How high can Pin go? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:03 PM   #1
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute
How high can Pin go?

she's currently 59

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:38 PM   #2
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How high can Pin go?

.... but she is playing like 159
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:43 PM   #3
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute

Top-50 maybe, but not with the Australian Open, because is going to meet Serena Williams again
Venus Williams - My #1 forever.
Angelika Roesch & Andrea Petkovic & Mona Barthel
Victoria Azarenka & Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Anna Tatishvili & Jelena Dokic
Highlandman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:47 PM   #4
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojtek View Post
.... but she is playing like 159
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:48 PM   #5
country flag Piotr'ek

Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute

too high for her already.
GOOD LICK: Maria Sharapova Karolina Sprem Ashley Harkleroad Vera Zvonareva Daniela Hantuchova Barbora Strycova Bethanie Mattek Elena Vesnina Mara Santangelo Nicole Vaidisova Ula Radwanska Viktoria Azarenka Lucie Hradecka Svetlana Kuznetsova Shahar Peer Justine Henin
Piotr'ek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:59 PM   #6
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Cam

She has been playing well lately.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:03 PM   #7
country flag MatchpointPRT

MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of

She´s playing like 159? Just because she plays too slow...? We can´t say that, for example Sprem hits the ball harder than the other players and she´s playing too bad and she can lose to players outside top 100 many times... She just don´t receives this kind of comments because she hits the ball hard, so it´s not too fair to Pin. I give Sprem for the example but and Sprem is one of my favourite players, although we have to give credit to Pin. Pin in my opinion is going in the right direction, she´s weak but she is improving and in other cases we see players that have many weapons, big serve, big groundstrokes etc etc and they waste all that...
MatchpointPRT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:03 PM   #8
country flag MatchpointPRT

MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of MatchpointPRT has much to be proud of

She´s playing like 159? Just because she plays too slow...? We can´t say that, for example Sprem hits the ball harder than the other players and she´s playing too bad and she can lose to players outside top 100 many times... She just don´t receives this kind of comments because she hits the ball hard, so it´s not too fair to Pin. I give Sprem for the example but and Sprem is one of my favourite players, although we have to give credit to Pin. Pin in my opinion is going in the right direction, she´s weak but she is improving and in other cases we see players that have many weapons, big serve, big groundstrokes etc etc and they waste all that... so i think she can be top 45/50.
MatchpointPRT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:04 PM   #9
country flag jazar

jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of

top 50 will be her peak
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:06 PM   #10
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
top 50 will be her peak
I dont find that Sybille Bammer plays much better and she was #42 - so I dont wonder if Pin will be top-50, too...
Venus Williams - My #1 forever.
Angelika Roesch & Andrea Petkovic & Mona Barthel
Victoria Azarenka & Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Anna Tatishvili & Jelena Dokic
Highlandman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:14 PM   #11
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute

Top 5.

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:39 PM   #12
country flag P_Fer

P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of

according to her profile, she is #7 in the Race to the Championship
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:42 PM   #13
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

Serena you should be ashamed

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:48 PM   #14
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: How high can Pin go?

TOP 40 ....even higher if she can learn to hit harder!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:52 PM   #15
country flag Chloe Gorman

Chloe Gorman is infamous around these parts Chloe Gorman is infamous around these parts Chloe Gorman is infamous around these parts Chloe Gorman is infamous around these parts Chloe Gorman is infamous around these parts Chloe Gorman is infamous around these parts Chloe Gorman is infamous around these parts Chloe Gorman is infamous around these parts Chloe Gorman is infamous around these parts Chloe Gorman is infamous around these parts Chloe Gorman is infamous around these parts

She can be number two, behind the worlds number uno, Serena.
Chloe Gorman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote