Tati Rocks Sydney! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:33 AM   #1
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of
Tati Rocks Sydney!

Sydney. The Rocks. You'll have to know the city to get it.

Anyway, the draw is out and tati is probably in the toughest section of a tough draw.

Mauresmo vs. Bye
Golovin vs. Q
Zvonareva vs. Stosur
Jankovic vs. Hingis

it's amelie 1st match of the year so maybe she's rusty but i'm more concerned with the Q. i just hope tati can win that 1st match.
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:39 AM   #2
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tati Rocks Sydney!

Tati better beat the qualifier. Then she needs to at least play Mauresmo tough. But any wins after the first round are a bonus.
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 07:01 AM   #3
country flag yukon145

yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Tati!
yukon145 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 07:51 AM   #4
country flag .:sk:.
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

It will be a hard tournament. Beating a qualifier shouldn't be a problem, but then Mauresmo...

Good luck Tati!!!

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

My Stuttgart 2009 pics & vids !!! [thread]
My blog - My YouTube channel
.:sk:. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 08:08 AM   #5
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

First round should be an easy one but I don't know what to expext in match against Amelie. I heard that she's in great form so I wouldn't be so sure that it's her first match and she can be rusty etc. We'll see soon how it will all look like

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 08:46 AM   #6
country flag Fired
Tennis?

Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad draw at all (could have been worse). Allez Tatiana try your best!
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 09:24 AM   #7
country flag KimC&MariaSNo1's

KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute

she could have a tough 1st round the qualy draw is good but im confident she will get by and we can hope she does what ana did last year and thats pummell her
KimC&MariaSNo1's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 09:27 AM   #8
country flag orfeus

orfeus has disabled reputation

Well if she's really serious about entering the top 10 (or even establishing herself there), she'd better learn how to beat more than just one top ten player per tourney...and get rid of her quitting attitude too of course...
orfeus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 09:38 AM   #9
country flag Magic07

Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of

Easy first round for Tati I hope, but it will be hard to beat Momo. GO TATI

VESNINA VAIDISOVA SHARAPOVA KIRILENKO and MAURESMO

I'm the son of rage and love
"Nobody likes you
Everyone left you
They're all out with out you
HAVIN' FUN..."
Magic07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 10:44 AM   #10
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic07 View Post
Easy first round for Tati I hope, but it will be hard to beat Momo. GO TATI
But in the qualifyin draw there are many good players.. Hopefully she'll win her 1st round and maybe she'll have a chance against Momowho can be rusty as you said and even if she isn't, Tati is able to win! Good luck Tati com'on !
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 12:23 PM   #11

KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute

we all believe she can beat momo lets just hope she can bring it
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 02:04 PM   #12
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Good luck Tati!

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 02:32 PM   #13
country flag XCoco
Team WTAworld

XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future XCoco has a brilliant future

The first round looks easy, she should not have problem... The second round is stronger but Tatiana can do it .

Good Luck Tatiana !
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 02:44 PM   #14

imagine if tati won her 1st title here that would be something
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:29 PM   #15
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO @ the draw.

Momo, Hingis, JJ, Bepa and Sammy in her quarter.
At least her first round match is easy. And she'd better win if she ever wants to reach top 10 because reaching SF in two or three tournaments in a year doesn't cut it anymore.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote