Sammy at Ao - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2007, 04:29 AM   #31
country flag miss_molik

miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future
Re: Sammy at Ao

Who's the sponsor?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2007, 10:52 AM   #32
country flag Pez

Pez is a name known to all Pez is a name known to all Pez is a name known to all Pez is a name known to all Pez is a name known to all Pez is a name known to all Pez is a name known to all Pez is a name known to all Pez is a name known to all Pez is a name known to all Pez is a name known to all

hiya

double draw is out --> http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/.../wd/wddraw.pdf

sam & lisa r top seeded
Pez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 07:03 AM   #33
country flag *timtams*

*timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all

hey guys,
im here in aus finally after a couple of delayed flights, apologies in advvance, im guessing where the letters are, cos im in an internet cafe and only 'q' and 'z' remain visible.

i have a quwstiion... day one jan 15th, sammys practice session. You were wearing a white cap, girl, darkish hair, you got sammy to sign like an a4 writing pad, with a photo of sam/lisa on it... you mentioned to sam that you were from the fanclub, i didnt hear your name... I was stood behind you, WHO WERE YOU? xx *becks*
i tried to hold out for the tues match on mca, but the heat was a killer, went back to apt at 5, really hope i dont her and she plays tomoz instead.

Have seen the 'smash em sams' om yellow this year.
Anywone else i should look out for?

*timtams* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 11:04 AM   #34
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

had to leave as well, damn heat delay. Good win from sammy though

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 01:18 PM   #35
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

hey yeah that was me with the white cap ahaha, u should of said hello lol, i was part of the smashymotos today in mca awsme match an atmoshphere our sammy played well i was there from 9am an didint get home till an hour ago sammy kicked some butt but there were a couple of unforced errors an oppotunits she could of came into the net, but all in all happy for my sammy
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 05:55 AM   #36
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

WTG Sammy and Lisa winning their opening doubles match 6-1 6-3 over Natalie Grandin and Camille Pin....

Bring on the second round V's Sofia Arvidsson and Vladimira Uhlirova
Wedgie619 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 07:15 AM   #37
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

Sammy will be playing her second round match on Rod Laver Arena at 7:30 p.m. (first match of the night session). Her opponent is Jelena Kostanic Tosic ranked 53 so another easy match hopefully for an inform Stosur..... the bst news is we all can watch the match on tv!!!

Smash Em' Sammy
Wedgie619 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 10:37 AM   #38
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all

Sammy will take Jelena down!! what happens if Sammy play Alicia in 4th round that will be a hard match to pick who to go 4 as i love them both!!
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 11:17 AM   #39
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

watched her doubles, nothing much to report, sam and lisa played a solid match and were just too good even though they lost serve a couple of times.

I was able to get her autograph!

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 10:44 PM   #40
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

yeah i was there to, they only lost on lisas serve i think or am i wrong meh i was jus watching them lol new they would win so wasnt watching how thy were playing, jus watching a game of tennis lol, but yeah wat about the chick in pink how is she a player, she didnt look very fit to me more like a local club player.
Old Jan 18th, 2007, 11:22 AM   #41
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

poor sammy lost tonigt... she can win the dubs tho... yeh i was in mca against zakopalova u smashymotos rocked! i was gonna come join but thought u might reject me lol! i saw sammy and lisa play doubles too they were really solid for the first match...
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2007, 11:28 AM   #42
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all

i dont think i will get over this soon i love sammy
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2007, 12:41 PM   #43
country flag crys

crys is just really nice crys is just really nice crys is just really nice crys is just really nice crys is just really nice crys is just really nice crys is just really nice crys is just really nice crys is just really nice crys is just really nice crys is just really nice

aww... I wish Sammy woulda gotten farther.. oh well But at least she is playingdoubles! and she's going to own!

Crystal

Ana, Martina, Justine, Sam

Impossible is nothing
crys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2007, 01:48 AM   #44
country flag aussy89

yeah drowned my sorrows last night lol =p oh wells shes in doubles but i think she should stick to singels now, if sammy was in mca last night she would of won, theres only enough u can do to cheer her on th bluddy crowd did nothing it was jus us lol =p anyways im off for the day to c them in doubs will report tomorw thats if they play with the weather being bad an all.
Old Jan 19th, 2007, 03:35 AM   #45
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

i think i was depressed after she lost... and i totally agree if she was on mca she would have won no probs... the atmosphere is so much better there i think
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote