~Ana's articles~ - Page 260 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #3886
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Ana Ivanovic: I am very saddened by the injury
October 20, 2012, 20:43 | Author: Jacob Eccentrics, GoTennis.ru | Main photo: kremlincup.ru

In the third set of the second semifinal tournament, "Bank of Moscow Kremlin Cup" forced Ana Ivanovic took time out. How did it affect the outcome of the match, and from Moscow vppechatleniyah Serbian tennis player told a news conference.
- It is unlikely that the trauma hip somehow affect the preparation for the next season - said I. - although the picture, I do not do it. But I, of course, this injury afflicts. I felt some discomfort in his hip while trying to make a forehand in a game on his serve with the score 2/1. But even call the doctor did not improve the situation.
- Ana, in sports there is the axiom that no need to change a winning tactic. You are in the first set went to the net, so to achieve success. What prevented the act as well, of course, before the injury?
- I will continue to play an active and in the second set, but was at the same time make more mistakes. Even then, I had a chance, for example, when the score was 3/3. In any case, I played well.
- Are you going to play in the Fed Cup next year?
- Of course. Well, the first match in the next drawing we spend at home against slovachek. It is very important to us. But so far, we expect to win in the upcoming final against the Czech team.
- What you remember "Kremlin Cup" in "netennisnom" plan?
- Top impression off the court is, of course, a visit to Red Square and march to the ballet. But, of course, I have good memories and the performance in the tournament, even about me losing the first set semifinal.
- What do you think about the upcoming final match, will watch it?
- I'm leaving tomorrow from Moscow. As to the content of the final, each of their opponents cards. On the one hand, Sam - the aggressive tennis player, but on the other, slow cover more suited Carolina, which will get all the balls. However, if Stosur can constantly attack, she will win.
- How do you explain the consistently good performance of your compatriots to "Kremlin Cup"?
- Indeed, Serbs feel good here, relaxed. Feel kinship with the country. It is no coincidence couple of our guys won the tournament. I hope that I will succeed in the future.
http://www.gotennis.ru/read/news/ana...ogorchila.html

3-3 in the second set.. 3 easy FHs into the net..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #3887
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana was at a book fair in Belgrade today:

http://www.laguna.rs/v1804_vest_najb...nd_laguna.html

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #3888
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Aaaah, why not on Monday?!
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #3889
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

From Serbia's Tennis Association:

Because of the very complicated process of training, at several different locations in Belgrade, it was not possible to organize a pre-planned press conference where would all 4 Serbian tennis players appear. First complete press conference with our players will be held in Prague, on Wednesday, october 31st...
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #3890
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

I see the girls are working hard on team unity. Czechs beware...
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #3891
country flag Iva87

Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold

Muscle & Fitness Hers Magazine September/October 2012

Quote:
For you, personally, what's the hardest part of being a professional tennis player?
I love tennis and I love travelling, so really this is the perfect job for me! But no job is perfect, not even tennis, and sometimes the travelling can get a little tiring: you miss home and you miss your family. But overall I don’t complain. I really love to compete.

With training, how many hours do you a spend a day in the gym and on the court?
It really varies, depending how close to a tournament I am. The off-season, in November and December, is the most intense training period, and in many ways it sets you up for the year ahead. During this time I will have three sessions per day: at the beginning, two fitness sessions and one tennis, then later on it will be two tennis and one fitness.

During the season, but away from a tournament, it can be similar, but the emphasis is still on tennis, as my coach and I work on some improvements. Still, there will be a few weeks where I do more fitness than tennis.

For the gym work I always find it important to keep things varied, so often I am not in the gym at all: maybe we are cycling through some parks, swimming, running or evening surfing. I love the outdoors.

What does a typical workout for you?

There is no “typical” workout really because we are working on so many different areas, on and off the court. In the gym we will work on strength, endurance, speed and flexibility – sometimes just one of these elements, and sometimes we combine them.

One gym session may look like this: 5-10 minutes warm-up on the treadmill, then we’ll do some high intensity cardio, 20 seconds of running at high speeds and getting the heart rate up, then ‘resting’ for up to a 30-60 seconds at jogging pace. After completing a few sets of that we may work on some postural and stabilising exercises for the back, shoulders and core, using Swiss and medicine balls. We’ll also do some lunges and squats.

Last edited by Iva87 : Oct 28th, 2012 at 01:18 PM.
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #3892
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

so conference in prague on wednesday omgg I so want to meet her like in city =D =D
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #3893
country flag Iva87

Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold

http://sport.blic.rs/Tenis//222658/S...kupa-sve-blize

Quote:
Serbian tennis players gather in Prague, the finals of the Fed Cup closer

Ahead of the Fed Cup final against the Czech national team, which will be third and 4 November play in Prague's O2 Arena, the women's tennis team Serbia began to gather in Prague.

Other six days to the most important Fed Cup match in the history of Serbia, and our best players will be fighting in his first final.

In a year when the Tennis Association of Serbia celebrates 90 years of establishment and existence, but the tension and optimism is slowly increasing. Team Serbia on Monday will be completed in Prague, with the first workout scheduled for 16 hours, while Ana Ivanovic of Milan sitcom about 17 hours

Jelena Jankovic Bojana Jovanovski and coach Dejan Vranes from Belgrade, early morning flight via Munich started at this time just like the rest of the team (sparring partners, the medical team) and Prague have landed in 13 hours. The youngest member of the national team of Serbia Aleksandar Krunic arrived in Prague from Bratislava where her base for two years.

"The mood in the Serbian team is on a high, positive levels. All are aware of the size and difficulty of the task before us, and that this is the biggest challenge in our current careers. Everyone on the team wants to triumph, and all our thoughts and aspirations, just go in that direction. For years we have built a path that took us to the finals, we were always aware that we can not just up to the finals, but both titles. It is our dream, and our goal is not to deviate from it. There were times when we were written off, underestimated, and we have shown and proved to be worth the greatest achievements. Rasterećno'll play and we believe that we will fulfill our dream big. We have plenty of time to get ready, and I believe in us, in the victory, "said coach Vranes on arrival in Prague.

The Serbian team will train on Tuesday at the O2 Arena from 9 to 12 and from 15 to 17 hours. On Wednesday, starting at 11 am scheduled press conference selection Serbia, while a draw will be held Friday at 12 am in the Town Hall in Prague.

Serbian national team in Prague welcomed the cold weather, with the remnants of snow that fell two days ago in the capital of the Czech Republic. On Monday, the O2 Arena will be training, but the work will be done at the club Sparta, for the place where they will be held spectacle currently busy due egzibicionog match between Maria Sharapova and Petra Kvitova.
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #3894
country flag Iva87

Tournament of Champions interview

http://www.anaivanovic.com/pressandi...ions-interview

Last edited by Iva87 : Oct 30th, 2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #3895
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it's a shame Ana cannot be playing in Sofia. Fed Cup really put the spanner in the works for that tournament.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #3896
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

She got a WC last year, this year she didn't even bother to play Internationals. If she didn't play FC final, she would get that WC, but I feel it was really fair to give it to Kirilenko who played a Pattaya final.
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 11:44 PM   #3897
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Ana Ivanovic: impreciso porvenir

0 COMENTARIOS30/10/2012WTA por Pedro Gutiérrez

Ana Ivanovic en la Caja Mágica jugando sobre tierra batida azul

Ana Ivanovic ya se dirige al que será el partido más importante del 2012 para ella, lo disputará en el O2 de Praga, ante el equipo de la República Checa, hablamos de la final de Fed Cup que disputará como líder del equipo serbio; han sido muchos los casos de tenistas a los que una final de Copa Federación o Copa Davis ha dado el empujón definitivo en sus carreras, y quizás Ivanovic afronte esta eliminatoria como una definitiva y ansiada lanzadera para volver a la cima de la WTA.

Era 9 de junio de 2008 y Ana Ivanovic, reciente campeona de Roland Garros, ascendía a lo más alto de los rankings. Tenía 20 años y enganchaba al público, recogía el título apenas 11 días después de que Justine Henin, la venerada reina del circuito femenino, anunciará su retirada -finalmente provisional- del tenis, y dejara su título en Roland Garros 2007 sin defensora. En aquél momento hubo incertidumbre y mucha curiosidad, el surgimiento de la joven estrella serbia, despertó el interés de todos y llegó en el momento exacto, cuando más sed de nuevas figuras femeninas había.

El día de aquella final era el 8 de junio de 2008, e Ivanovic venía de hacer también final en el Open de Australia. ¡207 semanas después!, nada más inciarse septiembre de 2012, Ana volvía a meterse entre las 8 mejores de un Grand Slam -US Open 2012-. Durante toda esa larga travesía tras conquistar su primer Grand Slam, no había conseguido pasar de octavos de final. Era en una época de grandes decepciones con la que era la nueva generación de estrellas pero, sin duda, Ivanovic fue la mayor de todas. Y decepción prolongada, de la que aún no hemos salido. Lo curioso es que en todo este tiempo, Ivanovic no faltó a una sóla de las 17 ediciones de Grand Slam que se disputaron. A la par que sus resultados en los grandes, también se diluyó como un azucarillo en un café su ranking: poco le duró el #1 que perdió tras el US Open 2008, y de ahí bajó hasta el #5 de final de año, en 2009 acabó en el #22, en 2010 en el #17 y en el 2011 de nuevo en el #22.

¿Y en 2012? Cerrará la temporada como #12, su mejor temporada -con diferencia- desde su gran 2008. Estudiando el granero de puntos de Ana este año algo queda claro: no estamos ante una tenista que haya sido regular, ni ha brillado en plazas concretas -ni grandes ni pequeñas, no hemos de olvidar en este sentido que acabará la temporada sin título alguno -salvo que conquiste la Copa Federación, lo cual no obstante no es reflejado en los rankings- y se encuentra al borde del top10 sencillamente porque ha cumplido -sin tampoco brillar- en 6 de los 8 torneos que más puntos reparten: 4ªR Open de Australia, SF Indian Wells, 4ªR Miami, 3ªR Roland Garros, 4ªR Wimbledon y QF US Open.

El histórico 2011 de Novak Djokovic se inició en la final ganada de Copa Davis un año antes, el ascenso definitivo de Murray encuentra su razón de ser en el oro olímpico, la explosión de Fernando Verdasco tras la final de Mar del Plata o el rejuvenecimiento de David Ferrer tras la final de 2009, sin olvidar el impulso del tenis femenino italiano tras conquistar las Copas Federación de 2006, 2009 y 2012. La historia en este 2012 se podría repetir con Ana Ivanovic, necesitada de una lanzadera para reincorporarse a un top10 que se le está resistiendo.

Su línea de resultados es ascendente, y todo indica -si se sigue en esa misma dinámica- que Anita vuelve a ser esa gran tenista del 2008. Mejorando su regularidad y sus prestaciones en los torneos WTA Premier podría optar al top8 sin problemas, pues de los 11 que ha disputado (dejando fuera los ya informados torneos de Indian Wells y Miami, que superan en fama y repercusión a los WTA Premier cotidianos), ha alcanzado semifinales solamente una vez: hace unos días en Moscú (superando un 'bye' en primera ronda y a tenistas #216 y #160 para acabar cayendo ante Stosur) y unos solitarios cuartos de final en Dubai. Estos resultadon son pobrísimos. Recuerdan a la eterna discusión de si es mejor ganar la Liga o la Champions League, indiscutiblemente la segunda tiene más caché pero la que te da de comer y la que disfrutar cada semana es la primera; algo así le ocurre a Ana, que ha sabido llegar lejos en la Champions, sin tampoco, ganarla pero se ha quedado en los últimos puestos de la Liga. La ventaja: al tener los puntos así ganados, tiene un buen 2013 por delante en el que no defenderá gran cantidad de ellos en ningún momento del año y difícilmente no sumará más en algunos WTA Premier la próxima temporada. Por tanto, analizando no es un buen año en el circuito WTA pero sí un escenario propicio para crecer -y mucho- en el 2013.

Que Ana Ivanovic tiene tenis para estar en el top10 e incluso disputar el top5 es indiscutible. Su juego con gran derecha y sólido revés, apoyado en un muy buen servicio y gran capacidad para restar ganadores, así lo muestra. El problema de Ana no está en su tenis, sino -para variar- en su cabeza. Tras tropecientos cambios de entrenador, poco a poco ha ido ajustándose y encontrando la estabilidad que precisa. Lo cierto es que nos hemos perdido ya 4 buenos años de Ivanovic, y va siendo hora de que esta situación llegue a su fin. Es una gran tenista, además de muy carismática y popular, que puede -y debe- subir.

"Llegar a la final de Fed Cup es algo enorme para nuestro país. Los chicos lo han hecho de maravilla en la Davis, y causaron mucha alegría y admiración en Serbia. Ahora nosotras esperamos hacer lo mismo. Ahora el tenis es muy popular en Serbia y ganando la Copa Federación inspiraríamos aún a más niños a jugar al tenis. Estoy deseando que llegue el momento para demostrar que estoy preparada", decía Ivanovic hace unas horas. Probablemente haya llegado su momento, por el que lleva cuatro largos años calentando.

La subida en su ranking este año ha sido interesante, ha pasado de ser una mera irregular top20 a una sólida top15 cercana al top10, sólo precisa de un empujón más para volver a colocarse en el primer tren. Se echa en falta un perfil como el suyo en las últimas rondas o en torneos como el WTA Championships. Paso a paso, va recuperando terreno perdido y atención que puede ser el siguiente caso de impuslo nacional tras un gran resultado defendiendo los colores nacionales.

"Si hay un ideal de perfección en tenis por apariencia, talento y personalidad, probablemente sea Ana Ivanovic", dijo Eleanor Preston, periodista del diario The Financial Times. Ojalá se sume a la guerra de 2013 que se está preparando entre Serena, Azarenka, Sharapova y Radwanska; poder, puede. Y para la WTA, como la vuelta de Sharapova, sería una grandísima noticia. No hemos de olvidar que estamos hablando, diga el ranking lo que quiera, de la tercera tenista más conocida del momento tras Serena Williams y Maria Sharapova. ¿Lo hará?
http://www.puntodebreak.com/2012/10/...eciso-porvenir

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #3898
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Ana and Jelena: We will do our best to make happy people and win the Fed Cup PHOTO

Tanjug / Beta | 30th 10th 2012th - 13:54 pm 15:24 am | Comments: 18

The best Serbian tennis player Ana Ivanovic said she was very happy that the Fed Cup team back together and will give players the best in the final against the Czech Republic win the trophy.

"I am happy I was part of the team, this is a huge success for us and hope for the best. Well I feel after the first day of training, the base is good, true, still bothers me a little injury, but, there is my staff to help me recover . has another couple of days to get ready by the weekend, "Ivanovic told reporters in Prague.

She added that the duel with a Czech woman, defended the Fed Cup title, will be very difficult.

"The finale is never easy, especially as the Fed Cup is quite different from the individual tournaments. Chances are 50:50, but we will give our best and I am sure that together we can we make it that far," she noted.

Ivanovic has expressed satisfaction with the Serbian Fed Cup team in Prague has the support from the stands.

"It is good that a great number of our supporters in Belgrade, the support is always welcome, especially when we guest and I hope it will be a great atmosphere," concluded the Serbian tennis player.

Her representative colleague, Jelena Jankovic, also stated that he will do his best to win the Czech fans are processed in the country.

"Czech women have a very strong team, but I believe in our team. We have quality players and I believe in our team and our victory," Jankovic said after the first practice.

"I had my first training session. Substrate I really like it. There's still a few days and we can not wait all this duel. Everyone is feeling good, the atmosphere in the team is good. Remains to us a few days to adapt and interplay, and hope for the best, and It is a title. We will do our best, and more than that he tills his people, "said Jankovic.

Currently the second-ranking Serbian tennis player has said that Serbia's Fed Cup team deserves a trophy finals.

"I fight to the end. Goal is a title. Finals and deserve to win the Fed Cup because I think that we are the best. Presses are a big way. This is a historic moment for us. Stayed us another step, and that is the title. If we healthy, with the support of the fans we can make happy people and bring the title in Serbia, "said Jankovic.

Fed Cup final between the Czech Republic and Serbia played third and 4 November.
http://sport.blic.rs/Tenis//222703/I...ehara-FED-kupa

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #3899
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Ana: The chances against the Czech Republic 50:50
SOURCE. B92
Ana Ivanovic said she was very happy that the Fed Cup team back together and the players to give their best in the final against the Czech Republic win the trophy.

"I am happy that I am part of a team, this is a great achievement for us and hope for the best."

"I feel good after the first practice, the base is good, true, it bothers me a little injury, but there is my staff to help me recover. Has another couple of days to get ready by the weekend," said Ivanovic told reporters in Prague .

She added that the duel with Czech women, defending the title in Fed Cup, will be very difficult. "Finale is never easy, especially as the Fed Cup is quite different from the individual tournaments. Chances are 50:50, but we will do our best and safe 'm sure together we can reach far " , she noted. Ivanovic expressed satisfaction with the Serbian Fed Cup team in Prague and have support from the stands. "It's nice that a great number of our supporters in Belgrade, support is always welcome, especially When visiting, and I hope it will be a great atmosphere " , concluded the Serbian player. Finale Fed Cup between the Czech Republic and Serbia played third and 4 November.
http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti...&nav_id=656175

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 04:16 PM   #3900
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

ANA, JJ, BOJANA AND ALEX you can win at FED cup final freely because Mayan says there wouldn't be any end of the world

P.S. I hope that's valid if you win
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote