~Ana's articles~ - Page 207 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #3091
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

http://www.wtatennis.com/page/OffCou...610106,00.html

Quote:
DOHA, Qatar - We collected questions for Ana Ivanovic on our Twitter page and gave them to the former World No.1 to answer. Here are the results...

@macakdragi will she play fed cup in april
"I'm still not sure. I would love to though because I think we are very close now to getting to the finals. It's a huge thing - it would be a dream to win it one year. So we are really close, I hope I can make it."

@Curtos07 My question for Ana: Who is your dream mixed doubles partner? Huge fan btw.
"Well actually I always have fun playing with Novak, especially Hopman Cup. He's such a funny guy and he always makes me laugh so I love playing with him."

@scots_seahawk If you could invite any 3 people to a dinner party you'd host - who would it be?
"That's a tough one. Well I would definitely invite Nelson Mandela. Probably Jennifer Aniston, I love Friends... and ummm, maybe Wentworth Miller?"

@jojodegraw ask about the positive changes she's getting from Nigel. What he did to improve her game?
"We work on lots of things. My serve is definitely improving. I really feel we took that to another level and it's getting a lot better so I am really pleased about that."

@Clare09 Can u ask Ana what hair products she's been using please? Her hair looks so beautiful and shiny even during a tennis match =)
"Oh thank you so much! Well it's going to be quite disappointing, because since I have so much stuff when I travel, I never take shampoo. So I use the ones in the hotels. So that's about it. It's actually embarrassing!"

@gnl08 Q for Ana: Out of all the Grand Slams, who gives the best players party?
"Well Wimbledon definitely. That's always a very glamorous one. It's fun to get dressed up, get your hair and make-up done by professionals... yeah that's a lot of fun."

@Sumu1357 What is your daily training schedule? (on and off tournaments)
"It really depends. It varies actually depending if I'm competing or not. During the tournaments, the day before I play, I practice once for an hour or an hour or half and then try to do my rest and recovery. But on the days when I'm just practicing, I do two tennis sessions plus one fitness session, stretching or strength session."
The question about shampoo...
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #3092
country flag Милан_СРБ

Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Mozda koristi brezu ili koprivu, onaj od dve litre!
or why we insist on reminding that Ana Ivanovic a "former French Open champion",
even though almost any serious tennis fan would know that!
Милан_СРБ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #3093
country flag Милан_СРБ

Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light

@scots_seahawk If you could invite any 3 people to a dinner party you'd host - who would it be?
"That's a tough one. Well I would definitely invite Nelson Mandela. Probably Jennifer Aniston, I love Friends... and ummm, maybe Wentworth Miller?"

I wonder what Adam thinks about this?
or why we insist on reminding that Ana Ivanovic a "former French Open champion",
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #3094
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Милан_СРБ View Post
Mozda koristi brezu ili koprivu, onaj od dve litre!
Koprivu, koprivu, da svuda po svetu širi miris srpskog žbunja.
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #3095
country flag Милан_СРБ

Quote:
Koprivu, koprivu, da svuda po svetu širi miris srpskog žbunja.
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #3096
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Well, actually I understand the question about shampoo. She has an amazing hair. I'm so jealous.
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #3097
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithnareva View Post
Well, actually I understand the question about shampoo. She has an amazing hair. I'm so jealous.
I didn't express my thoughts accurately. I was laughing at Ana's answer. But I believe her completely. My hair is also naturally shiny and nice and I can use the worst shampoo in the world, it doesn't matter.
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #3098

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't express my thoughts accurately. I was laughing at Ana's answer. But I believe her completely. My hair is also naturally shiny and nice and I can use the worst shampoo in the world, it doesn't matter.
That must be Serbian genes maybe All Serbian players have a nice hair
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #3099
country flag Cajka

It's true. I thought about that after replying to your post. They all have great hair. JJ's hair lacks volume a bit, but otherwise it's very good. Krunic and Ana have the best hair IMO.
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #3100

Quote:
It's true. I thought about that after replying to your post. They all have great hair. JJ's hair lacks volume a bit, but otherwise it's very good. Krunic and Ana have the best hair IMO.
I agree yeh. Shiny strong hair, straight but soft and not flat... A dream of a hair
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #3101
country flag Tweedle

Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Милан_СРБ View Post

I wonder what Adam thinks about this?
Could have been worse I guess, she could have picked Wentworth Miller for her dream mixed doubles partner
Tweedle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #3102
country flag Cajka

Is Curtis still alive, btw?
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #3103
country flag Cajka

fb

Quote:
Ana Ivanovic
Very busy day here in Dubai. I am proud to become a Global Brand Ambassador for Dubai Duty Free, the owners of the tournament here, and I took part in a press conference to announce that. I practised in the morning, and in the afternoon I did an autograph session. Looking forward to my match tomorrow.
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #3104
country flag Iva87

Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ana signs Dubai Duty Free agreement
Ana has become a Global Brand Ambassador of Dubai Duty Free, the world’s leading airport retailer. Dubai Duty Free is a major sponsor of the WTA, recently renewing its agreement through 2014.

"I am really flattered that Dubai Duty Free asked me to become its brand ambassador. It is a great company that has also been extremely supportive of women’s tennis. I always get excited about traveling to Dubai as it is one of the most exciting cities in the world," said Ana.

Ana, alongside fellow world No.1 Caroline Wozniacki, will act as Dubai Duty Free’s brand ambassadors, star in the “Dubai Duty Free Full of Surprises Travel Show” - a unique short form-travel series which will be aired on TV and online - and conduct appearances at sporting events sponsored by Dubai Duty Free.

Colm McLoughlin, Executive Vice Chairman of Dubai Duty Free said: "We are delighted to have both Caroline and Ana as our brand ambassadors. Both players are supreme professionals and are excellent ambassadors for women’s tennis. We look forward to watching their progress at this year’s Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships and to working with them on our ambassador programme for the year ahead."

Dubai Duty Free is the owner, organizer and title sponsor of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, a $2million event that begins today.
http://anaivanovic.com/news/ana-sign...free-agreement
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #3105
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Think about tennis a bit, Ana.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote