Fill-In-The-Draw | #103 | Aus Open 2007 | Ranks After Final Out Now!!! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2007, 01:57 PM   #181
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw | #103 | Aus Open 2007 | Ranks After Final Out Now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMeyer View Post
All right, all mistakes are full intention! They arise all together an underlying message, which I want to try with, to conquer the world!

But pssst, don't tell anybody!

If you can do it better and faster, do it yourself! If you want to, you can have my Job!
If you can't do sth right, then don't do it
If I would have time to do your job, I would take it

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2007, 02:19 PM   #182
~Carsten~
Foo Fighters

~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakan View Post
If you can't do sth right, then don't do it
If I would have time to do your job, I would take it
ah ok, only because I have a few mistakes in it, I shoudn't do it? Well I'm not perfect. Yeah I'm sorry
But there are 190 People in the ranks and every week I have to add the new pts and remove the pts they had to defend. After that I have to sort all of them for the new Ranks. You know it's unbelievable, but sometimes a mistake can happen when you do something like this. And you said it, it costs a lot of time to do it.

I do my best and as fast as I can, but if anyone is interested to do my job, he can do it, because it looks like I'm incapable of doing it!
~Carsten~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2007, 07:57 PM   #183
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakan View Post
I appreciate you work but it's really annoying when these mistakes happen one after another and guess what: I always get LESS pts than I should It's hard to believe that out of 190 players mistakes like these can happen so often to only one player. I guess sb is doing that on purpose
omg, please!
A little bit of respect for those who work to run this game.
Paranoia
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2007, 09:31 PM   #184
country flag DavenportForever

DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniKim View Post
Anyway thanks for all the job you're doing for us lenavee, CMeyer and TeNNiSfAn2005 (sorry if I forget someone)

And thanks for posting the race! My rank has dropped a bit and I'll have to get it together to maybe enter the YEC
at least someone appreciates this...

Freakan, no one is picking on you.
It just coincidently happened to your points.

CMeyer, lenavee, and I take HOURS upon HOURS on doing this, so the points can be frustrating. I understand why alwayshingis had trouble doing the points.

As I have said before, just leave a KIND message if we had made a mistake.
Take Hantu515 for example, i made a mistake in the race, i sent her a PM apologizing and fixed her points.

There is no need to put on the message, making us look like we do it on purpose
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 06:37 PM   #185
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

Im Nickwhittle14 not 12

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote