Quick report - pretty much for Misa fans, coz I haven't seen much tennis! :eek: - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2007, 05:02 PM   #16
country flag TdF_DBLL
Team WTAworld

TdF_DBLL has a reputation beyond repute TdF_DBLL has a reputation beyond repute TdF_DBLL has a reputation beyond repute TdF_DBLL has a reputation beyond repute TdF_DBLL has a reputation beyond repute TdF_DBLL has a reputation beyond repute TdF_DBLL has a reputation beyond repute TdF_DBLL has a reputation beyond repute TdF_DBLL has a reputation beyond repute TdF_DBLL has a reputation beyond repute TdF_DBLL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Quick report - pretty much for Misa fans, coz I haven't seen much tennis! :eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post

But Sarah does have problems with the ui, and I think I remember trying to teach her the eu as well, so I think tuinmeubelen would be problematic for her indeed

But Scheveningen is a good enouch accomplishment for her And overall her pronuncation is good

I'm kinda jealous btw, I wish my faves were that approachable for me
Well it's very difficult for foreigners to learn those things as ui and eu, so try hard and it will be good enough to understand I guess.

Love your avatar btw.
TdF_DBLL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2007, 05:09 PM   #17
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Quick report - pretty much for Misa fans, coz I haven't seen much tennis! :eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdF_DBLL View Post
Well it's very difficult for foreigners to learn those things as ui and eu, so try hard and it will be good enough to understand I guess.

Love your avatar btw.
Sarah´s ui and eu are more than ok for someone from Australia, but still I guess it's more difficult for her than the rest of our language.

Haha thanx, I the pic as well (it's Nagano 2004), but it's to be changed soon - I'm keeping up with the tournaments this season, so Sven&Ireen are coming soon

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 11:55 PM   #18
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Awesome, Sarah
And yes, your Dutch IS good. It's not like Petrs Dutchs is perfect right
True - about Petr's Dutch...he even said he was living there 30 years and he still makes stupid mistakes. Misa said when he got back to the hotel he was going on about how good my Dutch was! And so now if we're all three having a conversation, it's in Dutch. Even sometimes just Misa and I and we'll peak in Dutch.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 11:59 PM   #19
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhuruu View Post
Dutchiegirl, you are soo lucky! To have dinner with Krajicek wowowowaaa and many more things. Well it was really bad that Misa lost, but I hope you had a great time. Did you also see Serena Williams play?
Sorry, I didn't get to see Serena play yesterday because it was when Misa was training, and then we were having dinner. I don't think I will see her today either, bcause Misa will play a pro-am at 3pm, so i think it's when Serena will be playing. I'm meeting her again at 2:10pm to go back to the tennis - she's gone to relax in her room, and her Dad's gone fishing. So i can finally get on the internet!

Old Jan 9th, 2007, 12:02 AM   #20
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Very cool story, Sarah.
I saw yakimova today... well she was playing doules on the court next to where Misa was training this morning. Think she was losing though.

Old Jan 9th, 2007, 12:04 AM   #21
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rocks View Post
Sarah You are one lucky girl Sorry I missed your call today, family was here and they would not shutup
No worries... you never usually pick up anyway!

Old Jan 9th, 2007, 12:05 AM   #22
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
thanks for sharing this with us sarah, now we are all jealous I guess.

Sounds nice over there, too bad Misa's result isn't that nice, so hopefully some other favorites of you do well.
Misa's still in the doubles with Iveta, and Alicia won yesterday, so it's not so bad...i don't really get time to watch much tennis anyway.

Old Jan 9th, 2007, 12:06 AM   #23
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix View Post
Sounds fun, Sarah. (I should start practising my French in case if I meet Tati )
Too bad Misa lost though.
Qui.

Old Jan 9th, 2007, 12:10 AM   #24
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:

But Sarah does have problems with the ui, and I think I remember trying to teach her the eu as well, so I think tuinmeubelen would be problematic for her indeed

But Scheveningen is a good enouch accomplishment for her And overall her pronuncation is good

I'm kinda jealous btw, I wish my faves were that approachable for me
yeah, tuinmeubelen was the word I have trouble with - but yeah, it's not like I have to say it so often.

Yeah...Misa's just so sweet, but i think it's hard to approach alot of players. Misa's Dad called me a "lievegek" today!

Old Jan 9th, 2007, 12:11 AM   #25
country flag Alicia Rocks
Team WTAworld

Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
No worries... you never usually pick up anyway!
You've only tried 2ce Most of the time I always forget to take it off silent after work so I miss a lot of calls

Olivia Rogowska ~ Na Li ~ Agnes Szavay ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Jessica Moore ~ Sophie Ferguson ~ Kateryna Bondarenko ~ Monika Wejnert ~ Isabella Holland ~ Jarmila Groth ~ Flavia Pennetta ~ Caroline Wozniacki ~ Olga Savchuk ~ Tzvetana Pironkova ~ Sorana Cirstea ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Arantxa Rus ~ Andrea Hlavackova ~ Sally Peers ~ Laura Robson
Alicia Rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 12:12 AM   #26
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:

Love your avatar btw.
Well, people can understand me, so it's ok... I just try to avoid words with ui and eu in them!

Old Jan 9th, 2007, 12:17 AM   #27
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Sarah´s ui and eu are more than ok for someone from Australia, but still I guess it's more difficult for her than the rest of our language.
haha yeah, it's difficult. I was saying it to Misa yesterday (that it's difficult) and she asked can I say the "g", so I said yes... "g" and she was like "ohh...good! "

Old Jan 9th, 2007, 08:16 AM   #28
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah, tuinmeubelen was the word I have trouble with - but yeah, it's not like I have to say it so often.

Yeah...Misa's just so sweet, but i think it's hard to approach alot of players. Misa's Dad called me a "lievegek" today!
Yeah I think Misa must be really sweet, and a bit naive too I mean, when she first gave you a ride, you could have been some lunatic, right? (not saying you aren't still)

lievegek is funny

Quote:
True - about Petr's Dutch...he even said he was living there 30 years and he still makes stupid mistakes. Misa said when he got back to the hotel he was going on about how good my Dutch was! And so now if we're all three having a conversation, it's in Dutch. Even sometimes just Misa and I and we'll peak in Dutch.
So now you've impressed Petr too? Nice

Quote:
haha yeah, it's difficult. I was saying it to Misa yesterday (that it's difficult) and she asked can I say the "g", so I said yes... "g" and she was like "ohh...good! "
Time to start believing your Dutch is actually good, me thinks

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 08:21 AM   #29
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Net of je dat woord vaak gebruikt Martijn.
Truth.

But, really, her Dutch is very good. James and I told her, but she refused to believe

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 08:21 AM   #30
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Haha thanx, I the pic as well (it's Nagano 2004), but it's to be changed soon - I'm keeping up with the tournaments this season, so Sven&Ireen are coming soon
Ditch Sven.

Go for Mark Tuitert

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote