~Ana's articles~ - Page 264 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #3946
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Why the funk does she want to play in Pattaya, that's not really necessary, play Sydney and Fed Cup, or just Fed Cup.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #3947
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
as a male if i felt i had the talent i'd actually give up on sex for being successful in a sport i'm not just saying it because i suck at sports and this is not a big question not saying that ana should, mind.

speaking of which, the increasingly more popular scientist of serbian origin, tesla, has always been like that. that's what we respect. we dislike the guys who get laid at every opportunity. hence verdasco and adam hate.
Tesla was asexual. For all we know, Ana is not.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #3948
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Why the funk does she want to play in Pattaya, that's not really necessary, play Sydney and Fed Cup, or just Fed Cup.
I'd rather see her play Pattaya and get some ranking points and perhaps a title than go to Fed Cup. If JJ is serious about not playing FC next season, Serbia has no chance of making the finals again, so it would be pointless to play FC.
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:53 AM   #3949
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
OK...part I, about love life...

Q: You have had a serious relationship. Was it hard for you to keep love alive in that relationship? To stay in a relationship? What did you expect from that relationship and your partner, and you didn't receive from him?

Ana: It is easy to have a bf and a relationship if both partners wants the same thing... If there is a mutual desire and will from both partners to stay in that relationship... Especially if there is a trust and every relationship should be based on trust and understanding...It takes time to know your partner very well, to start to trust him, and then, after that..Yes, we had difficult moments, it's not easy to be separated but if there is a will and desire from both parts - there is no obstacle that can not be removed.
This makes me think that Adam cheated the first time (as many here have speculated), and she took him back the second time (and probably the first time too) because she blames it on them both having to travel all the time and be apart. I don't like her accepting some of the blame because if he enters into the relationship with her then he should commit. Period. Anyways, then she took him back the second time thinking that no obstacle can get in the way of her love for him but then he just didn't want to truly commit to her once again. Twice burned,

Last edited by doni1212 : Nov 21st, 2012 at 05:59 AM.
doni1212 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:17 AM   #3950
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

I see Adam as disfunctional, immature, totally fucked-up 32 years old BOY...Same type as Clooney or DiCaprio, -always dating beautiful women, but never married.He doesn't want to grow-up or to be responsible... Life is good for him: hot chicks, a lot of money, easy money, luxury hotels and vacations, private jets, has his own clothes line ...There is no need for him to change anything. Why would he do such a thing? No girl is going to love him like his mommy. There is no woman who can replace Marie Fuckin' Kojzar...

What bothers me most is the image that his PR team is selling to the media...shy, private guy, well manered and intelligent man, reserved...and then - BOOM - he cheated on Ana with Hudson...Can i say very promiscuious woman? What the hell was that? Opposites attracts?...I don't get it...He dates Ana, shy, introvert, very emotional and romantic girl, loyal and supportive girlfriend and that draws the envy of millions of men. But he couldn't care less, because he said he would pay to Scarlett Johansson to play a round of golf with him???!?

Ana just turned 21 when she met Adam in'08. He was 29 then...No way he didn't notice she knows nothing about music, love, sex, life in general...He used her ...The media, fans, haters, bloggers were describing Ana as a "rebound" girl...It was sad to see...Even Myles tweeted couple of months ago : "Seems poor Ana may have been the rebound girl" (after reading Adam's interview from January'12)...She deleted that tweet later ...

I think Ana's expectations of the relationship might be too high...Her criteria for a boyfriend are too high. She'll only end up disappointed or frustrated...She'd better understand that perfection only exsist in theory and that real relationship can be nice and useful even if it's only "good"...Chasing for the absolute will only get her empty-handed.
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 01:39 PM   #3951
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ana Ivanovic: I stole chocolate cream from the fridge! (VIDEO)
November 23, 2012 | 14:06 (0)

The best Serbian tennis player Ana Ivanovic visited a primary school "Filip Filipovic" in Banjica within UNICEF campaign "School without Violence". Thirteen players of the world took the opportunity to socialize with students on violence and talk with teachers and parents of children. Later, her kids ask questions that Ana responded with a smile. - It's not easy to be a top athlete. There are a lot of rules to be followed. I'm not difficult because they are pridržavan so I made ​​what I believe. The same is true with violence, if we believe the most important is the camaraderie that we agree on everything, we respect everyone, because everyone is equally worth and should not poke fun at him and manhandle - said Ana Ivanovic. Serbian tennis player was contended that raising children comes from family and house. - Children mirror their parents. Each of us carries the upbringing of the house. My parents were always there for me, giving me support, you deserve it and scolded, but I still like the biggest support in life. There are always children who break the rules, but this is normal - Ana said. now an issue of students who have to rule she violated? - Uh! - Ana smiled and continued - there were not a lot. Let's say I furtive of dads and moms Eurocrats are stealing from the fridge - honest Ivanovic. A young boy asked if Serbian beauty has a boyfriend? - I do not have a boyfriend - she laughed Anna, a little boy said he has two older brothers free. many in Ana wanted to see how reacts when playing against a player who is not really her favorite? - Of course there are fewer opponents who lie to me, which annoys me, and tactics of those with whom I have a friendly relationship. Then you have a great desire to win and they could burn it. That's why I always try not to think about rivals, but on my game. Just so you can be up and kocentrisani reach victory - she has the best Serbian tennis player. Following an hour lectures and stories about the fight The Anti-Violence in Schools, Ana Ivanovic has emerged to meet the kids and signing autographs painting is. Primary School Students "Filip Filipovic" were both impressed with what is our best, and in the opinion of many, the most beautiful tennis player in the world visited the school. Belgrade is the umpteenth time he could see the humanity of Ana Ivanovic.
http://www.sportal.rs/news.php?id=87242

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:25 PM   #3952
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
Even Myles tweeted couple of months ago : "Seems poor Ana may have been the rebound girl" (after reading Adam's interview from January'12)...She deleted that tweet later ...
Isn't Myles that bitter journalist from Twitter who always bitches about Ana? God, that woman should learn to mind her own business. We are fans,you expect the fans to do some speculating, but a professional journalist...? Does she have any idea how wrong it looks when she writes something like that. It's not like some juicy gossip, it's more like a bitchy comment from a frustrated woman.
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 05:40 PM   #3953
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Yes, she never misses an opportunity to do that...She "defended" Ana (from other bloggers just once - when Ana decided to play Montreal'12...I remember, she watched Ana's practice ( i forgot where was it - in Canada or US) but she took a bounch of pics of Ana and uploaded 35-40 pics on her own blog...A bit obsessed?

That tweet about Ana as a "rebound girl" ...i believe it was on same day when Adam suppose to win his first major...I was following her "debate" with Izzy on twitter...Izzy was pissed...i was super - ultra - mega - giga pissed and i was thinking...no way, you can't win a major at Lytham St.Anne's...St.Anne...St.Anne...Sveta Ana...
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 06:02 PM   #3954
country flag Profusion

Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice

Well, I've always wondered how these girls are supposed to have "real" relationships anyway considering the amount of travel that they do. Men's tennis players tend to date girls who don't have real jobs (or at least jobs who afford them a lot of off-time, like models), so the women can follow them around the world. With women's players, it's different because you're not going to find many guys who will do the same for the woman. So unless the female player is dating a male tennis player, I think it's very hard.

Verdasco had to be the worst possible choice though, yuck.
Profusion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:23 PM   #3955
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
IVANOVIĆEVA U NOVOM KONDICIONOM PROGRAMU

Sa Zlatkom Novkovićem odradila sam seriju treninga u Beogradu, a on putuje sa mnom i u Dubai, otkrila je Ana za „Novosti“ tokom druženja sa osnovcima

Uz dečje osmehe, graju i dobro raspoloženje, ambasadorka Unicefa Ana Ivanović pokrenula je pobedničke motore u svom šampionskom pogonu mesec dana pre starta naredne sezone. Već nekoliko dana bivša kraljica Garosa žestoko radi na snazi i fitnesu, povećala je unos proteina, a na kondicionim treninzima u Beogradu sve je strogo kontrolisao novi član njenog tima Zlatko Novković.

Ovaj stručnjak je zadobio poverenje naše teniserke, zajedno putuju i u Dubai, i do kraja decembra trebalo bi da joj pomogne da naprave savršenu bazu za uspon ka top 10 na rang listi.

Još prošle nedelje sam počelala sa fizičkim pripremama, i to ovde u Beogradu. Imamo velike ciljeve za 2013, uz dobru šansu da u prvom delu sledeće godine dodam neke poene i da se još podignem na listi. Da bih to i ostvarila, pripremni period mi je veoma važan, pre svega kako bih napravila dobru bazu. To u poslednjih nekoliko godina nije bio slučaj, jer sam imala dosta povreda, pa nisam mogla da radim na onako jakoj fizičkoj pripremi kako sam želela.

Tenis je uvek bio prisutan u mom radu, ali fizički deo nije, tako da ove godine želim da mi akcenat bude na tome kako bih spremna dočekala sledeću sezonu. U tome će mi, pored Najdžela Sirsa, pomoći i Zlatko, sa kojim imam dobru saradnju - otkrila je Ana Ivanović, za "Novosti", posle druženja sa osnovcima u školi "Filip Filipović" u Beogradu.

Ana, kao nacionalni ambasador Unicefa, zajedno sa učenicima iz još četiri škole iz programa "Škola bez nasilja" ("Mihailo Petrović Alas", "Svetislav Golubović Mitraljeta", "Miroslav Antić" i "Vasa Čarapić"), definisala je određena pravila ponašanja i razgovarala o značaju njihovih poštovanja i sprovođenja u delo, kako bi se smanjilo nasilno ponašanje i promovisalo prijateljstvo, solidarnost, iskrenost, razumevanje.

Nije lako biti sportista, a u profesionalnom sportu zaista ima mnogo pravila kojih moramo da se pridržavamo. Meni nije teško, znam zašto to činim - važno mi je da postignem ono u šta verujem. Isto je i sa nasiljem. Ako verujemo da je drugarstvo najvažnije, da možemo da se dogovorimo oo svemu, da svako od nas vredi, da ima i drugih načina da se dokažemo, a ne da nekoga ismejavamo ili maltretiramo, neće nam biti teško da se pridržavamo pravila nenasilja - poručila je Ana.

Najbolja srpska igračica objasnila je klincima da vaspitanje pre svega dolazi iz porodice i kuće.

Deca su ogledalo roditelja. Vaspitanje je nešto što se nosi iz kuće. Moji roditelji su uvek bili uz mene, podržavali me, kad to zaslužim, i kritikovali su me, ali su uvek bili moj najveći oslonac u životu. Ja sam se trudila da im na to uzvratim primernim ponašanjem, mada uvek postoje neka sitna pravila koja deca znaju da prekrše - priznala je Ana.

Decu je odmah zainteresovalo šta je to što je ona prekršila, na šta se Ivanovićeva nasmejala.

Pa, nije bilo mnogo takvih slučajeva. Recimo, krišom sam od tate i mame krala eurokrem iz frižidera - iskrena je bila Ana.

Jedan dečak je potom postavio pitanje: "Imaš li dečka?" Svi u sali na to su se nasmejali, pogotovo Ana, koja se i blago zarumenela, rekavši: "Uh, baš gađaš u centar".

Ne, nemam dečka - rekla mu je Ana, a mališan je odmah hrabro dodao da ima dva slobodna starija brata.

Posle jednoipočasovnog druženja u školi na Banjici, Ivanovićeva je otišla do svog stana da se spakuje, kako bi stigla na let za Italiju.

Za vikend ću biti u Milanu, gde učestvujem na teniskoj egzibiciji zajedno sa Šarapovom, Eranijevom i Vinčijevom. Posle toga nastavljam sa pripremama, u koje ću uključiti malo više teniskih treninga - zaključuje srpska teniska princeza.

Last edited by Iva87 : Nov 23rd, 2012 at 11:05 PM.
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:25 PM   #3956
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
AKLIMATIZACIJA U EMIRATIMA

Zavrsna glazura pred odlazak u Australiju na Hopman kup biće urađena u Emiratima.

Idem u Dubai na dve nedelje tokom decembra. Izabrala sam Emirate zbog lakšeg privikavanja na klimatske uslove koji me čekaju u Australiji. Odatle idem direktno u Pert.
http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/sport.29...ionom-programu
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 10:36 PM   #3957
country flag Iva87

Zlatko Novković - education and employment

Faculty of Sports and Physical Education
Generation 2006 Barcelona, Spain

D&D Fitnes Centar

http://www.fitnescentar.rs/Default.aspx

http://www.fitnescentar.com/ATDC.aspx?veza=126

http://www.fitnescentar.com/ATDC.aspx?veza=73

Last edited by Iva87 : Nov 23rd, 2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:49 PM   #3958
country flag Cajka

Great news. I love the plan, at least the part that was revealed in that article. Good luck, Anči.
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:50 AM   #3959
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome! My translator was a little iffy so is this guy, Zlatko Novković, going to be with her all next year as a permanent member of her team or just during the off-season? Please be a permanent addition to her team!
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #3960
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
Awesome! My translator was a little iffy so is this guy, Zlatko Novković, going to be with her all next year as a permanent member of her team or just during the off-season? Please be a permanent addition to her team!
The only sure thing is that he'll work with her during the off season. The best solution is to have a permanent coach, but when I remember last years' off season... Working with Tina Maio, freezing her butt off on golf courses... this is better. Links that Iva posted are good, there's a fitness plan for tennis players on one of those pages.