 View Post
I think Google Images lists the above photo as being Our Miss Chris, but I believe it is really Betty Anne Stuart. Chrissie never played with a Yonex fiberglass racket and she never played on an outside court. I think Betty wore this outfit at the 1979 Wimbledon event in response to Linda Siegel's itty bitty titty committee party earlier that week. The paparazzie were having a field day that tournament.
Thanks for the correction there Mark ...still-great butt shot,no?

LOL @ the "itty bitty titty committee"

Old Feb 21st, 2007, 11:00 AM   #186

Some more pics

Jaeger

...And Tracy Austin

Old Feb 21st, 2007, 12:17 PM   #187
country flag Mark43

Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold

Omighad! LOVE the Tracy Austin pic with Dinah Shore and Lorna Luft (?) fawning all over her. Was this an appearance at the Dinah Shore Lesbian Golf Classic in 1979?

Dinah, 'Oh, so soft-n-silky you are Tracy. Is that a Playtex training bra too? Oh my!'
Mark43 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 02:16 PM   #188
country flag Andy T

Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerToFall View Post
Some more pics

Jaeger

...And Tracy Austin
talk about itty bitty titti committee - Tracy looks as if she's got a pair of bee stings on her chest. She could have changed out of her nightie, though....

*Science without Humanity *Knowledge without Character

*Politics without Principle *Commerce without Morality

*Worship without Sacrifice
Andy T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 05:50 PM   #189

Glad that you like the photo, Mark You're right about Dinah Shore, but the other lady fawning over Tracy is the swimmer Donna de Varona...Poor Tracy was cornered by leering Ladies with nowhere to run, nowhere to hide! She should have worn something a little less 'bedroom-ish' ... it looks like she gave those gals some ideas with that nightie!

The year is 1980, the place is at the inaugural Women's Sports Foundation awards dinner in New York where Tracy received the group's Professional Sportswoman of the Year Award.

If Tracy was at the lesbian golf classic, it would explain the trapped look, though!

Old Feb 21st, 2007, 08:25 PM   #190
country flag PlushHoney

PlushHoney is just really nice PlushHoney is just really nice PlushHoney is just really nice PlushHoney is just really nice PlushHoney is just really nice PlushHoney is just really nice PlushHoney is just really nice PlushHoney is just really nice PlushHoney is just really nice PlushHoney is just really nice PlushHoney is just really nice

I made a youtube Andrea Jaeger tribute video using Hammer's lovely pics...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqBF_3vBF84

please feel free to check it out... Next up, Martina and Chris!!!
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 11:15 PM   #191

Cute, cute video, PlushHoney! I loved it! Glad to see that my photos are being put to good use! I love the song too~I'm a huge Queen fan, and 'I Want To Break Free' is one of my faves.

Thanks, hon'

Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 01:55 AM   #192
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerToFall View Post
Another 'cheeky' Chrissie butt shot

YABBA DABBA DOOO!!!!!

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2007, 11:50 AM   #193

My scanner is up and running again

More from 'The Rivals'

Enjoy!

Old Feb 25th, 2007, 08:35 PM   #194
country flag OrdinaryfoolisNJ

OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future

Thanks for that photo of Chris and Jimmy while their mom's looked on, Hammer! I remember some players making snide comments back in the day about how Jimmy and Chris would "sneak off" to get alone time together, but looking at the photo, one wonders how they could stand the constant chaperones.

Although I read that Colette Evert was the best of mom's, looking at that photo once again reminds me why I understand how and why Chrissie went through that tough emotional time at age 18!

"I still feel in the back of my mind that when Serena is committed and in shape, she's the best player"
Chris Evert ESPN May 2007
OrdinaryfoolisNJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2007, 09:18 PM   #195
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Fab photos, thanks!

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote