Sams New Triangle Badge Sponsor? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2007, 12:04 AM   #1
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
Sams New Triangle Badge Sponsor?

hey was noticing sams new badge on her left chest, but couldnt make out what company it was, does anyone else no?
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2007, 01:21 AM   #2
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sams New Triangle Badge Sponsor?

hey - i noticed that as well but i dont know what company it is... its not "diadora" is it? i dont think it is...
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 04:03 AM   #3
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

nah nah, i dnt think it be a actuall sponsor sponsor, im thinking it be some small company from her home town, but couldnt tell if thre was something written on the badge or not hmm =s oh well
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 09:12 PM   #4
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Just read the paper and it is an actual sponser!!! Its a small sydney company. Woot she finally gets a sponser!!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 02:52 AM   #5
country flag ohgollymissmolik

ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all

I read the article in todays paper as well on Sam's Sydney sponsor.

I'm rather curious about her taking on Phil Harte as an agent though... somewhat worrying... he's a local guy up here on the gold coast that does a lot of "exploitative" type media.. he did a "beach babe" thing last year with volleyball... some female golf glam/sexy thing... Gotta say I was surprised to read Sam has taken him on.. Doesn't seem like the kind of manager she'd go for. I remember reading an article on him last year talking about how all women tennis players should be "sexed up" like Maria Sharapova..

INTERESTING????! anyone else have any thoughts on him or why Sammy would go with an agent with a reputation for "sexing up sport"?
ohgollymissmolik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 04:29 AM   #6
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgollymissmolik View Post
I read the article in todays paper as well on Sam's Sydney sponsor.

I'm rather curious about her taking on Phil Harte as an agent though... somewhat worrying... he's a local guy up here on the gold coast that does a lot of "exploitative" type media.. he did a "beach babe" thing last year with volleyball... some female golf glam/sexy thing... Gotta say I was surprised to read Sam has taken him on.. Doesn't seem like the kind of manager she'd go for. I remember reading an article on him last year talking about how all women tennis players should be "sexed up" like Maria Sharapova..

INTERESTING????! anyone else have any thoughts on him or why Sammy would go with an agent with a reputation for "sexing up sport"?
well if this agent does it too far then sam shouldn't hire him. think sam should just get another agent instead rather than one that likes to "sex up female tennis players" but if sam is happy with him then who knows?
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 05:38 AM   #7

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

sams a smart girl i cant see her allowing herself to be "sexed up" haha can u imagine her with blonde hair and skimpy tennis dresses? i dont think so... at least shes got a sponsor and an agent.. everyone has to start off somewhere i guess
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 06:04 AM   #8
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

yeah your right there.
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 07:52 AM   #9
country flag aussy89

yeah sam wont do anyting stupid be a lil funny to see sammy sexd up lol, hey i wouldnt mind but i think she looks hot atm anyways dosnt need any work on her =p but yeah players gota start somewere, cant wait till tuesday wen she plays at the last minute i bought a rla night ticket fingers crossed shes playing at night cause all tickets for rla for the 2 weeks are like sold out after tuesday. an the days sess for tuesdays gone to , sooo i got my fingers crossed shes playin at night
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 07:57 AM   #10

yeah i realy hope shes playn at night cause ive got RL tix tuesday night... but doesnt sharapova play on tues as well? theyll probably schedule her then but fingers crossed sammy playn at night
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 08:27 AM   #11
country flag aussy89

i hope well think after seein monday nights schedule, and putting both winners an marcos in the day an williams an i forgot at night, they may well put
NIGHT
james blake vs moya
sammy an qualiy

Day
Shara, hewitt,molik in the day

well this is wat i hope lol i really wana c sammy but if molik gets night thats ok to but no way am i stayin for sharapova then i jus wont attend lol an someone can have my ticket ahaha.
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 09:10 AM   #12
country flag Ben.

sharapova for sure will get a place on RLA
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 09:59 AM   #13
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Its great that she has a sponsor now, awesome stuff
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 04:54 AM   #14
country flag ohgollymissmolik

ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all

The sponsor is a Sydney company who are pretty new called Above All Limits. They do mostly adventure-type sport stuff. There's a note on their website to stay tuned for a big announcement. Could be about Sam's sponsorship??
ohgollymissmolik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 09:44 AM   #15
country flag aussy89

yeah the website is www.abovealllimits.com