Monday OOP & scores - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:15 PM   #31
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Monday OOP & scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirgan View Post
maybe you could do that (I don't know if it is allowed according to the rules -
to determine in advance for the qualifiers who exactly they are going to play in the main draw before they actually qualified)

But in any case that will not change much since the quali matches will take place at matches no. 1-3 in the order of play
and the main draw matches with undetermined qualifiers will only be from match 5-7.
so I don't think there is a big chance that qualifiers will be told about the court/opponent they should be-in/play-against when the other player is already warming up

And as I said, more worrisome in my view is that either Obziler or Pous Tio could be asked to play three matches the same day.
Did they place the qualifiers yet?
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:47 PM   #32
country flag Ntour

Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future

good luck ALICIA!!!
"I Let Her Take Advantage Of Me, And I Feel Violated"
"She Hit A Lot Of Lucky Shots"

- Serena Williams, After Losing To Henin

GAMES
WMFT - J. Henin #15
Ntour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:01 PM   #33
country flag P_Fer

P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of

Good luck to Gisela, Serena and Makiri
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:22 PM   #34
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

9am!!!

Waou, players have to get up very early in Tasmania!

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:39 PM   #35
country flag obiku
Team WTAworld

obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
9am!!!

Yes,and 9 a.m.=europe time? thx!
obiku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:48 PM   #36
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by obiku View Post
Yes,and 9 a.m.=europe time? thx!
9a.m. = 23 CET

it's about 5 hours from now
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:49 PM   #37
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future

time in Hobart:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/curre...in_AU-TAS.aspx
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:54 PM   #38
country flag obiku
Team WTAworld

obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
9a.m. = 23 CET

it's about 5 hours from now
Thanks Shirgan!
obiku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 05:00 PM   #39
country flag ASP0315

ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
9am!!!

Thats what happens when you want to finish the tournament by Friday.
Yes it happaned in Japan last year. I love 9:00 am starts.
ASP0315 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 05:18 PM   #40
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to all italians and Makiri
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 05:32 PM   #41
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future

Quote:
maybe you could do that (I don't know if it is allowed according to the rules -
to determine in advance for the qualifiers who exactly they are going to play in the main draw before they actually qualified)

But in any case that will not change much since the quali matches will take place at matches no. 1-3 in the order of play
and the main draw matches with undetermined qualifiers will only be from match 5-7.
so I don't think there is a big chance that qualifiers will be told about the court/opponent they should be-in/play-against when the other player is already warming up

And as I said, more worrisome in my view is that either Obziler or Pous Tio could be asked to play three matches the same day.
you didnt get the irony

and whats the problem for them to write
Radwanska/Bardina vs Pennetta ???
it doesnt cost much effort from them... if they can write in this way for other qualies matches
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 06:07 PM   #42
country flag Tropik-ana

Tropik-ana is just really nice Tropik-ana is just really nice Tropik-ana is just really nice Tropik-ana is just really nice Tropik-ana is just really nice Tropik-ana is just really nice Tropik-ana is just really nice Tropik-ana is just really nice Tropik-ana is just really nice Tropik-ana is just really nice Tropik-ana is just really nice

Good luck to Sybille, Maria, Alicia and to the Mirza/Molik team!!!
*Venus*Peer*Vaidisova*Hantuchova*Golovin*Zvonareva * *Sugiyama*Stosur*Bammer*Benesova*Mirza*Domachowska *Flipkens*Molik*Szavay*Gullickson*
The Canadian Sweethearts
Stéphanie Dubois, Aleksandra Wozniak, Valérie Tétreault, Mara Pelletier, Sharon Fichman
Tropik-ana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 06:15 PM   #43
country flag Kai

Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Ashley, Aiko and Martina
Kai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 06:22 PM   #44
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Good LUCK
Aiko
Elena
Severine
Maria
Alicia
Alona
Sania /Alicia
Tzipora
Agnieszka
Emmanuelle
Martina
Anabel
Flavia
Gisela
Eva /Anastasiya
Stephanie
Catalina
Mara
Ashley
Olga
Jie
Anastassia /Andreea
.....and.....
SERENA!

EIGHTEEN GRAND SLAMS
LaReina Jameka Williams
MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 06:28 PM   #45
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck :

Williams
Vesnina
Bardina
Poutchkova
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote