Wednesday OOP and Scores - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2007, 10:55 AM   #1
country flag skumars

skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all
Wednesday OOP and Scores

Center Court

Start 11:00am
Catalina Castano (COL) vs Vasilisa Bardina (RUS)

Sania Mirza (IND) vs Alicia Molik (AUS)

[1] Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) vs [7] Jie Zheng (CHN)

N.B. 7:00pm
Serena Williams (USA) vs Sybille Bammer (AUT)

Akiko Morigami (JPN)/Vladimira Uhlirova (CZE) vs [4] Elena Likhovtseva (RUS)/Elena Vesnina (RUS)

Court 1

Start 1:00pm
Iveta Benesova (RUS)/Michaella Krajicek (NED) vs Lourdes Dominguez Lino (ESP)/Flavia Pennetta (ITA)

[1] Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP)/Virginia Ruano Pascual (ESP) vs Anastassia Rodionova (RUS)/Andreea Vanc (ROM)

Sania Mirza (IND)/Alicia Molik (AUS) vs [2] Maria Elena Camerin (ITA)/Gisela Dulko (ARG)
skumars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2007, 10:59 AM   #2
country flag skumars

skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all
Re: Wednesday OOP and Scores

Good Luck to Sania and Serena.
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 11:01 AM   #3
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

GO CATALINA!!!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 11:02 AM   #4
country flag skumars

Go Anna.
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 11:05 AM   #5
country flag skumars

Incidentally only surviving players in both singles and doubles and playing each other: Mirza and Alicia. I wanted both of them to go as far as possible
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 11:06 AM   #6
country flag Huntress555

Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of

Go Go Go Alicia !!!

Wish I could see the match! Its going to be a good one!

Casey Dellacqua
:: Sharapova :: Jankovic :: Safarova :: Vaidisova :: Ivanovic ::

|| Dellacqua || Adamczak || Dokic || Ferguson || Wheeler || Stosur || Moore ||
and all the other Aussie girls and guys!

Official Commentator of Don't knock the Dok
Huntress555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 11:07 AM   #7
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute

Go
Alicia
Iveta&Misa
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 11:15 AM   #8
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Go Alicia, Sania, Anna & Serena
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 11:29 AM   #9
country flag shibi

shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumars View Post
Incidentally only surviving players in both singles and doubles and playing each other: Mirza and Alicia. I wanted both of them to go as far as possible
Time to say bye to Alicia
shibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 11:49 AM   #10
country flag Ntour

Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future

go alicia
"I Let Her Take Advantage Of Me, And I Feel Violated"
"She Hit A Lot Of Lucky Shots"

- Serena Williams, After Losing To Henin

GAMES
WMFT - J. Henin #15
Ntour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 12:05 PM   #11
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute

c'mon Sania!!!!!!!!!!!

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 12:06 PM   #12
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute

also good luck to SERENA WILLIAMS. I want you to be back where you belong.

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 12:16 PM   #13
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

good luck to molik, bammer and molik/mirza
Wedgie619 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 12:17 PM   #14
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Serena, Sania and Jie!
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 12:27 PM   #15
country flag ASP0315

ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future

Good Luck Sania and Alicia.
ASP0315 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote