~Ana's articles~ - Page 201 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:50 AM   #3001
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
Oh, wow. Gluten free ..no thanks. I was always told to 'eat my wheaties'. Maybe it just wasnt good for Novaks body? But Izzy said hes a sort of all-in one doctor, so why not, maybe he can be a plus for Ana's team somehow.
Novak used to eat pizzas, pastas, but he had to give up on those. First I thought it was all a bullshit, but look at Vika, she's eating snickers, drinks coke and there's always something wrong with her. They are pros. Even I can't train properly if my diet is awful, not to mention them.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:51 AM   #3002
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
That dizziness was related to anxiety disorder. It was never confirmed, but since I suffer from that shit, it really reminds me of that, especially since she was able to continue the match after that.

If she's not able to finish the match that lasts longer than an hour, it's probably something that's related to her head, but it might be some physical issue also.

And this would be a great team. Her British coach who would make her work hard, an Australian fitness coach who's also a friend + a Serbian black magic person who could fix her body and mind. The Serbian mentality story is not just a stereotype, so a Serbian witch could understand her perhaps better than someone else + of course they speak the same language and it's easier to express the feelings using a mother tongue.

Of course, I'm just talking crap, but who knows...
Yeah, I agree with you. I think it would be a good move.. it would at the very least mean she is dead serious about tennis and wants to do everything she can to put herself in the best position to succeed.

I just think we should wait and see before celebrating. If this turns out to be true, I'll be happy about it.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:53 AM   #3003
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
Sounds like he can do a lot. Did he travel with Novak, or is he based in Serbia?
He was travelling with Novak full time.

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:55 AM   #3004
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Yeah, I agree with you. I think it would be a good move.. it would at the very least mean she is dead serious about tennis and wants to do everything she can to put herself in the best position to succeed.

I just think we should wait and see before celebrating. If this turns out to be true, I'll be happy about it.
If she's not hiring him, this article probably means that she's looking for someone. I can totally imagine Novak suggesting her t work with his witch, they're more than good friends, they're friends from childhood, just remember what he said about her during the HC.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:58 AM   #3005
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
If she's not hiring him, this article probably means that she's looking for someone. I can totally imagine Novak suggesting her t work with his witch, they're more than good friends, they're friends from childhood, just remember what he said about her during the HC.
I know Novak and Ana are the best of friends.. but I don't think Novak would just give Ana his doctor. I'm not sure what's going on there.. but I guess maybe Ana's management made the doc an offer once they heard Novak and him parted ways. I'm just speculating though.

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:03 AM   #3006
country flag Cajka

Quote:
I know Novak and Ana are the best of friends.. but I don't think Novak would just give Ana his doctor. I'm not sure what's going on there.. but I guess maybe Ana's management made the doc an offer once they heard Novak and him parted ways. I'm just speculating though.
Maybe it's a rent. If he's OK atm, maybe he decided to rent her his witch for a while. His main problems were stamina and allergies. If he figured out how to deal with it, maybe he doesn't need his help anymore.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 08:14 AM   #3007
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

From Nigel's first interview for "Vecernje Novosti"

Why he left LTA: I believe Ana can win another GS, she has the qualities to get back to the top.

About No.1 spot: Before you start to dream about No1 spot, you have to return to the top 10 and
be a regular participant in the 2nd week of GS. Ana must go step by step
and she knows that.

About Ana: She is stubborn perfectionist, which is great quality but also can make things
more difficult. Her big weapon is her FH. She has the natural instincts to
volley, she's not afraid to attack. Ana is good on the net, strong girl with
powerful groundstrokes. But those who think that Ana will always play on the
same level will have to be disappointed.

On consistency: This is one of our priorities. There is no magic wand. You should look at all
the rational and learn from every experience, positive or negative. Continuity
is Ana's top goal.

When to expect results: You never know when you'll get the best results. The most important
thing is to work every day to improve. We're all patient and understand
that this is a long term process. We are still at an early stage.

On his daughter Kim: Kim is about the same age as Ana and that helps me understand Ana the
right way. They (Ana and Kim) always comment on each other: "Oh,she
dresses so nicely".

On preparations for next season : There is a chance that we'll go earlier to Australia this
year to prepare. Ana likes to be there, have relatives and
Scott is Australian. We 'll have to work hard but we're both
looking forvard to it. Right now, our focus is New York.
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 12:00 PM   #3008
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post

Why he left LTA: I believe Ana can win another GS, she has the qualities to get back to the top.

About No.1 spot: Before you start to dream about No1 spot, you have to return to the top 10 and
and she knows that.

About Ana: She is stubborn perfectionist, which is great quality but also can make things

On consistency: This is one of our priorities. There is no magic wand. You should look at all
is Ana's top goal.

When to expect results: You never know when you'll get the best results. The most important

On his daughter Kim: Kim is about the same age as Ana and that helps me understand Ana the
dresses so nicely".

On preparations for next season : There is a chance that we'll go earlier to Australia this

This interview is so great. I'm becoming a big fan of Nigel.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 03:10 PM   #3009
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:

and she knows that.

is Ana's top goal.

dresses so nicely".

Thanks for this! Great interview!

About the last question.. he says there is a chance they will go earlier to Australia. Would this mean ending the season after China Open?

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:16 PM   #3010
country flag Balltossovic
O,fficial Blood Pressure Checker of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Great interview. I like where his head is! Now, he just needs to get Ana's head in the same place

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Serena~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 05:31 PM   #3011
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

and she knows that.

is Ana's top goal.

dresses so nicely".

Oh my god, I love this man. He actually speaks truths! And he knows exactly that second weeks of slams, top 10, and consistency are what she needs before she can dream of winning another one and being #1 again.
The Upstarts: Muguruza, Garcia
The Legends: Seles (9), Clijsters (4), Davenport (3), Testud
DefyingGravity is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 11:52 AM   #3012
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Nigel

The Hantuchova fans are still very pressed about him, but I've seen no proof of any of their claims so far.
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 11:55 AM   #3013
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ana View Post
Nigel

The Hantuchova fans are still very pressed about him, but I've seen no proof of any of their claims so far.
What are their claims?

Old Aug 13th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #3014
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What are their claims?
That he made her lose weight, that he had an icy relationship with her, a few other things that I can't recall. This is off the top of my head, sorry. Someone else might know exactly.

Basically though there are some who think he ruined Daniela's career.
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 12:52 PM   #3015
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I've seen that too, but Daniela was clearly going through other things when he was her coach...I think a lot of Daniela fans are just looking for something to blame when they say those things.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote