irish tennis - Page 79 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #1171
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Anyalya 10k
Bhambri def. Bowtell [8] 6-2, 6-3

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #1172
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

well done to amy bowtell who qualified today for the main draw of a $75.000 event in england, she is drawn against the no 2 seed karolina pliskova from the czech rep, amy also got a wild card for the doubles draw
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #1173
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

there were mixed fortunes today for amy bowtell in the $75,000 in shrewsbury, she lost 61 63 to karolina pliskova from the czech rep, but on a brighter note, she recorded her first ever win at 75k level in the doubles, tomorrow she is up against the no 4 seeds julie coin from france and an vrjlic from croatia
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 07:25 AM   #1174
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Grainne O'Neill plays on my school's tennis team and I work at the tennis center. I met her last week, she's so sweet. We went out dancing with some of the tennis girls for my 21st haha Looking forward to watching her play this season.

My Twitter[/right]

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #1175
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Greece 10k

(1) Keren SHLOMO ISR vs Lara MICHEL SUI
wc Adreanna CHRISTOPOULOU GRE vs Stamatia FAFALIOU GRE
q Francesca SELLA ITA vs Paulina CZARNIAK POL
(6) wc Despina PAPAMICHAIL GRE vs Pauline PAYET FRA
(3) Maria SAKKARI GRE vs wc Irini PAPAGEORGIOU GRE
q Sabina Elena PREDA ROU vs Francesca PALMIGIANO ITA
Despoina VOGASARI GRE vs Agni STEFANOU GRE
(7) Stephanie SCIMONE ITA vs q Josephine BOUALEM ESP
(8) Karina ISAYAN RUS vs Kathinka VON DEICHMANN LIE
Natasha BREDL AUT vs Kerstin PECKL AUT
wc Elpida MALAMOU GRE vs Laura DEIGMAN GBR
(4) Nicole CLERICO ITA vs Trang HUYNH PHUONG DAI VIE
(5) Lisanne VAN RIET NED vs q Stefanie STEMMER GER
Afroditi LATINOPOULOU GRE vs q Valentini GRAMMATIKOPOULOU GRE
q Jessica SABESHINSKAJA GER vs q Marlies SZUPPER AUT
(2) Amy BOWTELL IRL vs Angeliki KAIRI GRE
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:38 PM   #1176
country flag polly

Well done to Amy Bowtell, she won her first round match today in kalamata against greek angeliki kairi 61 64. Amy plays Austria's Marlies Szupper in the next round
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:07 PM   #1177
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Amy.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:52 PM   #1178
country flag polly

well done to amy bowtell who won her second round match today in kalamata against austria's marlies szupper 75 63, she is up against the netherlands lisanne van riet in the quarter finals on friday
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #1179
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Hope Amy starts to improve soon...an Irish player in the top 100 would be amazing!
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #1180
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Amy made the QFs of the 25k in Glasgow, and lost to Ana Vrljic in 2 sets...however, she beat at top 250 player in Julie Coin in the 2nd round! Great result for her.

Petrova / Stosur / Kuznetsova / Kanepi / Rybarikova / Makarova / Hradecka / K.Bondarenko / Sharapova / Vesnina / Hantuchova / Flipkens / Jankovic / Govortsova / Krajicek / Martic / Lucic / Cetkovska / Rezai / Peer / Begu / Dulgheru / Arvidsson / Larsson / Hercog / Mattek-Sands / Scheepers / Pliskovas / Peng / Minella / Puchkova / Voegele
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 03:35 PM   #1181
country flag polly

Tennis: Irish ace Amy Bowtell is set to jump over 60 places in the singles world rankings after her impressive march to the quarter-finals of this week's ITF Women's Circuit event in Glasgow. The Irish No 1 knocked out No 3 seed France's 222-ranked Julie Coin, in the second round of the $25,000 indoor hardcourt tournament and has moved up to a ranking of 476 -- her highest to date.

The 19-year-old from Greystones hopes of a semi-final place were dashed when she suffered a 7-6 (7/3) 6-3 defeat by the No 6 seed, Croatia's 240-ranked Ana Vrljic.
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:54 PM   #1182
country flag *O.R*

Amy!

Petrova / Stosur / Kuznetsova / Kanepi / Rybarikova / Makarova / Hradecka / K.Bondarenko / Sharapova / Vesnina / Hantuchova / Flipkens / Jankovic / Govortsova / Krajicek / Martic / Lucic / Cetkovska / Rezai / Peer / Begu / Dulgheru / Arvidsson / Larsson / Hercog / Mattek-Sands / Scheepers / Pliskovas / Peng / Minella / Puchkova / Voegele
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #1183
country flag polly

congrats to amy bowtell who is on a career high today of 476
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #1184
country flag *O.R*

Yay! Hopefully she keeps going higher!

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #1185
country flag polly

amy can only get better, she is playing in a 75k this week in barnstaple