A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's. - Page 114 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2011, 07:18 PM   #1696
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of
Re: A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's.

Dubai Duty Free Travel Show in Rome.
From Dani's Facebook

Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2011, 07:21 PM   #1697
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Old May 12th, 2011, 08:58 PM   #1698
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebeasy View Post

This was the best picture of Dani!?
I couldn't recognize her at first without looking at the racquet or the name in the corner.
Old May 12th, 2011, 09:39 PM   #1699
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Win or not, we always get good photos

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #1700
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

A couple more from today's post match interview. Not my best pictures, but she was clearly having so much fun I didn't want to withhold them from you:

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:37 PM   #1701
wipeout

wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future wipeout has a brilliant future

Red string on left wrist...
Not Kabbalah surely.
wipeout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 06:40 PM   #1702
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2011, 10:30 PM   #1703
country flag leebeasy

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...673774698.html
Quote:
When she entered the top five at the age of 20, predictions of greatness flew fast and furious, but Daniela Hantuchova has never quite fulfilled those expectations. Despite periodically achieving excellent results throughout her career, the Slovakian is the first to admit she has been frustratingly inconsistent. Now though, Daniela says she has learned from her mistakes.

With Friday's upset of world no.1 Caroline Wozniacki in the third round, Slovakia's Hantuchova says she finally "reaped the rewards of experience" at the age of 28, after 11 years on the tour.

Daniela is as ambitious as ever and has had a new coach, Matej Liptak, her Fed Cup captain, since November 2010.

"I am more confident and relaxed now. I am having more fun than before because I'm mentally stronger. I stay focused on my game without worrying about my opponent or doubting myself," says the woman who reached the semifinals at the 2008 Australian Open, the only time she reached the final four in a Grand Slam.

"She is much calmer now"
"I think I never had the results my game deserved because, most of the time, in the Round of 16 or quarterfinals, I had to face the Williams sisters. I never doubted my tennis, or I would have stopped playing," continues Daniela.

"She came to me in November to see if we could work together. She was really motivated and I always believed in her tennis. Her game was always good. We just needed to work on the mental part," confides Matej Liptak, in a measured voice projecting the aura of zen he has been instilling in his protégée. "She is much calmer now," he adds.

Finding happiness on the court
"Daniela is happier on the court. Her big problem was consistency and confidence. We had to work on that but Daniela knows what she wants so we work well together. She no longer panics when she's behind, and has stopped asking herself too many questions. She is more positive. If she concentrates on her game, she becomes formidable," claims Liptak, who used to be Petra Kvitova's coach.

Beaten by Samantha Stosur in Stuttgart and Madrid, and then by Francesca Schiavone in Rome, the two-time Indian Wells champion (2002, 2007) proved that she can still go far. "She is physically in peak form," says Liptak. "I don't want to compare with how I was before; I am now only thinking of the present. Everything happens for a reason, and you have to accept the lows in a career but you have to fight when things get tough," says Daniela, with a perspective gained from her long experience in the game.

Quarter-finals in mind
"My love of tennis is what has always made me want to keep playing," she explains. On Sunday, Hantuchova could reach her first-ever quarterfinal at the French Open, and her fourth overall in Grand Slams. She also has four WTA titles.

Are we now seeing Daniela 2.0? "We'll see at the end of my career how we define this period," retorts the world no.29, smiling. As Liptak points out, they hope "this is only the beginning."
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:45 PM   #1704

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

Went to the crêperie after the match.
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #1705

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety Snape View Post

Went to the crêperie after the match.
Some more:

Old Jun 30th, 2011, 03:37 PM   #1706
country flag baaelzebub

baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all baaelzebub is a name known to all

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|... |D' Express_71 |
HantuchovaForever
baaelzebub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 11:02 PM   #1707
country flag DANIandDELmania

DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold

DANIandDELmania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 11:20 PM   #1708
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Greek Goddess!!

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:10 AM   #1709
country flag Bengals1

Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice
Question Re: A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's.

Any idea where this is from...?
Bengals1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:14 AM   #1710
country flag Sammo

Perhaps it's in Monaco