A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's. - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 15th, 2011, 08:39 PM   #1726
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's.

Did they just give her a Mercedes because of her beautiful face?

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:29 AM   #1727
country flag DANIandDELmania

DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold

Dani in the project campaign "TEAM SLOVAKIA"

DANIandDELmania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 08:42 AM   #1728
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
2012 Calendar pics (credit to klever58 for getting them)

Sorry, she has too much make-up and she's not herself there : those pictures are SHIT ! But yet she's very sexy on some !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 02:43 AM   #1729
country flag DANIandDELmania

DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold

credit: lukas kimlicka
DANIandDELmania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 10:57 AM   #1730
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

So many great pics
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 05:08 PM   #1731
country flag Bengals1

Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's.

Bengals1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 06:22 AM   #1732
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

I think she looks lovely

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 12:45 AM   #1733
country flag Bengals1

Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice
Cool Re: A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's.

2011 Linz Player party....

Bengals1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 05:54 PM   #1734
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Daniela looks stunning!

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 09:21 PM   #1735
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this pic posted on another forum and had not seen it before although it is obviously
from the old SI Swimsuit shoot.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 09:58 PM   #1736
country flag oomph

oomph is a splendid one to behold oomph is a splendid one to behold oomph is a splendid one to behold oomph is a splendid one to behold oomph is a splendid one to behold oomph is a splendid one to behold oomph is a splendid one to behold oomph is a splendid one to behold oomph is a splendid one to behold oomph is a splendid one to behold oomph is a splendid one to behold

I've heard a couple of times that Dani was much prettier when she was younger. Someone, able to point me to some pics?
oomph is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 09:09 PM   #1737
country flag baaelzebub

baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|... |D' Express_71 |
HantuchovaForever
baaelzebub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 06:28 PM   #1738
country flag baaelzebub

baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|... |D' Express_71 |
HantuchovaForever
baaelzebub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 08:00 PM   #1739
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Lookin' good

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 10:42 AM   #1740
country flag Nessa20

Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of

lots of pics from the ceremony and the beach tennis here;

http://2009.commbanktennis.com/2011-...l=Beach_Tennis

http://2009.commbanktennis.com/2011-...20#spgmPicture