Nicole interview - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 27th, 2006, 06:40 PM   #1
country flag dippykitty

dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light
Nicole interview

Inside Tennis are going to be doing an exclusive interview with Nicole Vaidisova and want to give fans the opportunity to ask questions to Nicole. Send your questions to inside_tennis@hotmail.co.uk and as many as possible will be put to Nicole.

You can post them on here too (so others can make sure they`re not asking the same question) but I`ll need an emailed copy too.

The Drop Shots tennis blog
dippykitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2006, 09:54 PM   #2
country flag dippykitty

dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light dippykitty is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Nicole interview

Any more questions? There is about a month left but the sooner the better really.

Old Jan 6th, 2007, 01:58 PM   #3
country flag dippykitty

Nicole interview

Here is the link to an interview with Nicole on the Inside Tennis website:

Last edited by dippykitty : Jan 9th, 2007 at 01:59 PM.
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 02:05 PM   #4
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

yes, I know, I posted it on my site and in Nicole Vaidisova website thread
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 02:01 PM   #5
country flag dippykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpuscle View Post
yes, I know, I posted it on my site and in Nicole Vaidisova website thread
Nice site Just a thought - maybe you could credit the interview to Inside Tennis? At the moment it looks like you did the interview yourself which is slightly misleading