Sammy at Ao - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2007, 05:39 AM   #1
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Sammy at Ao

How do u guys reckon shell go I think shell at least get to the third round!!!!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊

Last edited by Sammy 4 eva!!! : Jan 10th, 2007 at 10:17 PM.
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2007, 07:20 AM   #2
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
Re: Sammy at Ao

hmm well if she shows up she should make the first round ahaha, well i cant tell until the draw is out, shes moving an playing very well, she didnt have much luk against janko but she gave her a run i think whith her seeding of 25(i think, with the withdrawels) she should make the 3rd round, but u jus never no with the aus open, lets jus wait till friday =) an fingers crossed for a dream draw.
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 09:31 AM   #3
country flag Matt_014

Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice

Yep we will be crossing our fingers.
Hopefully continue on like last year at the AO.
I reckon she can make it to the Quarters with a good draw run.
Just have to wait to see the draw hopefully all goes well for our Sammie
Smash 'Em Sam.

GO CASEY DELLAQUA

MICHAELLA KRAJICEK
ASHLEY HARKLEROAD
LUCIE SAFAROVA
Matt_014 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 09:45 AM   #4
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all

i think she will be the 24th seed which is alright which will probably put her to play between the 6 - 10 seed in the 3rd and i think she could win that match i think she could make the semi's!!
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 09:59 AM   #5
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

i'll wait for the draw to come out before i make my decision.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2007, 11:48 PM   #6
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

WOOOHOOOO!!! the draw is finally out and it is looking good for Sammy to reach the tird round at least..... in the first round sam will be playing a qually and the highest ranch qually after the first round is Kristina Barrois of Germany (117)

In the second round Stosur will go up against either Jelena Kostanic Tosic of Croatia (53) of Australia's own Sophie Ferguson (171)... these two matches should be easy for an in form Stosur so lets hope she brings her A Game.....

If ranking is any indication then Stosur sets up a third round meeting with Anna Chakvetadze (seeded 12).... Sammy has won their only encounter (6-4 6-4 in Linz 2006)

If Sammy reaches the fourth round she sets up an encounter with Patty Schnyder (seeded 8) or Alicia Molik.....

Good Luck Sammy for the AO and hoping that she can reach at least the 4th round (which she has a good chance of doing)

Smash Em' Sammy!!!
Wedgie619 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 12:10 AM   #7
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

sam has a dream run, all she needs to do is take it an use it shes gota a very strong chance at the 4th rnd, sam jus play ur best tennis an a 4th rnd is urs for sure =) kick some butt grl cant wait to c u soon =)
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 03:39 AM   #8
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

guys i really think sam has a great draw and could make the quarters... i dont think chekvetadze is as good as her ranking suggests and she will be tired after hobart and if sam makes the third round against probably patty or alicia i think she will have the momentum to win that fourth round match... i wont get ahead of myself but i couldnt have hoped for a better draw for sammy... good luck sammy smash em!
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 03:39 AM   #9

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

guys i really think sam has a great draw and could make the quarters... i dont think chekvetadze is as good as her ranking suggests and she will be tired after hobart and if sam makes the 4th round against probably patty or alicia i think she will have the momentum to win that fourth round match... i wont get ahead of myself but i couldnt have hoped for a better draw for sammy... good luck sammy smash em!
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 06:40 AM   #10
country flag Matt_014

Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice

Great draw !!!!!
She's gonna do well now hopefully.
All we can do is sit back and cheer.
Smash 'Em Sam

GO CASEY DELLAQUA

MICHAELLA KRAJICEK
ASHLEY HARKLEROAD
LUCIE SAFAROVA
Matt_014 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 09:51 AM   #11
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all

I like this draw and i hope she plays sharapova in the QF i think she could win that match!! i think Sammy can do well here!!
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 10:36 AM   #12
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic draw for Sami I hope she can take advantage of it. Good luck Sami
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 04:14 AM   #13
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

Well some good news for sammy..... the highest ranked qualifier was Julia Vakulenko UKR (118)
Wish Sammy all the best for her AO campaign.... lets hop she can defend her points from last year and maybe go further

Smash Em' Sammy
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 05:17 AM   #14

good luck sam cant wait to see u play next week,,,
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 06:44 AM   #15
country flag Wedgie619

The qualifiers have been place in the main draw and Sammy's first round opponent is ..... Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic ranked 119 so hopefully this can be an easy win for sammy