irish tennis - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #1231
country flag Cat in the hat

Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light
Re: irish tennis

Karola is in the semis of a G5 in Malta and also the semis of the doubs with Julie Byrne. What do you guys make of the above article about Emily Madill? I hope that academy aren't just leading her on. Anyone going to DC at weekend?
Cat in the hat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #1232
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

She is 20 I can't see her doing much even with Patrick in Paris.
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #1233

Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light

20 isn't too old to launch a pro career if she has the game?! how old was conor when he played his first gs? Nearly 30, so she still has time. Plus not many ppl get to hit with Martina Hingis!
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #1234
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

we had some success this week with jennifer timotin and georgia drummy winning the tennis europe under 14 girls doubles yesterday in england. congrats
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #1235
country flag Ollie_R

Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping Amy can start having good results soon...she seems to be the most promising one imo.

Petrova / Stosur / Kuznetsova / Kanepi / Rybarikova / Makarova / Hradecka / K.Bondarenko / Sharapova / Vesnina / Hantuchova / Flipkens / Jankovic / Govortsova / Krajicek / Martic / Lucic / Cetkovska / Rezai / Peer / Begu / Dulgheru / Arvidsson / Larsson / Hercog / Mattek-Sands / Scheepers / Pliskovas / Peng / Minella / Puchkova / Voegele
Ollie_R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #1236
country flag Ollie_R

Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute

Amy is in the QF of a 10k ITF in Heraklion, and she's playing Michaella Krajicek of the Netherlands, who's just back from a very long break from the tour. Good luck.

Petrova / Stosur / Kuznetsova / Kanepi / Rybarikova / Makarova / Hradecka / K.Bondarenko / Sharapova / Vesnina / Hantuchova / Flipkens / Jankovic / Govortsova / Krajicek / Martic / Lucic / Cetkovska / Rezai / Peer / Begu / Dulgheru / Arvidsson / Larsson / Hercog / Mattek-Sands / Scheepers / Pliskovas / Peng / Minella / Puchkova / Voegele
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #1237
country flag Ollie_R

Amy lost to Misa, 6-2, 6-1

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #1238
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

hard luck amy, you must remember michaela krajicek has three WTA tour titles to her name, she was as high as 30 in the world, so its a good experience for bowtell.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:50 PM   #1239
country flag Ollie_R

Indeed, Misa went on to win the title. She's one of my favourite players.

Old May 31st, 2013, 07:07 PM   #1240
country flag polly

a big congrats to georgia drummy who won the tennis europe girls under 14s in iceland today
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 11:09 AM   #1241

That's good for her, she is staying in iceland to play an under 16 this week where she is seeded three.
Sinead Lohan has popped up in a 10k in portugal. Qualified easily for md and now plays another qualifier. Thought she would have been doing the leaving starting this week, guess she's putting it back to next year.
Also James Mcgee has made wimbeldon qualies after a great run this year, that's a great achievement for him!
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #1242
country flag polly

The promising Donnybrook LTC youngster claimed the singles title when beating Kamilla Kokeladze of Russia 6-2 2-6 7-5.

This win should see the Dublin teenager move into the top 100 of the European rankings as she remains in Iceland to compete in the Reykjavik Open U-16 event this week.

also well done to sinead lohan who won her first round match in portugal 61 61, best of luck to amy bowtell who is playing in a 25k in new mexico
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 08:28 AM   #1243
country flag polly

sorry i forgot to mention georgia drummy in the above article!
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #1244
country flag Ollie_R

Amy is at a career high ranking of 449 now.

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #1245
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Lohan doing pretty well it seems at the 10ks she's been attending.