A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's. - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2007, 05:23 AM   #316
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of
Re: 2007 full of OFF-COURT DANI PICS sent straight from HEAVEN.

shes not fat! kidding kidding lol, i know thats not what u meant, but her and mischa are similar in many ways, i noticed it when i first saw OC and many others aswell no wonder i like mischa barton, to me thats my type of women both mischa dn daniela.
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2007, 05:45 AM   #317
country flag Oriental_Rain

Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I rather see her fat than skinny. Shes soo much cuter
Bring on the 2004 chubby Danka back

Hlúpi ľudia sú príjemným rozptýlením
Hrdá fanynka Daniely Hantuchovej

Oriental_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2007, 11:58 PM   #318
country flag morocoro

morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold

frenchsite Iceman13
Dani Monaco

••
dANIELA hANTUCHOVA fan••

My galery of fan arts http://morocoro.sheezyart.com/

»»¨My new galery off all jpg stuff of Dani (+others) by me¨»» http://membres.lycos.fr/morocoro/
morocoro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:32 AM   #319
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

she is so gorgeous, shes glowing, she seems well, seeing her happy and healthy gives me good vibes, pray hard she makes a 4th round at least in RG
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 07:05 AM   #320
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar View Post

©Ben Rassieur/Match-Points.com
Strasbourg, France (May 23): Injury forced Daniela Hantuchova to withdraw from the tournament but she stopped by to visit her fans and chat with Tournament Director, Pierre Staller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_S View Post
those look really stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirku View Post
i will never understand why people like sunglasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SheLL- View Post
can't say im a fan of those sunnies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod the Bama View Post
I also don`t like those shades. They`re not a good look for Dani. I think she would look much better with aviator shades.
I LOVE the sunnies
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 11:57 AM   #321
wipeout

wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future

I remember seeing those sunglasses before, a year or two back.
wipeout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:02 PM   #322
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

I saw them almost a year when she wore them off the court during Wimbledon. Anyway i really the latest pics of Dani on the pitch. Man she looks very hot in them. I don`t blame Felippe for checking her out.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:48 PM   #323
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

I can hit a tennisball into the furthest edge of a tennis court... Don't think I can't hit you where it hurts...

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2007, 08:08 AM   #324
country flag Oriental_Rain

Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Im not sure of the sport short and casual top combo

Hlúpi ľudia sú príjemným rozptýlením
Hrdá fanynka Daniely Hantuchovej

Oriental_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2007, 02:07 PM   #325
country flag mia19

mia19 is just really nice mia19 is just really nice mia19 is just really nice mia19 is just really nice mia19 is just really nice mia19 is just really nice mia19 is just really nice mia19 is just really nice mia19 is just really nice mia19 is just really nice mia19 is just really nice

she looks great anyway
mia19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 02:00 PM   #326
country flag rockstar

rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute

from wtatour.com
©Thomas Vitteaut
Paris, France (May 31): Daniela Hantuchova visited the autograph area and signed items for dozens of her fans.

JELENA JANKOVIC - CAROLINE WOZNIACKI
rockstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 03:38 PM   #327
country flag _Natasha_
Proud transgender! (Male to Female)

_Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenyaa View Post

I can hit a tennisball into the furthest edge of a tennis court... Don't think I can't hit you where it hurts...
Whats wrong with that? I love it She looks cute in that

I am a transgender (Male to Female) and I am proud of it!
_Natasha_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 07:35 PM   #328
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Dani is delectable.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 10:57 PM   #329
country flag morocoro

morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold

••
dANIELA hANTUCHOVA fan••

My galery of fan arts http://morocoro.sheezyart.com/

»»¨My new galery off all jpg stuff of Dani (+others) by me¨»» http://membres.lycos.fr/morocoro/
morocoro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2007, 02:14 AM   #330
country flag RatedR Superstar

RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute

posted by tin123 in the slovak site

***The Official Pimp Daddy of the CP***
RatedR Superstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote