Sammy at Ao - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2007, 03:53 AM   #46
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
Re: Sammy at Ao

the atmosphere on mca is electric cause u got all the ppl that dress up in aussy stuff but they jus buy ground passes so they cant gt into rla, an u also get the drunken ones who jus let loose so mca for sam would of been sweet wen our group heard she was on rla we were like crap, but oh well.

sam hasnt played against many left handers plus she hasnt won many 3 setter matches after losing the first set so we wernt looking to good in the 2nd but sammy fired up got some nice 6 straight games but the 3rd set was jus nt our sammys. oh well. fingers crossed we c some sun an doubles today =)
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2007, 10:01 AM   #47
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

yeh go sammy win the dubs
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2007, 11:59 AM   #48
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

in todays dubs i felt sry for the red head in th opposite team,(well nt really) sam hit her 3 times an ech time the chick tryed to return sammys serve she would fall over an loose her balance, she jus couldnt take it, but sammy hit her 3 times an got her bang smack in her face which took her out for like 1 minute. she was in pain, then the chick went for pay back an hit sammy but sam jus shruged it off an didnt care jus like ok u can have that one it was funny but our girls got up =) go team stosur,raymond
Old Jan 19th, 2007, 01:23 PM   #49
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussy89 View Post
the atmosphere on mca is electric cause u got all the ppl that dress up in aussy stuff but they jus buy ground passes so they cant gt into rla, an u also get the drunken ones who jus let loose so mca for sam would of been sweet wen our group heard she was on rla we were like crap, but oh well.

sam hasnt played against many left handers plus she hasnt won many 3 setter matches after losing the first set so we wernt looking to good in the 2nd but sammy fired up got some nice 6 straight games but the 3rd set was jus nt our sammys. oh well. fingers crossed we c some sun an doubles today =)
yeah, mca creates a unbelieveable great atomsphere for the aussies, i have been at all of wayne arthurs matches this week (yes, today was extremely sad for me ) and the crowd go crazy. Same with smeets and dellaqua as well this week

I'm going to be annoyed at sam for this loss for quite a while, she had a huge chance to defend her points and to lose to a player like this just make she thinks he hasn't improved on her conisistancy which will affect her this year.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 01:09 AM   #50
country flag miss_molik

miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_fan View Post
yeah, mca creates a unbelieveable great atomsphere for the aussies, i have been at all of wayne arthurs matches this week (yes, today was extremely sad for me ) and the crowd go crazy. Same with smeets and dellaqua as well this week

I'm going to be annoyed at sam for this loss for quite a while, she had a huge chance to defend her points and to lose to a player like this just make she thinks he hasn't improved on her conisistancy which will affect her this year.
yeah, i was just shocked that she lost. i was worried about Alicia getting through, i thought sam would be fine. But its the other way around! Hopefully they can go and win the doubles now.
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 04:41 AM   #51

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

that is funny bout the other girl in dubs match.. oh well she will get over it and i agree about sam im a little worried about her consistency and mental ability to play to her ability but i hope it was just a one time incident and she will improve as the season goes on...
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 05:22 AM   #52
country flag *timtams*

*timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all

yep, i was totally buzzing for mca sammy match, but they shoved her on rla, a mistake i think. Hey aussy89 i saw you again... You was at 1st round dubs match, the larger girl in pink did totally look like she'd walked in off the street, grabbed a raquet and decided to play.
You were about 3 rows from the front, i was over the other side at th back, couldnt see very well but you hgad a sam shirt on, poss signed!

Hope to see you around the doubles or mixed over th next few days. I have a virus and ive totally had a shit cough and lost my voice, fun fun fun.
Do you know if they smashymotos are the same bunch this year cos they have some randm website on their backs...any clues?

xx *becks*
*timtams* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 05:35 AM   #53
country flag aussy89

hey dude, ahaha if u c me come say hello if ur around ahah, the site is www.abovealllimits.com , im actually apart of the smashymotos so ull c me with the shirt on an the oakley hat they she gav us to wear at her matches, i personally dont think shell play today the weather is jus shit =( but yeah theres only 1 of us from the original bunch as the rest of the grils are in south africa playing touch footy, but alot of us are going bck home so thers only like 3,4 of us till the end of the ao. ill be at all her doubles matches, oh the website lol is acutally her clothing sponosr thats were we got the shirts from so theres no site for the smashys its jus her clothing sponosr website to promote it =)
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 10:41 AM   #54

love u smashymotos ur awesome 4 sammy
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 01:40 PM   #55
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by *becks* View Post
yep, i was totally buzzing for mca sammy match, but they shoved her on rla, a mistake i think. Hey aussy89 i saw you again... You was at 1st round dubs match, the larger girl in pink did totally look like she'd walked in off the street, grabbed a raquet and decided to play.
You were about 3 rows from the front, i was over the other side at th back, couldnt see very well but you hgad a sam shirt on, poss signed!

Hope to see you around the doubles or mixed over th next few days. I have a virus and ive totally had a shit cough and lost my voice, fun fun fun.
Do you know if they smashymotos are the same bunch this year cos they have some randm website on their backs...any clues?

xx *becks*
looks like a few people were at that match, i was there as well. i have to agree about that larger girl in the pink (grandin?) she didn't look like a player at all.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 06:56 AM   #56
country flag *timtams*

*timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all

I want the original pink smash em sam t-shirt.
Hey aussy89, saw you again today (sunday), you was waiting for the bob bryan/lisa raymond vs molik and some bloke match, then it started pissing it down and you ran off, i took cover in the jacobs creek wine tent, ahhh yes!
You were at the wrong side to me again, and i only spotted you cos of the smash em shirt you had on.

I was gonna bring my bright pink signed shirt and stuff that i won but i knocked an 'a' off the australia printing on the back, so its being glued back on.

Sammys on bloody rla after fed tonight, so im giving up with the rain break till 6 and heading on back.
Will be on look out for sam/lisa match. Damn it i burnt my nose today.
woohooo some of the womens seeds are out. I thought the scoreboard was buggered when i saw mauresmo had lost, but then kuznetsova also lost according to the same scoreboard... is it right? or faulty!

xx *becks*
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 07:03 AM   #57
country flag *timtams*

omg i watched the hantuchova vs harkleroad match, it was soooo boring and drawn out, i kept finding myself falling asleep.
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 08:01 AM   #58

no the scoreboard was right,,, mauresmo, kuznetsova, dementieva and jankovic all upset today... not a good day for the favourites... hope sammy smashs em tonight in the mixed... go novak as well!
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 01:18 PM   #59
country flag aussy89

ahaha nice lol, i was sooo bored today kool yeah my sammy shirt rules lol, yeah i went to watch the federer match while i was waiting for sammy to come on pretty funny mixd doubles sammy an paes played good night sorta, ill be seeing the sammy.lisa match tomorw on voda if u wana join me my numbers 0408931765
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 02:34 PM   #60
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

Still can't believe Sammy lost her 2nd round match.

I was there, and at her 1st round match too.

Disappointing.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote