irish tennis - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2011, 07:59 AM   #1066
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

a big well done to sinead
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:16 AM   #1067
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Sinead
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 07:46 AM   #1068
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Conor beat an unseeded player handily in the US Open QR1 and faces an up-and-coming kid in the second round who took out a seeded player.

More surprisingly, Louk Sorensen is now apparently un-retired! He's played a handful of Futures and Challengers recently and is over in US Open qualifying on a protected ranking, and beat a seeded guy in the first round
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #1069
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

After waiting so long to get into his first major MD, Conor is now one win away from making it two in a row and has a very winnable final match to do so!

Sorensen still waiting to play his second round due to rain.
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 01:40 PM   #1070
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Hope the lads can qualify, it would be amazing if we had 2 irish players in a MD!

havent heard them mentioning Louk on the radio however Just Conor.
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:26 PM   #1071
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Congrats to Conor on making the MD

Fingers crossed Louk can make it too!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:31 PM   #1072
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to Conor Thought he was going to lose the last set tbh, but came from 30-0 down to break!

Louk wins the first set 7-6, he was 5-3* but he still won it so it doesnt matter!
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:42 PM   #1073
country flag Tipp

Go Conor! And now Louk 4-1 up in the second!
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #1074
country flag Tipp

Make that 6-1, both Niland and Sorensen through to the MD

There's on Q vs. Q spot in the draw, can you imagine if they play each other?

There's also a spot against Djokovic
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:53 PM   #1075
country flag flynn25

flynn25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Conor and Louk

Legends
flynn25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:54 PM   #1076
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Congrats to Louk

Great day for Irish tennis

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:03 PM   #1077
country flag Ferg

Hope one of them get Novak!
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 12:32 AM   #1078
country flag Tipp

Novak Djokovic vs. Conor Niland

Robin Soderling vs. Louk Sorensen

Ho. Ly. Shit.
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 12:40 AM   #1079
country flag Ferg

Oh My God!!!
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 12:48 AM   #1080
country flag Ferg

Well they wont get far, but fucking christ at least they can say they went out to legends! I even fancy Louk for a set against Robin!! Hes been out for so long and could still be injured. Im sure they'd trade a shot at R2 for one of these matches.