A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's. - Page 76 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2009, 08:13 PM   #1126
country flag charlieluvtennis

charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of
Re: A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's.

SVETLANA KUZNETSOVA

♥ ★GOOD LUCK RUSSIA IN WORLD CUP 2010 ♥ ★
charlieluvtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2009, 11:31 AM   #1127
country flag Nessa20

Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of

Old Apr 1st, 2009, 11:58 AM   #1128
country flag Nessa20

Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of

Old Apr 1st, 2009, 12:10 PM   #1129
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Hantuchova No 2:

Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 12:51 PM   #1130
country flag Dandy_Warhol

Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute Dandy_Warhol has a reputation beyond repute

^i see the resemblance but Daniela >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kristy Lee Cook
Dandy_Warhol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 02:16 PM   #1131
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa20 View Post
Love Daniela's eyes and hair on this one, I always thought she had the most beautiful hair on the tour. Too bad it's for naught as far as only tennis is concerned.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 03:40 PM   #1132
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Some larger ones,

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 03:44 PM   #1133
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by roddo1234 : May 10th, 2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 03:48 PM   #1134
country flag roddo1234

Some more, click them for full size.

Last edited by roddo1234 : Apr 1st, 2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 09:24 AM   #1135
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

danka participated in a photoshoot before the dubai event. here are some caps. tim's posted the link already.

doesnt it look part of daniela's photoshoot from rome (or something) last year? its not tho

panda eyes

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 05:53 PM   #1136
country flag Aleh

Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all

Dubai 2009

The Official Belаrussian Ambassador of Vikaland
Aleh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 11:59 PM   #1137
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

I have to be honest and say that these pics from the Dubai shoot are pretty disappointing. Dani looks so uninspired in them, which obviously doesn`t properly showcase her beauty.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 12:22 AM   #1138
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod the Bama View Post
I have to be honest and say that these pics from the Dubai shoot are pretty disappointing. Dani looks so uninspired in them, which obviously doesn`t properly showcase her beauty.
Regretfully,I have to agree;if these are fashion-industry "experts" who are shooting Dani,then I'd hate to see how lousy their amateurs are.A couple basic,common-sense points that any non-comatose person should've learned by now:

1.Go easy on the make-up;it stands out strongly on her fair complexion plus she barely needs any
2.DON'T ask her to scowl or pout too much;she doesn't usually emote well this way and her disposition is a sunny one,anyway--her WARMTH is a large part of her beauty.
3.Use only light blonde highlights,or none at all,instead of the bright,brassy shades;her brunette color is QUITE lovely as is.Dani is pretty with a moderate blondness but TOO much of it looks fake on her.
4.Don't have her stretch upward in bare midriff shots;Dani has filled out nicely in the last two years(I'm guessing about 15 nicely-placed pounds or so).Her abs,and especially her buns,have gotten fuller,yet she's still slim so her midsection shouldn't be over-emphasized.

She's SUCH an unbelievable doll but she seems to have a knack for finding either lousy photogs or misguided ones

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 05:39 AM   #1139
country flag Aleh

Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all

HELLO Magazine
more big pics on official website DH

The Official Belаrussian Ambassador of Vikaland

Last edited by Aleh : Apr 7th, 2009 at 05:51 AM. Reason: small size
Aleh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 10:39 AM   #1140
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleh View Post

HELLO Magazine
more big pics on official website DH
JACKPOT!!Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!....Dani's beauty is really in bloom here.The dark brown color might not be the best suit against her fair skin but Daniela's no Latina and,quite frankly,I even love her pale

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote