~Ana's articles~ - Page 163 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 05:19 PM   #2431
country flag Eve

Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough
Re: ~Ana's articles~

do not understand really
you think you would provoke me by mentioning jj as if I am delusional fan of hers
what does she have to do with any of it?
i do not give a damn for both of them in that regard, only see what it is
I agree with you, the problem is you won't agree with me, so there is no puzzle who covers the eyes

yes, jj has patriotic benefit, ana has her "don't joeperdize my slams or big tournaments in the slightest" benefit
ana is control freak, that is why she is head case for so long and has bugs like ball toss etc
Eve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #2432
country flag Kabomba

Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve View Post
do not worry, it is all just for folks
she has nothing, that injury is nonexistent, a minor, it is her fear and panic only ...that her grand slam will be in joepardy
so many times seen from her already
she will train immediately...ok, maybe not on the same day
Are you sure you're not talking about "the Empress"? Ana is not the one crying all the time about non existing,career threatening injuries while dying for her country. She played few times while injured,and it cost her. But no one can ever be hurt,except JJ!!! They are all faking or exagerating,instead of dying on the court.
Kabomba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 05:32 PM   #2433
country flag Eve

Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough

as i said before, when jj is mentioned on ana's thread by her own fans as argument to stop ana's critique, that is the point when discussion is pointless or maybe pointed

it is beyond me what she has to do with this
being said that she is faker too would suit you? there you go

why dying on the court, why going into extreme to make a point, when axtreme is not the case?
no pro plays without pain, nevertheless a pro may use this pain and make it eliminatory if he/she wishes so
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 05:48 PM   #2434
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
do not understand really
you think you would provoke me by mentioning jj as if I am delusional fan of hers
because what you say about ana makes perfect sense about jj and none at all about ana. otherwise make a sensible reply as to what ana had from retiring due to injuries.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 05:58 PM   #2435
country flag Eve

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
because what you say about ana makes perfect sense about jj and none at all about ana. otherwise make a sensible reply as to what ana had from retiring due to injuries.
maybe if you read again, you would see reply was already given
you see to much of jj
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #2436
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe if you read again, you would see reply was already given
no, i did not see a sensible reply, not even a trace of it. again, the question was in what way did ana profit from retiring due to injuries?

not that i expect a sensible reply given the nonsense you have already posted.
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 06:26 PM   #2437
country flag Eve

Quote:
no, i did not see a sensible reply, not even a trace of it. again, the question was in what way did ana profit from retiring due to injuries?

not that i expect a sensible reply given the nonsense you have already posted.
please, give yourself a bit of a level with plain arguments, not qualifications and insults, maybe than you will receive what you need, but first you would have to want to receive, not deny
that is primal reflex to some ana's fans
not that peculiar, though

you will never read me call you nonsense poster, because i alone could not make u one, that job u will do for yourself
better write some tennis and make your own sense
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 06:46 PM   #2438
country flag azdaja

i will just quote myself until you answer the question:
Quote:
in what way did ana profit from retiring due to injuries?
that's as "plain" as it can get. and i don't see any "insults" in what i said. if i decide to insult you it's going to get really ugly, trust me
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #2439
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I too know I am doing great, how lovely to get along well
before you could know when is someone playing with injuries, you must be very well in human anatomy, medicine, practically and theoretically, and how that applies in sports and then you could talk to me on that level and say to me about playing, and maybe i'll clarify thing or two to you
but repeating like parrot the same is not going to get you more brothers and sisters of any kind to this thread, and surely is not going to grow a proper discussion, because you started with ofenses. Your start is bad and personally driven, learn not to live in denial, ana did it so it seems you can too
thank you for having my best interest in heart, sorry if i do not comply , it is just that i do not need any siblings regarding the question
reinforcement is often asked or mentioned when someone is not managing things like he should
I'm a graduate doctor. I studied medicine for 7 years, worked on a hospital for 2 years and I'm especilizing in forensics. So yes, I know a LOT about human anatomy. I play tennis since I was 8 years old and I've also had my share of injuries. So yes.. I know a lot about it. What about you? What is your medical background to speak with such entitlement about injuries? You are the one who came here making attacks without any argument or fundament.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.

Last edited by gaviotabr : Jan 10th, 2011 at 07:04 PM.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 07:30 PM   #2440
country flag Eve

Quote:
i will just quote myself until you answer the question:

that's as "plain" as it can get. and i don't see any "insults" in what i said. if i decide to insult you it's going to get really ugly, trust me

maybe for you calling a nonsense one's writing is not an insult, but i think for most people is, besides that it speaks for you only, not the topic
if it is a nonsense, than must be something funny about you wanting the answers
make a deal with yourself what you want
nonsense is to be ignored, sense is to be questioned and than called nonsense
you make no sense at the moment
you skipped some steps and still think i will reward you with deep explenation. today is your lucky day because i am bored and have time to have fun

if you decide to insult me as you said, may it be ugly in your head because here it is not a topic or iti is alowed, and yet you submurge into it. But by all means, you colud try, maybe you run into a wall and have a concussion

onto the topic
why do you presume that the gain ana would have from it would be resonable? Do you know why she has problems like mental liability, panic attacks, anxiousness ? do you even imagine how deep her problem goes and how uniqe she is by gravity of it as one of the top players as they do not have it in that much volume? You would have to know how sports mind resonate and how it tries to protect itself when some alarms are on. You would have to know what that mind prioritize and than you would know the ways of latent action to get it. Injuries are even possible by one's state of mind, that is why she had them in that amount. Her mind doesn't allow her muscels to relax. Other would have to be bad stretching and warming, but all that has its part.
She is the kind of player who doesnt want risk, any risk. By that philosophy no wonder she could not stay at the top. She likes hard work, but she fears that smothing would prevent her in her wish. Her wish is separate topic. She has it in abnormal intensity. That is the main brake for succes that is ones potential. Big wish burns all the rest. She has her goals. She has them crystal clear, and doesn't want anything to interfere or provoke even a minor injury. You think she would drop the AO if she had been injured in first round (this same injury, minor tear which is bad pretext for nothing that she couldnt surpass? Ofcourse not

to gaviota
i have attacked no member, i have just posted my opinion on a subject
opposed to that you have attacked me which is not reasonable at all, especially for a doctor
maybe you should study phsihology insted
variety of opinions is not alowed by you and it spekas about you much more than a degree

my references is no interest of yours, that is why this is anonymous form, but in first post you made sure to mention yours and to question mine
never question someone who you do not know or it will return back at you
being doctor, you should know to make a difference
i impelemnted medicine in sport an did it like no amateur, that will suffice
your amateur sport activites are not serious enought to call any nonsense on me
i leave you to your sister now
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 07:48 PM   #2441
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe for you calling a nonsense one's writing is not an insult, but i think for most people is, besides that it speaks for you only, not the topic
if it is a nonsense, than must be something funny about you wanting the answers
make a deal with yourself what you want
nonsense is to be ignored, sense is to be questioned and than called nonsense
you make no sense at the moment
you skipped some steps and still think i will reward you with deep explenation. today is your lucky day because i am bored and have time to have fun

if you decide to insult me as you said, may it be ugly in your head because here it is not a topic or iti is alowed, and yet you submurge into it. But by all means, you colud try, maybe you run into a wall and have a concussion

onto the topic
why do you presume that the gain ana would have from it would be resonable? Do you know why she has problems like mental liability, panic attacks, anxiousness ? do you even imagine how deep her problem goes and how uniqe she is by gravity of it as one of the top players as they do not have it in that much volume? You would have to know how sports mind resonate and how it tries to protect itself when some alarms are on. You would have to know what that mind prioritize and than you would know the ways of latent action to get it. Injuries are even possible by one's state of mind, that is why she had them in that amount. Her mind doesn't allow her muscels to relax. Other would have to be bad stretching and warming, but all that has its part.
She is the kind of player who doesnt want risk, any risk. By that philosophy no wonder she could not stay at the top. She likes hard work, but she fears that smothing would prevent her in her wish. Her wish is separate topic. She has it in abnormal intensity. That is the main brake for succes that is ones potential. Big wish burns all the rest. She has her goals. She has them crystal clear, and doesn't want anything to interfere or provoke even a minor injury. You think she would drop the AO if she had been injured in first round (this same injury, minor tear which is bad pretext for nothing that she couldnt surpass? Ofcourse not

to gaviota
i have attacked no member, i have just posted my opinion on a subject
opposed to that you have attacked me which is not reasonable at all, especially for a doctor
maybe you should study phsihology insted
variety of opinions is not alowed by you and it spekas about you much more than a degree

my references is no interest of yours, that is why this is anonymous form, but in first post you made sure to mention yours and to question mine
never question someone who you do not know or it will return back at you
being doctor, you should know to make a difference
i impelemnted medicine in sport an did it like no amateur, that will suffice
your amateur sport activites are not serious enought to call any nonsense on me
i leave you to your sister now
You still haven't explained how Ana would benefit from forfeiting money, a final at a tournament and another one for such insignificant/nonexistant/mind only matter. And yes.. if she had a tear at AO, she might have attempted to play the following round, probably against every doctor advise.. but that would have led to a retirement and a 2cm grade 3 tear and a minimum of a 3 month lay off. How awesome.

You are attacking me right now. And wishing me bad.. which is worse. I actually love to have different opinions here.. I just defend mine with arguments and stand by it. Something which you don't seem to know what it is. What you are writing is no opinion.. it has no base.. it's just guessing.

I only mentioned my references and asked for yours because you replied me saying I could only question your opinion once I had the sufficient knowledge. I thought then I should make it clear that I had the knowledge. And the experience. I'm no amateaur to sport, I was a junior player. I'm not interested in your references, but you are the one who shouldn't talk without any arguments, fundaments, experience or knowledge. It's just words to the wind.

And congrats! You just earned a spot in my ignore list. I love to debate.. but it has to be a constructive debate full of arguments.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 07:49 PM   #2442
country flag azdaja

eve, i feel that you really should fuck off. i'm "greatful" to you for your "deep explanations" but i really think that you suck ass. the only sensible thing you said is that nonsense is to be ignored. which is why do ignore what you say, if it still hasn't dawned on you. you are an utter moron if you believe half of the things you say.
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 07:57 PM   #2443
country flag Eve

Quote:
eve, i feel that you really should fuck off. i'm "greatful" to you for your "deep explanations" but i really think that you suck ass. the only sensible thing you said is that nonsense is to be ignored. which is why do ignore what you say, if it still hasn't dawned on you. you are an utter moron if you believe half of the things you say.
"fuck off
suck ass
utter moron" the words you used
and yet you managed to learn something from me which is more than I ever learnt from you exept from the juicy words ofcourse
may the brain be with you
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 08:01 PM   #2444
country flag azdaja

Quote:
"fuck off
suck ass
utter moron" the words you used
and yet you managed to learn something from me which is more than I ever learnt from you exept from the juicy word ofcourse
may the brain be with you
i did not learn anything from you except - once again - that you can throw abuse at people who talk shit.
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 08:05 PM   #2445
country flag Eve

ease you pain in any form you like, i promise i would not feel it
upgrade yourself at talking shit and not mentioning it