Saturday OOP and scores. - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2007, 12:30 PM   #76
country flag FedererFan84

FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of
Re: Saturday OOP and scores.

I'm sorry guys!!! I thought this was Sydney! All the first round matches are NOT done!

Sorry for any confusion. Wow, I feel like an idiot!!

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today" - James Dean
FedererFan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2007, 12:35 PM   #77
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Saturday OOP and scores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwine8 View Post
I'm sorry guys!!! I thought this was Sydney! All the first round matches are NOT done!

Sorry for any confusion. Wow, I feel like an idiot!!

Its ok...we all makes mistakes
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:05 PM   #78
Jem

Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future
Re: Saturday OOP and scores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASP0315 View Post
No I never seen a player play 3 singles matches in one day. So i don't think three matches per day is possible.
Yes, there is precedent for three matches in a day. I know of it occurring on at least two occasions. In Gabriela Sabatini's first run to a major final, the Family Circle Cup, she was still in the quarterfinal stage when Saturday arrived. She beat Pam Shriver in the quarters, Manuela Maleeva in the semis and then lost to Chris Evert in the nationally televised final.

Maleeva also played three matches on the final day when she won the Italian Open, beating Virginia Ruzici in the quarterfinals, I believe Carling Bassett in the semis and then topping Chris Evert in the final.
Jem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote