~Ana's articles~ - Page 200 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2011, 09:40 PM   #2986
country flag Милан_СРБ

Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ~Ana's articles~

WOW!!! That would be great!
I don't understand why would Novak fire a man who really helped him... I also didn't see Cetojevic at celebration in Belgrade, but I didn't even thought that Novak fire him!
I reeeally hope that is truth...
Novak and Ana are good friends, so maybe he renounced him because of Ana!

Last edited by Милан_СРБ : Jul 20th, 2011 at 09:50 PM.
Милан_СРБ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2011, 09:41 PM   #2987
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

With a big team and a big payroll, Ana needs to get serious about winning.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 10:11 PM   #2988
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

The witch doctor in the team!!!! This girl means business. Maybe Novak learnt everything about the healthy diet, so he decided to leave him to Ana.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 11:54 PM   #2989
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome if true!!
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 12:00 AM   #2990
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

That witchcraft person must do something. I'm ready to get him myself a lock of Caro's hair or anything necessary.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:54 AM   #2991
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Can someone explain the story of the witchdoctor for me please? I dont follow the mens side and have no idea what youre all talking about.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:12 AM   #2992
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
Can someone explain the story of the witchdoctor for me please? I dont follow the mens side and have no idea what youre all talking about.
Novak used to have a lot of health problems, the lack of stamina, allergies etc. Supposedly, after hiring the doctor we were talking about, Novak's stamina became amazing, his allergy was gone, his confidence was and all that thnx to some magic gluten free diet... And he said that it's not only that, but he doesn't want to reveal his magic secret. However, the magic secret has something to do with the witch person.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:22 AM   #2993
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Cetojevic is a sort of all in one doctor. He does sports medicine, alternative medicine, psychology, nutrition.. He started to work with Novak a year ago and it obviously made a huge difference in both his mentality and his health.

It's worth it to check his website: http://www.docigor.org/

But people should calm down a bit I think. For now this is just a rumor.. it might end up not happening, so we have to keep our feet on the ground. Just wait and see.. if it happens, if it's confirmed, then we can celebrate. It would at least mean Ana is dead serious about giving herself the best chance of succeeding.

I think there might be something in this rumor, since Gavin didn't deny it... but that doesn't mean Cetojevic will end up working with Ana. I think we need to keep cool.. wait and see.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:23 AM   #2994
country flag Cajka

My bf told me: "Wow, really, but how could he help Ana?" I was thinking about that and the only thing that crossed my mind are those awful 3setters and I remembered that during the W she admitted that she had a problem in rth sets, 'cause she felt weak and out of fuel. Of course, it doesn't explain how she can lose a 2nd set after leading, but maybe the lack of energy is the reason she couldn't fight in 3rd sets. She used to be a big fighter, remember her saving the mps in 3setters, the match against Dechy and lot of long matches. Who knows... Even if this is not true, I have a confidence in Scotty, he knows how to make Ana healthy and strong.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:27 AM   #2995
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Cetojevic is a sort of all in one doctor. He does sports medicine, alternative medicine, psychology, nutrition.. He started to work with Novak a year ago and it obviously made a huge difference in both his mentality and his health.

It's worth it to check his website: http://www.docigor.org/

But people should calm down a bit I think. For now this is just a rumor.. it might end up not happening, so we have to keep our feet on the ground. Just wait and see.. if it happens, if it's confirmed, then we can celebrate. It would at least mean Ana is dead serious about giving herself the best chance of succeeding.

I think there might be something in this rumor, since Gavin didn't deny it... but that doesn't mean Cetojevic will end up working with Ana. I think we need to keep cool.. wait and see.
T he only thing that makes me believe it's not just a rumor is the reputation of Novosti, as a daily newspaper. They're not some cheap magazine, but let's see.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:35 AM   #2996
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
My bf told me: "Wow, really, but how could he help Ana?" I was thinking about that and the only thing that crossed my mind are those awful 3setters and I remembered that during the W she admitted that she had a problem in rth sets, 'cause she felt weak and out of fuel. Of course, it doesn't explain how she can lose a 2nd set after leading, but maybe the lack of energy is the reason she couldn't fight in 3rd sets. She used to be a big fighter, remember her saving the mps in 3setters, the match against Dechy and lot of long matches. Who knows... Even if this is not true, I have a confidence in Scotty, he knows how to make Ana healthy and strong.
I think he could help is all sorts of ways. He is a doctor, so he could sort Ana's health out. Make her body stronger and less prone to injuries from a medical point of view, not only with strength training, which is Scott's job. I remember Ana often has some dizzy spells.. that can also be threated and avoided. Give her overall health balance.

He also has experience with psychology and mental training. I remember a Marca newspaper interview with Novak during Madrid Open in which he was asked about going to a psychologist. He said he didn't go to one, but his doctor would serve as such and helped him a lot with his belief and mental strength. That is something Ana definitely needs. Losing a match after being 6-0 3-1 up in 40 min is not due to lack of stamina.. that is what 1 average set takes. 40 minutes of play is really not a lot, even for unfit players. It is about fluctuations of concentration and difficulty to mantain focus. Once she faulters there, then comes doubt.. and then the match goes into struggle mode, which requires the stamina and energy she complained of not having. It shouldn't have got into that though.

There was a stat I saw that said a lot.. 11 of Ana's 15 wins this season came in under 1 hour. So there is a lot to be done that this doctor could help I think.

But again.. for now this is just a rumor.

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:36 AM   #2997
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
T he only thing that makes me believe it's not just a rumor is the reputation of Novosti, as a daily newspaper. They're not some cheap magazine, but let's see.
Yeah.. I think there is something into it.. Maybe they are in negotiations.. But it's nothing until it gets confirmed.

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:40 AM   #2998

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Oh, wow. Gluten free ..no thanks. I was always told to 'eat my wheaties'. Maybe it just wasnt good for Novaks body? But Izzy said hes a sort of all-in one doctor, so why not, maybe he can be a plus for Ana's team somehow.
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:46 AM   #2999
country flag Cajka

Quote:
I think he could help is all sorts of ways. He is a doctor, so he could sort Ana's health out. Make her body stronger and less prone to injuries from a medical point of view, not only with strength training, which is Scott's job. I remember Ana often has some dizzy spells.. that can also be threated and avoided. Give her overall health balance.

He also has experience with psychology and mental training. I remember a Marca newspaper interview with Novak during Madrid Open in which he was asked about going to a psychologist. He said he didn't go to one, but his doctor would serve as such and helped him a lot with his belief and mental strength. That is something Ana definitely needs. Losing a match after being 6-0 3-1 up in 40 min is not due to lack of stamina.. that is what 1 average set takes. 40 minutes of play is really not a lot, even for unfit players. It is about fluctuations of concentration and difficulty to mantain focus. Once she faulters there, then comes doubt.. and then the match goes into struggle mode, which requires the stamina and energy she complained of not having. It shouldn't have got into that though.

There was a stat I saw that said a lot.. 11 of Ana's 15 wins this season came in under 1 hour. So there is a lot to be done that this doctor could help I think.

That dizziness was related to anxiety disorder. It was never confirmed, but since I suffer from that shit, it really reminds me of that, especially since she was able to continue the match after that.

If she's not able to finish the match that lasts longer than an hour, it's probably something that's related to her head, but it might be some physical issue also.

And this would be a great team. Her British coach who would make her work hard, an Australian fitness coach who's also a friend + a Serbian black magic person who could fix her body and mind. The Serbian mentality story is not just a stereotype, so a Serbian witch could understand her perhaps better than someone else + of course they speak the same language and it's easier to express the feelings using a mother tongue.

Of course, I'm just talking crap, but who knows...
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:48 AM   #3000

Quote:

Sounds like he can do a lot. Did he travel with Novak, or is he based in Serbia?

Quote:
That dizziness was related to anxiety disorder. It was never confirmed, but since I suffer from that shit, it really reminds me of that, especially since she was able to continue the match after that.
Thats what i thought too.