2015 Middle East Hardcourt Season: Boxes Of Tissues Till Dubai! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2015, 03:53 AM   #1
country flag Proflyer98

Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of
2015 Middle East Hardcourt Season: Boxes Of Tissues Till Dubai!

Made this thread just so we don't have to always look at that AO thread ever again lol, feel free to post here if you want, or you can hate on me for being so rude, either way here ya go.
Vesna Dolonc
Aleksandra Krunic
Jovana Jaksic
Proflyer98 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2015, 03:57 AM   #2
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boxes Of Tissues Till Dubai!

I think it's a valid title. It actually made me laugh.
I hope and think she plays Antwerp though... opportunity to smack Bouchard there.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 03:58 AM   #3
country flag Rodzilla

Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute

not so relaxed ana will be in hiding, expect nothing on twitter for a week even if she runs into michael jordan or elvis on the flight home
Rodzilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 03:58 AM   #4
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

Like I said in the other thread, the cycle will continue. Ana is not a GS player anymore. We can't read too much into these losses when it comes to the regular tour. I'm sure she'll be motivated in Antwerp and probably produce a good result.

ETA: Unless she doesn't get a WC for Antwerp. In which case, I meant Dubai! LOL.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 03:59 AM   #5
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

First day of AO isn't over and a new thread has been started.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 03:59 AM   #6
country flag Proflyer98

Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of

My first thread in Anapolis lol, thanks for not hating.... It's a dark time for us these next few weeks, new thread I thought was necessary.
Vesna Dolonc
Aleksandra Krunic
Jovana Jaksic
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 04:01 AM   #7
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2015 Middle East Hardcourt Season: Boxes Of Tissues Till Dubai!

My soundtrack during the Australian Open.

We'll always have Paris, though. More than most fanbases.

Ivanovic, Serena, Venus, Kvitova
Kuznetsova, Suarez Navarro, Garcia, Halep, Zvonareva, Zheng
Seles, Clijsters, Davenport, Testud, Pierce, Dokic
DefyingGravity is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 04:24 AM   #8
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute

We literally lasted 3 hours in Australian open, I think this was Ana's fastest exit ever at a slam. Well, at least we know it can't go worse than that, lol.

Thanks for the thread. Subscribing and looking forward to the next tournament.

Roland Garros 2008 Women's Singles Champion
Gentleman is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 04:28 AM   #9
country flag Proflyer98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
We literally lasted 3 hours in Australian open, I think this was Ana's fastest exit ever at a slam. Well, at least we know it can't go worse than that, lol.

Thanks for the thread. Subscribing and looking forward to the next tournament.
Ahhahha thanks looking forward to spending time with you guys mourning over the next few weeks, and cheering on other Serbian compatriots in the AO...

In the end I also hope to change the title of this thread and not having "Boxes Of Tissues" in it....
Vesna Dolonc
Aleksandra Krunic
Jovana Jaksic
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 04:35 AM   #10
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

I'm telling you: she's gonna need to do some retail therapy in Dubai. Or get some diamonds in Antwerp.

Ivanovic, Serena, Venus, Kvitova
Kuznetsova, Suarez Navarro, Garcia, Halep, Zvonareva, Zheng
Seles, Clijsters, Davenport, Testud, Pierce, Dokic
DefyingGravity is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 06:39 PM   #11
country flag Chambertennis

Chambertennis is just really nice Chambertennis is just really nice Chambertennis is just really nice Chambertennis is just really nice Chambertennis is just really nice Chambertennis is just really nice Chambertennis is just really nice Chambertennis is just really nice Chambertennis is just really nice Chambertennis is just really nice Chambertennis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefyingGravity View Post
I'm telling you: she's gonna need to do some retail therapy in Dubai. Or get some diamonds in Antwerp.
LOl... shopping is not always the solution ! I think she should work on her emotional control ! She needs to develop a real character hardness ...like Masha !

She should start to practice a martial art ! Karate kampo style...and kick Kontic ass...so far away !
Chambertennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2015, 03:29 AM   #12
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I think it's a valid title. It actually made me laugh.
I hope and think she plays Antwerp though... opportunity to smack Bouchard there.
Yeah I hope she plays there too. It's a premier event anyway... correct? So she should play regardless.right?
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2015, 10:15 AM   #13
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Ana is confirmed for Monterrey btw.

Quote:
MD list

1. Ivanovic
2. Bouchard
3. Errani
4. Jankovic
5. (SR)Zvonareva
6. Pavlyuchenkova
7. Stephens
8. Garcia
9. Vandeweghe
10. Riske
11. Bacsinszky
12. Begu
13. Vinci
14. Rybarikova
15. Niculescu
16. Knapp
17. Davis
18. McHale
19. Lucic-Baroni
20. Cepelova
21. Puig
22. Hantuchova
23. S.Zhang (#63)
Old Jan 21st, 2015, 11:32 AM   #14
country flag nonRelativity

nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownTheLine21 View Post
Like I said in the other thread, the 1cycle will continue. 2Ana is not a GS player anymore. We can't read too much into these losses when it comes to the regular tour. 3I'm sure she'll be motivated in Antwerp and probably produce a good result.

ETA: Unless she doesn't get a WC for Antwerp. In which case, I meant 4Dubai! LOL.
Bold 1: Hope so.
Bold 2: Once she realizes that she will do well in slams
Bold 3&4: She's already a Premier12 queen may be it's time to shift to premier5s. Step by step P5s, Mandatories then.....
nonRelativity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2015, 11:41 AM   #15
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute

At this point all she needs is to heal toe and make sure she is completely recovered before she turns back on court. Like I said, if needed, she may even skip Dubai and play in Monterrey or Indian Wells next. If she's completely ready by the time Dubai starts, than ok.

Roland Garros 2008 Women's Singles Champion
Gentleman is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote