Sammy at Ao - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2007, 08:25 PM   #61
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy at Ao

disappointing is an understatement... oh well she can focus on doubles no i suppose
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2007, 07:46 AM   #62
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Hey my computer has been broken so havent been on for a while but i was very annoyed with stosur and her singles but i got over it!!! She is still goin strong in mixed and womens doubles and i think her losing here so early will stir her on for her next tournament!!! Smash em sam!!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2007, 09:55 PM   #63
country flag miss_molik

miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future

I really thought this was her year at the open, but it wasn't to be. Hopefully she can show some more consistency throughout the rest of the year
Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 12:25 AM   #64

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

she'll come back stronger than ever in her next tournies... itll be great for sam to take out the MD or WD title here this year
Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 03:03 AM   #65
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

yeah lets c wat happens with nicole hr coach, sams got quarter points to defend in tokyo so shes gona have to be playing well =) but i think she can do better this yr at the other slams an get some nice points
Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 07:23 AM   #66
country flag *timtams*

*timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all

ill be seeing the sammy.lisa match tomorw on voda if u wana join me my numbers-

hey sorry didnt get the message in time. i was there in the shadey section, didnt spot you this time round. Missed most of the first set as there was an arsey security guard on, i nipped out to the toilet and then decided o get up the 'exit' stairs and make it in so i didnt miss anything, but he get a little pissed off and made me go back down th stairs and up the correct ones, thusmissing more than 4 games, TOSSER.
Saw sammy and lisa practise yesterday and the doubles match was a bonus. and then again today, saw sammy practice, she was out way earlier than i reckoned as her match is later, but its awesome, cos it was my last day today.
Fly to cairns to do some scuba on GBreef tomoz morning then home to skanky freezing shite uk in 10 days.
Its been a blast i'll post some pics when i get back. See you guys next year and i still want a smash em sam t-shirt, if anyone can hook me up with one for next year, that would be FAB. xx
*timtams* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 09:57 AM   #67

sammy should be starting her doubles match soon... tough match against AG and shaughnessy... smash em sam (and lisa)
Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 09:58 PM   #68
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Sammy won her doubles match quite convincingly 6-3 6-2!!! Althought at one stage she only had 30% of first serves in!!!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 10:06 PM   #69

sams serving did start off a bit sluggish but finished off well... nice win for team raysur against a quality opponent
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 12:10 AM   #70
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

yeah they won comfotably now they play a beta team i still think they can make the finals but theyl have to play like last night an abit better sams backahnd was jus something lol, it was soo on an wen its on its on aahah.

will be going out to watch both dubs today shall be good =) hope ya had fun becks cathchya next yr if u come =)
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 07:52 AM   #71

did sam really lose today? i dont want to believe it.....
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 09:26 AM   #72
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all

yeah they lost
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 09:31 AM   #73

still standing in the mixed @ least
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 10:50 PM   #74
country flag miss_molik

miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future

argh they lost. how disappointing.
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 11:16 PM   #75
country flag klok

klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of

Lets hope Sammy and Paes can win the mixed now.
klok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote