~Ana's articles~ - Page 164 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:13 PM   #2446
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve View Post
ease you pain in any form you like, i promise i would not feel it
upgrade yourself at talking shit and not mentioning it
you are your own idol, aren't you? you talk shit and even think you don't

so, let me repeat myslef:

you suck ass
you are a moron
fuck off

what are you doing in this forum anyway?
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:15 PM   #2447
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

EVE stop being such moron here. All of us are here because we are Ana's fans. So if you have problem with that you should go. And if you love JJ go to her forum, don't be here.
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #2448
country flag Eve

Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
you are your own idol, aren't you? you talk shit and even think you don't

so, let me repeat myslef:

you suck ass
you are a moron
fuck off

what are you doing in this forum anyway?
making you curse like a whore in a church
and waiting for your ignore, because you are promising it every time and fail
Eve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 04:59 AM   #2449
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I'm a graduate doctor. I studied medicine for 7 years, worked on a hospital for 2 years and I'm especilizing in forensics. So yes, I know a LOT about human anatomy. I play tennis since I was 8 years old and I've also had my share of injuries. So yes.. I know a lot about it. What about you? What is your medical background to speak with such entitlement about injuries? You are the one who came here making attacks without any argument or fundament.

Eve has conveniently ignored this post.
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 08:50 AM   #2450
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve View Post
maybe for you calling a nonsense one's writing is not an insult, but i think for most people is, besides that it speaks for you only, not the topic
if it is a nonsense, than must be something funny about you wanting the answers
make a deal with yourself what you want
nonsense is to be ignored, sense is to be questioned and than called nonsense
you make no sense at the moment
you skipped some steps and still think i will reward you with deep explenation. today is your lucky day because i am bored and have time to have fun

if you decide to insult me as you said, may it be ugly in your head because here it is not a topic or iti is alowed, and yet you submurge into it. But by all means, you colud try, maybe you run into a wall and have a concussion

onto the topic
why do you presume that the gain ana would have from it would be resonable? Do you know why she has problems like mental liability, panic attacks, anxiousness ? do you even imagine how deep her problem goes and how uniqe she is by gravity of it as one of the top players as they do not have it in that much volume? You would have to know how sports mind resonate and how it tries to protect itself when some alarms are on. You would have to know what that mind prioritize and than you would know the ways of latent action to get it. Injuries are even possible by one's state of mind, that is why she had them in that amount. Her mind doesn't allow her muscels to relax. Other would have to be bad stretching and warming, but all that has its part.
She is the kind of player who doesnt want risk, any risk. By that philosophy no wonder she could not stay at the top. She likes hard work, but she fears that smothing would prevent her in her wish. Her wish is separate topic. She has it in abnormal intensity. That is the main brake for succes that is ones potential. Big wish burns all the rest. She has her goals. She has them crystal clear, and doesn't want anything to interfere or provoke even a minor injury. You think she would drop the AO if she had been injured in first round (this same injury, minor tear which is bad pretext for nothing that she couldnt surpass? Ofcourse not

to gaviota
i have attacked no member, i have just posted my opinion on a subject
opposed to that you have attacked me which is not reasonable at all, especially for a doctor
maybe you should study phsihology insted
variety of opinions is not alowed by you and it spekas about you much more than a degree

my references is no interest of yours, that is why this is anonymous form, but in first post you made sure to mention yours and to question mine
never question someone who you do not know or it will return back at you
being doctor, you should know to make a difference
i impelemnted medicine in sport an did it like no amateur, that will suffice
your amateur sport activites are not serious enought to call any nonsense on me
i leave you to your sister now

Seriously.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 09:35 AM   #2451
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness, Ana wouldn't know the first thing about lyng, she's too innocent.

Hope you and your family are ok David! That flood is insane!
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 09:51 AM   #2452
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks We live on a hill, so I'm ok. It is bad though, they are shutting off power to a lot of places soon, so we'll see what happens.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:50 PM   #2453
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Well I bet your parents are glad they bought a house on a hill!

Everyone down in (not so) sunny Victoria is thinking of you guys
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #2454
country flag Davodus

Thanks! My mother's claiming it...saying oh when we built it we wanted to find a place that would never flood!

Old Jan 11th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #2455
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

what you guys say reminds me of the r.e.m. song so. central rain:

"Eastern to Mountain, third party call, the lines are down
The wise man built his words upon the rocks
But I'm not bound to follow suit"

the song is about floods that happened in the us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2taJLBGoMi8

but you people have some crazy weather in australia. when did you have those fires that would spread faster than a car can go? and now floods.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 08:33 PM   #2456
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
From today's Sportski Zurnal:

Anything of notice?
Nothing
It`s about Ana playing Fed Cup.Dejan says he didn`t talk with Ana ,doesn`t know how is her injury .They`ll talk in next weeks

I think he should just say Ana is not playing this FC tie
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #2457
country flag cocco80

cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
Nothing
It`s about Ana playing Fed Cup.Dejan says he didn`t talk with Ana ,doesn`t know how is her injury .They`ll talk in next weeks

I think he should just say Ana is not playing this FC tie
Yeah.

"Good" thing they managed to stress out how "Jelena was always the one he could rely on", even if the man himself didn't even imply such nonsense. Stupid journos.

RAFAEL NADAL: Kim Clijsters, Ana Ivanovic and the Spanish players.

Herald Sun 18.1.
cocco80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 02:49 AM   #2458
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Article on Ana from the AO website.

Quote:
Ivanovic ready to reap rewards of hard work

Friday, 14 January, 2011
By Alexandra Willis

12 months ago, Ana Ivanovic had reached the end of her very patient tether. She was in Melbourne for Australian Open 2010, her favourite tournament of the year, and everything was going wrong. Still going wrong. Dumped out in the second round by the narrowest of margins against Gisela Dulko, the then 22-year-old Serb was once again left examining how she had come so close and yet so far from winning more than a match or two at a Grand Slam.

"Things were just not happening and I could not move from ground zero, and I just felt I was in a vicious circle I couldn't break it," Ivanovic revealed.

It had, of course, all been going so right. It took Ivanovic just three years to rise seamlessly to the top of the game, leaping from the top 100 in 2004 to the top 20 in 2005, and the top 5 in 2007. Runner-up at the French Open 2007 and Australian Open 2008, the next logical step was a first Grand Slam title. That plopped into her lap at Roland Garros that year, the world No.1 ranking accompanying her maiden Grand Slam triumph. Ivanovic was on top of the world.

But in the months following her triumph in Paris, the young Serb seemed to fall more and more apart with every single day, literally and figuratively. Dogged by minor injuries of varying degrees of severity, she survived two rounds at Wimbledon 2008 thanks only to a stroke of the net, then missed the Olympics, withdrawing in tears. Plummeting out of the top 50, and approaching the wrong end of the top 100 as fast as any of the world's bullet trains, she seemed not to know where to turn for help.

"I always felt I was close, but then at the important moments, like 30-all, or deuce, or break point, I could never win those points," she explained.

But tennis, like any sport, can turn on its head in the blink of an eye. 2010 may have started terribly, but it ended well, so well, that Ivanovic didn't want it to stop.

"Once we started the summer in the States I just felt a lot different. I felt more confident, I got a lot fitter, and that was when the change started to happen. Sometimes you need time, and that's what I learnt. To manage to break through in Cincinnati and win that tough match with Azarenka in the first round, that was the kind of breakthrough match for me."

And now, here she is, in Melbourne, looking leaner, fitter, and most importantly, happier. "I love the Australian Open, I feel really comfortable playing here," she said at the Hopman Cup last week. "I'm really just trying to enjoy. I spoke to lots of people who stop after their career and they just regret that they didn't enjoy it and they were so stressed about it, so in a way it's good that I went through the bad times and realised the difference and how important it is to enjoy the process."

Despite giving herself a minor injury scare at the Hopman Cup, where she was forced to withdraw from the final having torn a muscle in her stomach, one of Ivanovic's major boons coming into the year's first Slam is her improved fitness.

"I'm in really good shape comparing to previous years and that's something that inspires and motivates me," she said. Losing approximately five kilograms as a result of sheer hard work, Ivanovic looked considerably faster during her Hopman Cup matches, something she attributes to an improved fitness programme. "I did a lot of footwork drills and a lot of jumps, that's something my fitness coach felt I could improve a lot on and get that explosiveness. I did not like that part but that's always the case. I better not talk too much about what I don't like or I get more of it," she laughed, indicating the proximity of her fitness coach.

The Belgrade native is also enjoying a new coaching partnership, this time with the experienced Antonio Van Grichen, who has worked with Vera Zvonareva and Victoria Azarenka, to name but a few. "He's a very nice guy and he's been around the women's tour for a while so he does know the women's game. He makes me work hard," she explained.

Add to that a relaxed and happy approach to the game, fuelled in particular by the presence of childhood friend and fellow Barbie and Ken fan Novak Djokovic in Perth, and you have yourselves an older and wiser Ivanovic, but not one who has lost her youthful passion for the game.

The fairytale end to her resurgence would, of course, be a second Grand Slam title here in Melbourne, and she is keen to consider herself a "black horse" for this year's Daphne Ackhurst trophy.

"I've set myself some goals, and I'm really positive I can achieve them. I really believe that I can actually win a Grand Slam this year, that would be my biggest goal, and obviously then to get back into the top 10. It's going to be a lot of hard work and might not happen in a week or a month, but it might."
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...971359942.html

Last edited by Curtos07 : Jan 14th, 2011 at 04:48 AM.
Curtos07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 02:58 AM   #2459
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Baby Anci.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 03:51 PM   #2460
country flag Tweedle

Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light

Melbourne, Australia – January 14, 2011 -Ana Ivanovic took time out to answer a few questions for Tennis Panorama News. Ivanovic, along with coaches from the adidas development program were at the Albert Reserve Tennis Centre in Melbourne to help launch adidas’ new Adizero shoes.
Tennis Panorama News: Congratulations on your performance at the Hopman Cup last week, it’s a shame you had to pull out. How are you feeling physically before the Open?
Ana Ivanovic: Physically I’m feeling great, my stomach feels good. It’s unfortunate that I had to pull out last week, but unfortunately these things happen and we cannot avoid that.
TPN: How did you find playing with Novak last week? You guys have really good chemistry between you.
AI: It was so much fun. We’ve known each other for a long time and we are really great friends. And we joke around and we’re never serious. He’s also a funny guy and I really really enjoy playing with him.
TPN: Have you looked at the draw for the Open yet? How do you think you’ll go?
AI: Yeah I had a look just before when I was walking off the court. I’m focused just on my first round match (against Makarova), because she’s a tough opponent. Last year I played her just at the US Open actually, so I think it’ll be a tough first round match and I’m looking forward to it.
TPN: What are your goals for the rest of the year, in terms of grand slams and other tournaments?
AI: I’d love to win a slam. I think I can achieve that, and that would be really good.
TPN: Have you traveled around other parts of Australia?
I travel a bit, I would like to do it a bit more but it is hard with tennis tournaments.
The interview was conducted by Julie Zhou covering the adidas Adizero launch in Melbourne for Tennis Panorama News. She is the author of All I Need is a Picket Fence.

http://www.tennispanorama.com/archiv...rm=Tennis+News

Last edited by Tweedle : Jan 14th, 2011 at 04:43 PM.
Tweedle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote