~Ana's articles~ - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2010, 11:24 PM   #1546
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Maybe he didn't know she was feeling that bad before? I don't know Bruce.. the article says Ana was throwing up in the Madrid airport.. maybe that was after the match when she left the city. Maybe she started to feel really sick during the match.. it's a well known fact that physical stress (like exercises or tennis matches...) can accelerate the process of a virus. It's there, but the symptoms show up with the physical stress.

I don't know... we don't have much info.. so it's all speculation. I still think she lost it because of her head though.
Heinz seems like a smart guy;it's hard to believe that he couldn't have recognized that something was wrong.I agree with your theory about the psychological causes of the loss

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2010, 11:31 PM   #1547
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Being a guy,I can appreciate your protective sentiments for Ana
Thanks. I know I might be over-sensitive, but Ana is like my only fave so I treat her almost as if she is my only child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg
Lets not go into this `lucky` talk shall we
JJ was classless so what? Where does it say she can`t mock Ana`s fistpumps? As far as i remember she did the same thing during their RG match and i don`t remember all this talk about it.And that one was far force bc she has done that during the match not after the match

I`m not defending JJ or anything but if Ana had won that match we wouldn`t be having all these discussions about it .Now we are just acting like crybabies...

Just except how things are don`t whine about it now and next time hopefully we`ll get our chance for revenge
It doesn't have to say it anywhere, it's common courtesy. All were asking for is for her to show a little more respect. People are peeved because she had to add insult to injury. She can still carry on a rivalry with Ana, but it doesn't have to involve taking shots at her. It can be done in a more respectful way. That's all. That's why I love Ana, she doesn't do stuff like that.

If Ana had won the match, JJ probably wouldn't of had done that, but anyways, I am just tired of her little jabs at Ana. It adds up over time, and after "CoffeeGate" I have a very short fuse when it comes to her.

Anyways, hope Ana plays well at RG, and maybe get revenge there.
Old May 13th, 2010, 11:57 PM   #1548
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I also got angry when I saw her mocking Ana.. and for me it was far worse to do it after the win then during the heat of the match. But now it's too much.. I think JJ would have a blast reading all of our posts.. she loves the atention. And not only is she getting into our heads with all these mind games, she is also getting into Ana's head.. which is probably what she wants the most.

I do hope Ana goes out there to kill next time they play.. unfortunately I don't think Ana is this kind of player...

We should just stop even mentioning JJ.. whatever her. It's all on Ana anyway.
Well if Ana lets someone like JJ play mind games with her head that`s another big problem for her
JJ has to be the last person she is afraid of facing. JJ is neither a GS champion,nor a mental giant and their games match well in Ana`s favor
And i agree that we should just ignore her for good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos7 View Post
It doesn't have to say it anywhere, it's common courtesy. All were asking for is for her to show a little more respect. People are peeved because she had to add insult to injury. She can still carry on a rivalry with Ana, but it doesn't have to involve taking shots at her. It can be done in a more respectful way. That's all. That's why I love Ana, she doesn't do stuff like that.

If Ana had won the match, JJ probably wouldn't of had done that, but anyways, I am just tired of her little jabs at Ana. It adds up over time, and after "CoffeeGate" I have a very short fuse when it comes to her.
Anyways, hope Ana plays well at RG, and maybe get revenge there.
She just doesn`t have to.It`s ridiculous that you care so much about that.
JJ is the person who had comments about Safina being #1 while she doesn`t have a GS It`s the same person who signed deal with Anta and then cut those shoes during AO saying her foots are on fire
Do you really care that `that kind of person` didn`t show respect to Ana

Like Izzy said we should just ignore her and that`s it
Their rivalry is great and everything but it was decided long ago and in Ana`s favor .She won the first GS for Serbia,she become #1 first ...nothing JJ does will change that no matter how more matches they play
JJ knows that and that`s why she acts like this
Old May 14th, 2010, 02:34 AM   #1549
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

what did JJ do again?

Ana had a virus, now i can understand the "I can't see the ball", and if Heinz knew that he was pretty cruel to tell her "you are choking"
Old May 14th, 2010, 02:41 AM   #1550
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

The thing I notice about Jankovic is that she is so obsessed with Ana, she just wants to be her...She tries to be a sex symbol or something with her copious amounts of makeup and hair product, which clearly don't work. She hasn't won a slam, and even if she does Ana did it first, and when she was a lot younger. Ana is more famous, more well liked, has more money and sponsorship even when she is playing so bad. Jealousy is really strong for Jankovic, and I take heart in knowing that But she is so irrelevant, really. She can be classless all she wants, because we know she is just a jealous little girl. Period.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2010, 05:19 AM   #1551
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
The thing I notice about Jankovic is that she is so obsessed with Ana, she just wants to be her...She tries to be a sex symbol or something with her copious amounts of makeup and hair product, which clearly don't work. She hasn't won a slam, and even if she does Ana did it first, and when she was a lot younger. Ana is more famous, more well liked, has more money and sponsorship even when she is playing so bad. Jealousy is really strong for Jankovic, and I take heart in knowing that But she is so irrelevant, really. She can be classless all she wants, because we know she is just a jealous little girl. Period.
Great post.

It inspired me to make this.

Come Along If You Need A Break From Tennis, But Want To Stay On TF.
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2010, 10:14 AM   #1552
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
JJ was classless so what? Where does it say she can`t mock Ana`s fistpumps? As far as i remember she did the same thing during their RG match and i don`t remember all this talk about it.And that one was far force bc she has done that during the match not after the match
i disagree. that one happened in the heat of the match, so it definitely was not as bad as this one. plenty of players do similar things. probably not nice, but not too bad either. but after the match you need to switch to the normal mode again and be respectful and polite, especially if you win. and while it is true that you don't have to be polite it is also true that people have every right to hurl abuse at you for that. so jj deserves it and so do her fans who are quite pathetically defending her, period. if ana had done something similar i wouldn't stop being a fan, but i would at least say that it was uncalled for and i would understand people being angry at her.

but i know what kind of person jj is, so i am not surprised by this. it's not any worse for me than her acting like a warrior for her country. i lost all respect for her long time ago, but i can see how some people still get mad when she does something idiotic about ana.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2010, 11:04 AM   #1553
country flag Kabomba

Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all Kabomba is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
i disagree. that one happened in the heat of the match, so it definitely was not as bad as this one. plenty of players do similar things. probably not nice, but not too bad either. but after the match you need to switch to the normal mode again and be respectful and polite, especially if you win. and while it is true that you don't have to be polite it is also true that people have every right to hurl abuse at you for that. so jj deserves it and so do her fans who are quite pathetically defending her, period. if ana had done something similar i wouldn't stop being a fan, but i would at least say that it was uncalled for and i would understand people being angry at her.

but i know what kind of person jj is, so i am not surprised by this. it's not any worse for me than her acting like a warrior for her country. i lost all respect for her long time ago, but i can see how some people still get mad when she does something idiotic about ana.
Yeah, I'm a big fan of JJ,but she really disappointed me with her behaviour lately,and not just after this match. And as much as I love Jelena, I can't stand her fans. I mean,if Jelena killed someone they would again say "Oh she is so cool". And their hate for Ana is just pathetic. Oh,and I don't think I will post in GM soon. Bunch of idiots with brain of a 10 year old child.
Kabomba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2010, 11:17 AM   #1554
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

I was actually neutral about JJ before this but now I just flat-out dislike her. She's unattractive and a horrible sport.

Old May 14th, 2010, 11:27 AM   #1555
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
I agree . I`m not sure she wants to be Ana,she just wants to be in her place
And her mother fallows Ana`s love life If that`s not weird i don`t know what is

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post

I don`t know for me RG match was worse.It was SF of GS many people watched it,especially here in Serbia ,the winner of that match would become #1 ... This match was only 2r of some tournament nothing special

For the last i hope Ana doesn`t play Fed Cup in the future , so SWP can do/say whatever she wants
Totally empty Arena showed how much people care for JJ`s `constantly dying for her country `
I`m so sick of these FC/JJ stories
Old May 14th, 2010, 11:32 AM   #1556
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree . I`m not sure she wants to be Ana,she just wants to be in her place
And her mother fallows Ana`s love life If that`s not weird i don`t know what is
Yeah that is TOTALLY weird stalker level, actually. What does she even care? She's jealous too, she wants Jelena to have what Ana has, but unfortunately she doesn't have the genes of Dragana I'll play some violins for her.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos

Last edited by Davodus : May 14th, 2010 at 12:01 PM.
Old May 14th, 2010, 11:35 AM   #1557
Quiche

Quote:
Yeah that is TOTALLY weird stalker level, actually. What does she even care? She's jealous too, she wants Jelena to have what Ana have, but unfortunately she doesn't have the genes of Dragana I'll play some violins for her.
@ the genes thing.

Old May 14th, 2010, 11:45 AM   #1558
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
Yeah that is TOTALLY weird stalker level, actually. What does she even care? She's jealous too, she wants Jelena to have what Ana have, but unfortunately she doesn't have the genes of Dragana I'll play some violins for her.
Be afraid be very afraid

Snezana shouldn`t be sad ,very few people have such good genes
Old May 14th, 2010, 12:00 PM   #1559
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Be afraid be very afraid

Snezana shouldn`t be sad ,very few people have such good genes
Yeah, fear the wrath of stalker Snezana!

No, that's true, but she really wishes that she did

Old May 14th, 2010, 12:05 PM   #1560
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabomba View Post
And as much as I love Jelena, I can't stand her fans. I mean,if Jelena killed someone they would again say "Oh she is so cool".
true

Quote:
I don`t know for me RG match was worse.It was SF of GS many people watched it,especially here in Serbia ,the winner of that match would become #1 ... This match was only 2r of some tournament nothing special
yeah, it was a much bigger match and it's definitely not a nice thing to do, but i can understand it more in a tense competetive situation than after a win. of course, the best thing would be for her not to do stuff like that at all, but whatever

as much as i would like to ignore jj as long as she, her camp and her fans behave towards ana in the way they do it will be impossible i'm afraid. there will always be stories like this and while seasoned ana fans will even be able to ignore it newer ones won't. we could as well create a separate thread for this
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote