Sammy at Ao - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2007, 11:28 PM   #76
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy at Ao

hey guys if your interested sams website has been updated...
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2007, 03:58 AM   #77
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

yeah nt fully yet though, prob be up fully running within the next week i think.
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 10:36 PM   #78
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Sam lost her mixed dbls quarterfinal She really should have on she had a set point and served for it twice they went down 7-6 6-1!!!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 11:21 PM   #79
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

yeah oh wells, =( i hope next yr we do better in all areas, singles,mxd,dubs but the best news is she now has a full time coach a 14 week commitment with nicole bradtke an nicole said shes with sam to make the top 10 an thats how shes gona train sam, so sam will mostly play 3-4weeks in a row then 1-2weeks off an nicole wants sam at top 10 by year end.so theres promising signs for sammy =) sam will still play dubs but not as much as she did last yr.
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 11:06 AM   #80
country flag greatgijsje

greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice greatgijsje is just really nice

I don’t wanna be rude, but all her former coaches were fulltime coaches and for example Gigi Fernandez had a commitment for 20 weeks. Look back at Sam’s results under the supervision of Gigi.

Many coaches, but still not ranked in the Top 20. IMO a lot of stuff to think about for Sam…………
It’s now Nicole’s turn, good luck to her!
greatgijsje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 05:05 AM   #81
country flag ohgollymissmolik

ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all

I hope this coaching arrangement works out positively for Sam. Is Nicole actually going to travel with her or will Sam be coming home for the 1-2 week breaks between tournaments to train? Anyone know? I hate to be negative but I can't see it working unless Nicole is with her fulltime on the road.

Poor Sammy hasn't had much luck with coaches in the past and a 14 week contract is an incredibly short period of time and will only take Sam up to early April. Call me a cynic but I'd be trying to contract a coach for at least another month to prepare me right up to the French Open (if I were a player, which I'm not obviously!).

My fingers are crossed that at the end of the day, they achieve what everyone wants to see - Sammy in the Top 10.
ohgollymissmolik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 05:16 AM   #82
country flag ohgollymissmolik

ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all

On another note - I threw a brilliant hissy fit at the Oz Open while watching Sammy warm up last Tuesday.

I was sitting with a friend at Court 4 behind this cranky old couple who were whinging about the cyclic weather in Melb, then they started saying they thought Sam was too muscular and unladylike. I bit my tongue and kept quiet (which is hard for me to do). Then they cracked a comment about not understanding why adults (I assumed this was directed at my friend and I who were snapping away pics of Sam and Lisa) want to take photos of tennis players and THEN the woman said she really doesn't think Sam has the ability to go any higher in singles than she is and it's only luck and the "beastly serve" that has her there now.

At that point, I lost it. I've never even met Sam but I felt like I had to defend her so I spun around and let loose telling the couple to go back to their Sunday social doubles at their tennis club and stop criticising Australia's BEST female player. I said i didn't understand why the hell they were sitting their watching her train if they had no interest in her and were only going to be critical. The woman told me and I quote, "you're a very rude young lady". My friend dragged me to another seat at that point before I started swearing!

What sucked is I was so involved in this stupid argument, Sam had left the court and I didn't notice nor did I get a chance to say hi, which I was hanging out for! By the time we changed seats and I took notice of the court Martina had taken over.
ohgollymissmolik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 07:55 AM   #83
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

nice work defending sam... i would have done the same those ladies sound a bit ignorant about the game
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 08:16 AM   #84
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgollymissmolik View Post
On another note - I threw a brilliant hissy fit at the Oz Open while watching Sammy warm up last Tuesday.

I was sitting with a friend at Court 4 behind this cranky old couple who were whinging about the cyclic weather in Melb, then they started saying they thought Sam was too muscular and unladylike. I bit my tongue and kept quiet (which is hard for me to do). Then they cracked a comment about not understanding why adults (I assumed this was directed at my friend and I who were snapping away pics of Sam and Lisa) want to take photos of tennis players and THEN the woman said she really doesn't think Sam has the ability to go any higher in singles than she is and it's only luck and the "beastly serve" that has her there now.

At that point, I lost it. I've never even met Sam but I felt like I had to defend her so I spun around and let loose telling the couple to go back to their Sunday social doubles at their tennis club and stop criticising Australia's BEST female player. I said i didn't understand why the hell they were sitting their watching her train if they had no interest in her and were only going to be critical. The woman told me and I quote, "you're a very rude young lady". My friend dragged me to another seat at that point before I started swearing!

What sucked is I was so involved in this stupid argument, Sam had left the court and I didn't notice nor did I get a chance to say hi, which I was hanging out for! By the time we changed seats and I took notice of the court Martina had taken over.
good on you for defending for sam. stupid old stuck up bitches, shows what they know about tennis. hey i probably would of done the same thing too. some old ppl are just plain ignorant & stupid.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 09:11 AM   #85
country flag yes_sir

yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold yes_sir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgollymissmolik View Post

Welll, good on you.
I think you spoke for all of us.
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 09:33 AM   #86
country flag aussy89

thank-you lol, i find it funny wen im on the tram home wereing my smashy shirt an they start talking about sammy, somtimes its like wat u goin on about like they sorta no idea wat there talking about an other times its nice to here that they enjoyd watchin her play an stuff =)

as nicoles got a family an all, shell be on the road with sam for the yr but only sorta before major tournaments all grand slams an tier I's thats wat i think well read in a article, but nicoles got a hubby an i think a kid not sure so nicole will travl with sam at the lead up an during major events but having nicoel aboard is better then nothing, sams got all the atributes of the game but i think nicols there to lend a hand were she can, sam did very well in 06 moving something like 70 spots down the rnakings by herself so samy will do fine again. must have confidence in sammy, i personally think she may shock some ppl an do well at maybe wimby an us. by making a 4th/quarter. at both events.