A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's. - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2007, 05:45 AM   #376
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of
Re: Let's All Come and Drool over Dani's Off Court Pics.

mandy wont be impressed
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2007, 07:49 AM   #377
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

I personally like the new title.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2007, 09:06 AM   #378
country flag Orange_Countie

Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light

That´s exactly one of the titles some of us wont like
Orange_Countie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #379
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Danielafan6 View Post
mandy wont be impressed
i'm not mandy and yet i'm not impressed
Old Aug 19th, 2007, 02:26 PM   #380
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, the irony

But somehow this threadtitle serves its purpose better than something more 'ordinary'.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 02:50 AM   #381
country flag RatedR Superstar

RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute

someone's not going to be too happy with this title

***The Official Pimp Daddy of the CP***
RatedR Superstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 05:56 AM   #382
country flag JPA

JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all

haha, nice and straightforward
JPA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 07:33 AM   #383
country flag Oriental_Rain

Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute

I think Urnie was being sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc8114
i'm not mandy and yet i'm not impressed
count me in

the price to pay for being beautiful
her tennis dexterity always comes second best

Dont you wish daniela's 'gay' rumor is true?
Definitely this will SHUT some people UP!!!!

Hlúpi ľudia sú príjemným rozptýlením
Hrdá fanynka Daniely Hantuchovej

Oriental_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 07:36 AM   #384

Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light Orange_Countie is a glorious beacon of light

Danka was rumoured to be gay?
When was that?
Oh, wait! I remember hearing something about that
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 07:40 AM   #385
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute

1: boys are all wankers.
2: all men are boys
3: no wonder i have a gf now
4: it's nice finally dating someone who doesn't think with his/her 'private parts'

mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 07:50 AM   #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy7 View Post
1: boys are all wankers.
2: all men are boys
3: no wonder i have a gf now
4: it's nice finally dating someone who doesn't think with his/her 'private parts'

Old Aug 20th, 2007, 08:34 AM   #387
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

um, so we are fans of her tennis skills, right?

and im pretty sure ernie was being sarcastic, but that was lost on the people who do the "drooling" anyways

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 08:39 AM   #388

dont be mad guys
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 02:46 AM   #389
country flag RatedR Superstar

RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute

***The Official Pimp Daddy of the CP***
RatedR Superstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 07:42 AM   #390
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

nice smile

just being ironic