my photos of alicia trainning =) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2007, 02:07 PM   #1
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
my photos of alicia trainning =)

took some photos of alicia trainning today, i havnt gottn used to my new camera yet and i was working at the time so the photos arnt that great but there visible an alicia looked great on the court, hitting an returning very nicely kept asking her coach for more =) which is a great sign =) she also did a nice little shirt change nice body alicia but sry guys couldnt take a photo, wish i could though but my boss was around ahaha, an gota give alicia some privacy =)

ill upload a couple now an some more soon =) hope u guys dont mind but i guess there better then nothing =)

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...9/P1010116.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...9/P1010112.jpg
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2007, 06:34 PM   #2
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my photos of alicia trainning =)

Thanx
Old Jan 1st, 2007, 06:38 PM   #3
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

nice
Old Jan 1st, 2007, 06:44 PM   #4
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
Old Jan 1st, 2007, 11:03 PM   #5
country flag miss_molik

miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future

thanx!
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 12:27 AM   #6
country flag dorotek23

dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold

Nice pics
dorotek23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 12:30 AM   #7
country flag Matt_014

Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice Matt_014 is just really nice

Nice pics.
Well done aussy89

GO CASEY DELLAQUA

MICHAELLA KRAJICEK
ASHLEY HARKLEROAD
LUCIE SAFAROVA
Matt_014 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 12:16 PM   #8
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

thanks aussy
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 02:34 PM   #9
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

i have heaps more of her on my phone jus gota work how to put them up ill do that soon, plus i took a coupld of her with her coach playing in the mixed doubles that mark retired from it was a awsome night, but cause there of my phone there not that great =(