The Evgenia Linetskaya Thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2008, 06:44 AM   #91
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future
Re: The Evgenia Linetskaya Thread

Dokic def. Linetskaya 3-6 6-4 6-1

19 DFs

but at least she's out there competing.
This is actually her first wta match since her comeback began I think.
She had nice wins at 10ks last year and that was it.

Last edited by shirgan : Jan 4th, 2008 at 06:53 AM.
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2008, 10:07 AM   #92
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirgan View Post
Dokic def. Linetskaya 3-6 6-4 6-1

19 DFs

but at least she's out there competing.
This is actually her first wta match since her comeback began I think.
She had nice wins at 10ks last year and that was it.
It's impossible to win with 19DF.

Strange that both players are actually on a comeback situation.

As stated, the important thing for her is getting back on th WTA track and competing. No doubt that wins will come with that.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 10:52 AM   #93
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

Hard fight, but she will find her form by the end of the year. Maybe more ITF tournies and some WTA for a while.
JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 12:54 PM   #94
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Genia

It's good she'll have some match time..
Maybe she had problem with her back because there was a long break in some stage...

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 03:07 PM   #95
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

I sure hope the "back problem" doesn't exist.
I'm not sure she's able to cope with a new injury.
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 12:18 AM   #96
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

vs. Kremer

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 02:44 PM   #97
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute

and finally, beside her name in the AO draw is ISR
rated_next is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 04:25 PM   #98

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Yay.. Thanx rated next!!

It's actually a good 1st round match.. She could get anyone...
I hope she's healthy
Good lluck Genia!

Old Jan 11th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #99
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in Melbourne,Zhenya
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 05:43 PM   #100
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

a nice draw - hopefully she can take advantage of it
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 08:12 PM   #101
country flag ronim1

I hope for the best and believe she can win at least vs Kremer

Good luck
2009 Winner Tipping:
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 09:30 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronim1 View Post
I hope for the best and believe she can win at least vs Kremer

Good luck
Me too

Old Jan 13th, 2008, 10:32 AM   #103
country flag Makkabi

Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice

Finally! now shes representing Israel... sweeeeeeetttt!

Long Life Israel!!!

STATE OF ISRAEL
Makkabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 09:38 AM   #104
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

Evgenia lost 6-7(8) 0-6.
She had 2SPs, kinda tanked on the second set.

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 03:58 PM   #105

Genia

I hope next tourny will be better!
At least she gets match time..