A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's. - Page 119 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #1771
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #1772
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #1773
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Yowza.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #1774
country flag Bengals1

Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice
Red face Re: A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's.

Dani's beautiful, I've been a fan of hers since the moment I laid eyes on her about 7 years ago or so. But those close-up photos of her, her face is covered in such a noticible peach-fuzz. It actaully looks like she needs to shave, you can see it sticking out like a halo all around her jaw and chin!

Dani,I love ya' but it wouldn't hurt you to wax that a bit girl....
Bengals1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 03:30 AM   #1775
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals1 View Post
Dani's beautiful, I've been a fan of hers since the moment I laid eyes on her about 7 years ago or so. But those close-up photos of her, her face is covered in such a noticible peach-fuzz. It actaully looks like she needs to shave, you can see it sticking out like a halo all around her jaw and chin!

Dani,I love ya' but it wouldn't hurt you to wax that a bit girl....
Sometimes when a person is super lean (especially with people with very little/no body fat (anorexics for one)), the body will grow a little layer of hair ot keep the body warm/help regulate body temperature. I am not saying she is anorexic, but if you look at pictures of other super skinny people you will see it. That said, I have to say, she has the most beautiful, muscular/lean legs ever! Wow, I wish my legs looked half that good!

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 03:56 AM   #1776
country flag roddo1234

Having spent a fair bit of time living and working in continental Europe I can vouch for the fact that
it is not at all unusual for ladies to be more hirsute than would be expected in the US. This is particularly so in the
southern European countries closer to the Mediterranean although not uniquely so. In fact it is so common that no one would think to comment.

Another tennis player with a similar but not so noticeable facial hair is Maria Sharapova. Check a close up of her face and you will spot a rather fetching moustache.
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #1777
country flag Bengals1

Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice
Cool Re: A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's.

The hair on Dani's forearms never bothered me. There are even a few shall we say...infamous upskirt photos of her around the net that prove she isn't a real blonde if you take my meaning. That kind of body hair doesn't bother me either to be quite frank.

But a face full of fuzz especially when it goes all around her chin like a mini beard is a bit much. She obviously has hair and make-up people around her before events like this one and for photo shoots and modeling etc... You'd think somebody might have pushed her a bit harder to wax it off, if only for the time being.

And yes, I still think she's lovely and I'd hit on her in a NY minute. It doesn't stop me from finding her increadibly attractive despite her peach-fuzz complexion.
Bengals1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #1778
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to RealityPolice

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #1779
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Dani is looking very good of late. Somehow, if it's possible, even better than when she was younger. She looks very young for her age too.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #1780
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Dani is looking very good of late. Somehow, if it's possible, even better than when she was younger. She looks very young for her age too.
Strange, I was thinking how thinking how awesome Dani looked about 5-6 years ago,and what a stunning photo shoot that would have been.

She has aged noticeably too(see photos from Bali last year),and it's a tribute to her looks that she still looks fantastic. But I always prefer the 2006-7 vintage.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #1781
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Thanks to RealityPolice

When were these taken? Dani looks stunning.
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #1782
country flag roddo1234

Some HQ's for you folks.

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #1783
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety Snape View Post
When were these taken?
July 11, 2012, ESPY Awards

Thanks to jamesblakefan#1

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 11:51 PM   #1784
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Who the hell is that?
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 12:21 AM   #1785
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Rob Gronkowski. Tight end with the New England Patriots and also taking part in the ESPN Body magazine.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote