Jan 4th, 2007, 07:49 PM
| Team WTAworld
Join Date: Feb 2006
0054 - Suicide Hobart: Till Death Do Us Part © - Final Tabulations
Remember, every choice, whether good or bad, can be deadly... 50 Cent learned the hard way
Till death do us part ©
Tournament graphic courtesy of MH0861, master of all trades who also makes a mean macaroni (for the sake of alliteration, anyway)
1. Each day of play, you must pick 1
winner playing a WTA main draw singles match. Of course, the chosen chick is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on Leeshers Molik or Anna C (not from Tennessee) to win in early round matches.
3. You must choose one player to win each
day. If you are fornicating with your cousin and forget, or get hospitalised with some nasty disease as a result of that, or get lost in the mountains and have no access to a computer or the SMS SOS service, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. It will be time to say goodbye, block out the sun and pack up the sky. Oh yes.
As well, your pick must be chosen before the pick's match has commenced,
otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be bundled out of the tournament more quickly than you can say "Anastasia Myskina".
4. Only in the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, is each player allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do
count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
BACK-UP PICK - Serena Williams (if she shows up)
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
5. If you wish to participate, just write the word IN
in this thread. If you think you can handle the pressure of being trapped on an island with inbreds as inhabitants... WE WELCOME YOU.
6. Once the order of play with be released, it will be added IN THIS THREAD
to facilitate your choices. Each day, the third post will be updated with its respective order of play.
7. The rankings will be used to decide the entry list. There are no byes.
Ranking Points for Suicide Hobart (Tier IV)
DAY 01 - 1
DAY 02 - 7
DAY 03 - 14
DAY 04 - 24
DAY 05 - 39
DAY 06 - 77
DAY 07 - 96
DAY 07 - 106 (WITH PICK)
WINNING - 115
In the event that there are atleast 12 people and no one reaches DAY 07,
2nd Place - 67
1st Place - 95
Time in Hobart Use this
Suicide Tennis Introduction and Rules - Please click this
Suicide Tennis Rankings - Please click this
*If you're going to be away from the computer or WTAworld is down, you can also e-mail me your picks at ianlsee AT gmail DOT com
© Matty-O Rockstar Sayings, 2007.
subject of Dally Randriantefy, the Madagascan Empress
Justine Henin \ Martina Hingis
WTAworld Suicide Tennis: 2007 Bangkok Champion 2006 Wimbledon finalist, Cincinnati semi-finalist, Budapest semi-finalist (MH0861 = #1 tournament director)
Last edited by Randriantastic! : Jan 9th, 2007 at 07:40 AM.
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off