Serena Williams Pic at Hobart Practice Yesterday 1/6/07 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2007, 01:59 AM   #1
country flag stkenyi

stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all
Serena Williams Pic at Hobart Practice Yesterday 1/6/07

I can't tell how fit she is? But Oracene is laying down the law

http://www.news.com.au/mercury/story...89-921,00.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg serena oracene.jpg (45.8 KB, 294 views)
stkenyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:02 AM   #2
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Williams Pic at Hobart Practice Yesterday 1/6/07

thanks... the link on the bottom does not work
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:02 AM   #3
country flag urock34

urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold

i cant tell either it looks like she has a diff racquet tho
urock34 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:03 AM   #4
country flag PatrickRyan
AKA Pacomexican

PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute

thanks!!! Serena actually looks good in that pic
PatrickRyan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:03 AM   #5
country flag urock34

urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold

or no just kidding thats a babolat
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:04 AM   #6
country flag urock34

heres wat the link says
AMERICAN tennis star Serena Williams -- on the comeback trail after knee surgery -- has long wanted to play in Hobart.

And not even persistent rain could dampen her upbeat mood about the Moorilla Hobart International at the Domain in preparation for her tilt at the Australian Open in Melbourne.

She kept herself sharp yesterday with an hour-long practice session with her Turkish hitting partner Boris Ergun at the Parsons Indoor Sports Centre at East Moonah, her mother Oracene acting as the ball girl.

"I've never been here before, but I heard Hobart was a really pretty place and I said, `Wow, I'd love to come' and here I am," Williams said.

"I'm feeling really good and I think I'm hitting the ball pretty solid."

Williams, 25, is optimistic she can regain her mantle as the world's top female player.

"Absolutely. There's no doubt about it," she said.

"It's just a matter of time. I'm definitely on my way.

"It would be awesome if I could add Hobart to the list of tournaments that I've won."

The former world number one and seven-time Grand Slam winner said it was always good to have a title under her belt -- especially coming off a long break for injury which saw her WTA ranking plunge from 11 in 2005 to 95 at the end of last year.

Despite the rain, Williams believes the Domain's Rebound Ace courts will help her game when they dry out.

"The courts are super fast and they can only help me," she said.

"If they were slow it would be a problem."

See today's Sunday Tasmanian for the Moorilla Hobart International tennis draw.
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:06 AM   #7
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

I bet Serena was listening attentively.
Looks like her mom was fed up about something!

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:08 AM   #8
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Serena looks good!! I'm excited to see her playing this event!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:08 AM   #9
country flag Sund7101

Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacomexican View Post
thanks!!! Serena actually looks good in that pic
I agree, I think Serena looks in better shape there then she did the last time she played at the US Open.

Pierce Seles Hingis Capriati Bartoli Davenport Kournikova Sugiyama Majoli Frazier
Sund7101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:10 AM   #10
country flag urock34

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergrunt View Post
thanks... the link on the bottom does not work
its just the same pic as in the article
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:10 AM   #11
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

She looks better in that pic...I wonder what racquet she'll be using? I hope she got rid of the snow shoe
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:14 AM   #12
country flag urock34

i hope its the npower that racquet looks so sweet and it looks like it kinda mathces up with her racquet she has now just with a smaller head. its only 105
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:28 AM   #13
country flag PatrickRyan
AKA Pacomexican

PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute

PatrickRyan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:58 AM   #14
country flag MyskinaManiac

MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future

Goodluck Serena... Im glad she's coming back at a lower event... at least she'll get a few matches under her belt.
MyskinaManiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:07 AM   #15
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

she looks good!
winone23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote