~Ana's articles~ - Page 151 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2010, 11:44 PM   #2251
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

I'm gonna try and see them play...I hope they are on at least an outside court with a bit of stands for their first round, because it'll be packed

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2010, 12:11 AM   #2252
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I'm also curious about it.. but I'm not sure we will have the chance to see them playing.. doubles get so little air time.. mixed even less.
For me most interesting detail about this Ivanovic/Zimonjic mix-doubles story is that according to several Serbian press sources its Nenad Zimonjic who propose Ana to play together! He is multiple mix-doubles GS champion, and Jelena Jankovic is former Wimbledon mix-doubles champion (on same courts where OG2012 will be played) but he still chose Ana which career doubles achievements so far is almost ridiculous

Playing singles and mix-doubles, no way that Ana will played with JJ in WTA doubles. Also if Djokovic will play ATP OG doubles with Zimonjic, and Troicki and Tipsarevic will continue to play together, Jelena Jankovic doubles option is to play WTA doubles with Jovanovski, or to play mix-doubles with Dusan Vemic (former mix-doubles partner of Flavia Pennetta). Despite grass is not Serbs favorite surface at all, Serbia in London will be serious contender for medal in all tennis competitions (except womens doubles).

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 12:17 PM   #2253
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

New interview (google translation):

Quote:
Ana Ivanovic: "Life is brutal on the circuit"

(13/11/2010)

The Serbian tennis player recalls his two years of hard when she comes back into the Top 20 after its success in Linz and at the Masters B Bali

Find the Sports Mag supplement your DH on Saturday

BRUSSELS From its splendid 1.86 m, it has dragged on for two years in the languor player lost, caught in a spiral of black cruel failures. Former World No. 1 and winner of Roland Garros in 2008, Ana Ivanovic has experienced hard times: 5th in 2008, 22nd in 2009, it comes back into the Top 20 (17th) thanks to his success in the Masters B Bali, after failing to 65th place in mid-July. He had been interviewed once at Wimbledon, when she touched the bottom. Still majestic, she explained her difficulty in climbing up the slope. Fast flow, staccato tone, to explain the inexplicable. How could she have fallen so low? Then the sky began to lighten. Semi-Finals in Brisbane, Rome ... and Cincinnati, Aug. 14, against Kim Clijsters, where new hitch, she was forced to retire due to injury, while his game seemed to find a Kim stood still on his way to U.S. Open in the quarter. Since then, the beautiful Ana aligned the good performance, and reconnected with success in Linz in October in Bali last weekend at the Masters B, with, as shifts in Luxembourg and Beijing ...

Ana, after months of doubts and all performance-cons who have been yours, did you start to believe in a curse?

"I always try to look on the bright side of things. I finally replayed some very good tennis and my confidence has been cheered by some victories. "

How did you feel during this descent into hell, that made you slide to 65th in the world?

"It was not funny at all, but long ago I do not look at the standings. When I was young, and when I climbed, I was very excited by its changes, always with the goal of reaching the Top 10. Then I realized it was better to look elsewhere to get better and come with that classification. "

In Montreal, where you had imposed in 2006, the tournament director you even refused a wild card, which forces you to play qualifying. Have you experienced this as a humiliation?

"Humiliation is too strong a word. Disappointment, certainly. If you had asked me to prepare a list of tournaments dear to my heart, Montreal would have been at the top. There, in 2006, I won my first important success. I remember the champagne with the management team of the tournament, for which I even did a lot of public relations since then to promote their event. When you are not going well, you want your old friends support you, is not it? This was not the case. Through press statements, they wanted me to head down under water. It's very disappointing. "

How did you lose the trust that you lived when you were the best player in the world?

"Confidence is a strange thing, difficult to control. She left suddenly ... After my win at Roland Garros in 2008, I chained several wounds, and every time I picked up the competition, I was hoping to play again like before. But be on the sidelines for a while makes your back very hard. You must find the rhythm of the matches. Now I faced a good opponent, I had some tough matches and painful defeats. I worked hard in training to regain that confidence, but I felt like I was looking for more, the more it eluded me. Rather than letting things go and to enjoy myself, I wanted absolutely that it comes back. "

While you would have to be patient ...

"It's like with everything. There are things that take time. You do them correctly, but as you do not see the results come of your efforts right away, you start to doubt instead to stick to what you have to do. When all goes well, when you win, it's easy to forget what brought you to this level of play "

What is the difference between Ana Ivanovic Ana Ivanovic confident and that has no?

"Good question. I am a very aggressive player who likes to take control of trade in order to dictate. But when I am less sure of myself, I become hesitant and passive. I do not play my game and I am no longer myself. And I lose games like that against Kateryna Bondarenko in the first round of the U.S. Open last year, when I had a match point. You let events get away. This defeat was probably the cruelest moment of the past two years. It took me a while to get over it. "

You started working with a woman, Marija Lojanica, who looked after you during adolescence. For what reason and who had the idea of homecoming?

"I know Marija since I was 13 years old and she is also part of the coaching team of Serbian Fed Cup. It was she who now handles my fitness and I have already made great progress with her. I needed someone new, but that I had confidence. "

The choice of a woman is perhaps not insignificant. More gentle, more understanding with regard to your sensibility?

"Exactly. As she has known me long, she knows what are my weaknesses. And off the court, I have someone I can entertain myself or exchange. We can do girl stuff. Yes, it's a good change to have a woman at my side. "

But there's also your mother, who always travels with you. You have 23 years. Why did you still need his presence? You are an adult, you may be more independent ...

"What do you mean? I take my own decisions! And then, why should I deprive myself of an opinion as valuable as hers? My mother is my best friend, my best advice. It is the shoulder that protects me and which I can cry when it's wrong. But rest assured, it leaves me space. She did not overprotects. I love to have him at my side. "

When you have won Roland Garros, you were perhaps in advance of your program. Justine had left the scene, nobody expected ... The coronation is it not come too soon?

"I think seeing things like that is disrespectful because there are so many good players on the circuit! You can not say that is because Justine is a party that I won. I had already played two Grand Slam finals before (Editor's note: 2008 Australian Open, beaten by Maria Sharapova and Roland Garros 2007, beaten by Justine Henin). So, I deserved this victory. A Grand Slam, it never comes too soon. You win because you are better than others at this time ... But I also realized that perhaps I had reached the great dream of my life. And maybe I thought it would be easy now. I took it for granted rather than working hard as when I started. I may have changed state of mind and I thought that things would come easier. This is not the case, but I have learned. Every game is different, every opponent, too. And you have to work hard. "

Being suddenly become a star in your country, the Serbian president have attended your 20th birthday, for example, it had also adding pressure, right?

"I do not think so. In Serbia, tennis has become very popular, everyone follows it closely, but I do not see it as pressure, rather as motivation, as inspiration. "

Do you find that life is brutal on the circuit?

"Yes, it is. You are alone, it's hard to have friends because you're competing. Stay with your team, you always see the same faces. Your friends, your family miss you. Having to go home too. It's tough. That's why we must have something to hand ... "

As the fashion photo shoots that you do a lot, maybe too much?

"No, I do not do much. I'm doing one every two months, but I have other hobbies. I love to read, watch movies. I enjoy spending time with my family and I study economics. I spread my studies over several years is no hurry, but I have a diploma by the end of my career. "

What do you dream?

"I think I can still win many Grand Slam titles. I'm only 23 years old and I remain convinced that the best is still ahead of me. Yes, it will still happen a lot. You must continue to follow your path if you think it's good rather than seek another solution. Because that's where you get lost. Sometimes the answers are there and you do not see them. "
http://www.dhnet.be/sports/tennis/ar...medium=twitter

I think some questions bothered Ana.. like the one about her mom and the one about her winning RG. Journalist..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 12:20 PM   #2254
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
For me most interesting detail about this Ivanovic/Zimonjic mix-doubles story is that according to several Serbian press sources its Nenad Zimonjic who propose Ana to play together! He is multiple mix-doubles GS champion, and Jelena Jankovic is former Wimbledon mix-doubles champion (on same courts where OG2012 will be played) but he still chose Ana which career doubles achievements so far is almost ridiculous

Playing singles and mix-doubles, no way that Ana will played with JJ in WTA doubles. Also if Djokovic will play ATP OG doubles with Zimonjic, and Troicki and Tipsarevic will continue to play together, Jelena Jankovic doubles option is to play WTA doubles with Jovanovski, or to play mix-doubles with Dusan Vemic (former mix-doubles partner of Flavia Pennetta). Despite grass is not Serbs favorite surface at all, Serbia in London will be serious contender for medal in all tennis competitions (except womens doubles).
We all know Ana is the left eye, the sweet spot of all serbian male players. I'm sure they would fight to play with her, even though she is an awful doubles player!

Old Nov 13th, 2010, 12:55 PM   #2255
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

That journalist is so rude 'you are an adult, why do you need her presence?' so rude!

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 05:05 PM   #2256
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
New interview (google translation):

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/tennis/ar...medium=twitter

I think some questions bothered Ana.. like the one about her mom and the one about her winning RG. Journalist..
Idiot
why do you need her presence?
Maybe bc only your parents can give you that kind of unconditional love and support.
You are an adult For God`s sake she is only 23 years old not 40
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 10:32 AM   #2257
country flag gaviotabr

Ana has one whole page in indonesian newspaper Kompas today. First the scan and then the google translated text:

Quote:
Miss Ana Enchantment
Sunday, November 14, 2010 | 4:48 pm

"Ana, you look beautiful no matter menyemburat ...." blush on his cheeks.

Whether it's a compliment that keberapa million received by Ana Ivanovic, the Serbian tennis player, who Sunday (7 / 11) and then hook the champion title at the Commonwealth Bank Tournament of Champions, Westin Hotel, Nusa Dua, Bali. Susie and Billy Widagdo Ivvaty

Still, a simple compliment it triggers a red hue in the cheeks. "Thanks," she said with a smile. A smile is touted as bright as sunshine. Maybe that means, make a glare ....

Last week was a perfect weekend for Ivanovic. He arrived early to Bali, which is five days before the game started on November 4, 2010, enjoying the air of Bali which he said "hot", but it fits, and had luluran and trips to the beach.

Ivanovic fits in the age of the 23-year, 6 November 2010, almost all the spectators on the field singing the song "Happy Birthday" for him. "Ana ... Ana ... Ana go ...," exclaimed his supporters. Peak, he won the tournament a total of 600,000 United States dollars. He himself received 210,000 U.S. dollars.

"Incredible, I am very happy to be in Bali, in the final tournament at the end of the year. On your birthday, I begged given the health and happiness, "said Ivanovic, again accompanied by a big smile.

Ivanovic breezed in the tournament of champions in Bali is armed with a tournament title in Linz, Austria, October 2010. If you do not win, he still plays as a wild card recipient. Her presence in Bali was already ascertained in advance.

Ivanovic became the main attraction at the Sony Ericsson WTA tournament, especially after the same ayunya tennis player, Maria Sharapova, backwards. Almost all journalists want an exclusive interview with him. Because so many applicants, but mepet time, the interviews should be scheduled as the media was canceled. Interviews keroyokan finally done.

The audience goes wild certainly welcome Ivanovic. "I want to see Ana Ivanovic from nearby, like what is beautiful," said a spectator. "Say hello to Ana, yes ... (Because all I know just Ana), "wrote a number of the owner of the account on the social networking kind of Twitter and Facebook.

Positive Thinking

Word for word glide smoothly and quickly from the lips of Ivanovic. Like fireworks, once ignited directly ssshhh ... fluorescent. In a very short time, he talked about a career in tennis to beauty.

Ivanovic had a 12-week perched in the WTA world rankings after winning the first grand slam at Roland Garros France in 2008. Unfortunately, prestige Ivanovic then decreased. In October 2009 he was frozen out of the top 20 for the first time since July 2006. He reached the lowest point, ranked 65th in July 2010.

However, one thing makes Ivanovic rose. What is it? "Think positive," he said. He sees some signs of recent months, including how bugarnya so that he is confident he will be able to return to peak performance. "I am very positive minded. I see positive things coming together in my life, "said Ivanovic, who used to warm up for 20 minutes before the start of it.

When the win in Linz, Ivanovic saw it as another positive omen. When selected to compete in Bali, the heart was jubilant. "The tournament in Bali is very important to start again everything. End of the fun before trying to return to the top of next year, "said the tennis player with a wealth of 7.76 million U.S. dollars this.

Positive thinking is also shown Ivanovic to be UNICEF ambassador in Serbia. He visited elementary schools, elementary schools in Belgrade, that thinks violence often occur there. "I love children and happy to share time with them. SD age was important instilled positive values. I am happy to be part of it, "he explained.

Relax, "manicure" ...

About beauty, she was grateful it was given grace. To keep up appearances, he gave one keyword: find your style itself. So, what the hell Ivanovic style? Show appropriate atmosphere. Problem clothes, for instance, he preferred to wear a cotton shirt. However, on one occasion, she can look elegant in her dress.

"All women like fashion, including me. I also like the manicure and pedicure. To keep the facial skin, do not forget sunscreen, "he said.

Ivanovic ordinary care of the body by trying to relax in all respects. "Sometimes I mingle with the parents in the pool. I also love listening to music and songs, "she said.

Oh .... Know this song? Miss Ana ... Miss Ana ... You make all men .
Quote:
Like the balloon Released
Sunday, November 14, 2010 | 4:49 pm

Still remember in 2004 when Ana Ivanovic competed in Zurich? At that time his age was 16 years old and ranked the world-156. He was able to beat the 29th world ranking, Tatiana Golovin and Venus Williams mengombang-tossed. Jagat aghast!

In 2008, Ivanovic able to get through tough tennis player, two sisters, Serena and Venus Williams, as well as other top tennis player, before the champion at Roland Garros, France. Like the gas-filled balloon, he bounced it off. The balloon was rising into the sky. Ivanovic became world number one!

However, what happened next, said Ivanovic, not nice to be remembered. He lost the first round of the 2009 U.S. Open against Kateryna Bondarenko. Poignant story repeated again at Wimbledon 2010 when he bent Shahar Peer in the first round.

"Time to look ahead. I want to go back to the top 10, "he said.

Ivanovic wants to start in 2011 with the Australian Open. "I wish I could win there. If allowed to choose who I want very well, Wimbledon. Two grand slam of my dreams, "he said.

Since the split with her coach, Heinz Guenthardt, in October 2010, Ivanovic has not determined a suitable coach to begin in 2011. "I have to select coaches who can push me back to the top. Coaches are committed. There are many choices, but I can not mention names, "he explained.

Weight for Ivanovic to pursue the first rank as he has ever achieved. He was determined to train hard after the Bali. For him, the key to be able to reach a dream to be number one again is to play consistently. Many players who need to be wary of. He called the Williams sisters, Kim Clijsters, Justine Henin, and Russian players.

"Who does not want to win a grand slam?" He half-asked.

Victory in Bali into a capital for Ivanovic. "I want to thank all of them. What Indonesian her thank you? "He asked during a press conference after he won.

"Thank you? Yes, thank you ...," said Ivanovic quietly.

Back .... (IVV / Otw)

Old Nov 14th, 2010, 11:29 AM   #2258
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quite a cool random thing.

Ana Ivanovic vs. Players from Italy (18 - 0)

Year Week Type Tournament Round Winner Loser Score
2005 2 T5 Canberra QR2 A. Ivanovic N. Vierin 6-2 6-3
2005 22 GS Roland Garros R4 A. Ivanovic F. Schiavone 6-4 6-7(3) 6-3
2005 33 T1 Toronto R1 A. Ivanovic T. Garbin 6-2 7-6(3)
2006 7 T2 Antwerp R1 A. Ivanovic R. Vinci 6-3 6-3
2006 32 T2 Los Angeles R2 A. Ivanovic M. Santangelo 7-6(4) 7-5
2007 1 T3 Gold Coast R1 A. Ivanovic R. Vinci 7-6(5) 6-1
2007 5 T1 Pan Pacific Open R2 A. Ivanovic M. Santangelo 4-6 6-1 6-2
2008 4 GS Australian Open R2 A. Ivanovic T. Garbin 6-0 6-3
2008 12 T1 Indian Wells R3 A. Ivanovic T. Garbin 6-3 6-0
2008 12 T1 Indian Wells R4 A. Ivanovic F. Schiavone 2-6 7-5 6-2
2008 43 T2 Linz QF A. Ivanovic F. Pennetta 6-4 6-4
2009 2 Intl Brisbane R2 A. Ivanovic R. Vinci 6-7(4) 7-5 6-1
2009 5 GS Australian Open R2 A. Ivanovic A. Brianti 6-3 6-2
2009 12 PM Indian Wells R4 A. Ivanovic F. Pennetta 6-4 4-6 6-4
2009 19 P5 Rome R2 A. Ivanovic F. Schiavone 6-3 6-4
2009 23 GS Roland Garros R1 A. Ivanovic S. Errani 7-6(3) 6-3
2009 27 GS Wimbledon R2 A. Ivanovic S. Errani 7-5 6-1
2010 41 Intl Linz SF A. Ivanovic R. Vinci 6-3 7-5

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 12:46 PM   #2259
country flag gaviotabr

It seems Ana is one of the most admired personalities by serbian teens:

Quote:
Anyone up to admire the Serbian high school students?

14. November 2010. 13:13> 13:45

First on the list of Serbian teenager idol Angelina Jolie, followed by Ceca, and Ana Ivanovic. Well quoted Divac, Novak Djokovic, and Isidora Bjelica, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho ... Scientists rare role model, and the list of politicians only Djindjic. Mama greater role model than dad.

Illustration (Gulliver / Getty Images)

Among high school students in Serbia are the most popular show business personalities and more than half of all young people who have idols, according to a person in the area, according to research by the Institute of Psychology, University of Belgrade.

The following athletes, who are idols for a third of the surveyed students, and politicians, and scientists and artists, people from elite culture, among the least popular among young people.

Of politicians, among the 20 most popular, only to find the name of Zoran Djindjic, explaining that he was a successful politician, he led Serbia in the right direction and I was smart and educated.

Students admire the idols because of the success in the profession they are dealing with (a good player, great singer), and now there are also reasons related to fame and fortune.

The third most represented are the reasons related to the physical appearance of the idol (beauty, power, image), and young people admire and determination, fighting spirit, diligence, discernment of their idols.

Among the 20 most popular (show business personalities, athletes, politicians) in the first place is an American actress Angelina Jolie, followed by singer Svetlana Raznatovic, Ana Ivanovic and her colleague, Novak Djokovic, a former basketball player, and now President of the Olympic Committee of Serbia Vlade Divac.

There are also players Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Thierry Henry, writers Isidora Bjelica, actress Jessica Alba, singer Rihanna from Barbados.

Ana Ivanovic is the most common model for high school students because, they said, are young, successful, famous throughout the world, earned a lot of money.

Similar reasons were mentioned for Novak Djokovic, a few young people even explains that he is smart, have a great mindset and behavior in the field, that is cheerful and has a sense of humor.

Vlade Divac is the third in the popularity of athletes, with whose name is most commonly associated with accomplished career abroad and humanitarian work, and that he was "a great man."

Only a few students stated that his idol belongs to an elite culture, scientists and artists, which is under investigation "devastating."

A third of respondents do not have idols or role models or from private or public life.

When it comes to role models, individuals from private life to which they see high school students, parents are sacrosanct, and as reasons to emphasize their goodness and generosity, support, understanding and love that you give, sacrifice

Nearly a third of respondents cited as a model mother, while fathers admiring a little less of students, mostly because they are "worthy" and "make a family."

The research was done at the initiative of the Ministry of Youth and Sports, within the "Lifestyle of young people in Serbia," includes the period up to 2008, and published in the Proceedings of the Institute for Educational Research.

The study included 2426 students from 26 high schools and vocational schools.
http://www.mondo.rs/s189024/Hronika_...njoskolci.html

Old Nov 14th, 2010, 01:03 PM   #2260
country flag Davodus

Ana so popular everywhere, and now a role model too

btw Izzy, you really are a gun at finding articles

Old Nov 14th, 2010, 03:57 PM   #2261
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:

Expected She is beautiful ,young and rich ...who wouldn`t want to be like her
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 04:25 PM   #2262
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Slightly unfortunate that Ana ranks third behind a couple out-of-control sluts...(my comments on 'Ceca' based on Serbian poster's input)but I'd rather see Ana lose a popularity contest to them instead of mimicking their behavior

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 08:10 PM   #2263
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post

Old Nov 14th, 2010, 09:45 PM   #2264
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
defo

from indonesian to serbian, no matter the language, if it's about ana izzy will find it
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 12:42 AM   #2265
country flag Davodus

Quote:

exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
defo

from indonesian to serbian, no matter the language, if it's about ana izzy will find it
absolutely she even finds articles from Australia I've never seen before