irish tennis - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #1036
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

People over on MTF saying Conor got Adrian Mannarino in round 1. Ranked 53, there were plenty of better opponents but at least it's not Roddick. If Conor wins he'll play Federer in round 2

Diatchenko got Hantuchova in round 1. Devastated to hear Dani may be in doubt for the tournament but it could at least open some doors for Valeria if she withdraws.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:06 PM   #1037
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Wont be on a show court so Hope he wins because playing Fed would be unbelievable
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:10 PM   #1038
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

He beat Gulbis, Simon and Del Potro in Queens But lost to Ward, so...
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 07:25 AM   #1039
country flag hibernoint

hibernoint is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking forward to the bandwaggoners this week :-)
hibernoint is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:18 PM   #1040
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Best of luck Conor!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 07:34 PM   #1041
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Up third on court 17 tomorrow. There are cameras on that court but for some reason it's some sort of private stream that isn't shared publicly and you've to jump through a bunch of hoops to view it.
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 09:47 PM   #1042
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

His mum is talking on Ireland AM tomorrow morning, some tennis excitement in Ireland! Love it.

A

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 08:24 AM   #1043
country flag Tipp

Woohoo, it's gonna be LIVE on TG4 which has a live TV stream from its site
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 01:21 PM   #1044
country flag Tipp

Conor on court now, but my stupid office is behind a UK ISP so TG4 is telling me I can't watch from my region even though I'm in Ireland, and there's no other streams Hope some of the rest of you can watch!
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 03:34 PM   #1045
country flag Tipp

I can't be the only one of us following this can I!? 1 set all, and in the third Conor just fought back from *3-5 0-40 to lead 6-5*!! Go Conor
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 04:56 PM   #1046
country flag Tipp

Oh God oh God oh God double break up in the fifth is this happening!?

No, no it fucking isn't Oh my God Conor how could you let that slip away. I feel sorry for him that his most high profile match of his career ended in this choke and now he's gonna be stuck with this label from everyone who's only hearing about him for the first time now.

Last edited by Tipp : Jun 21st, 2011 at 05:22 PM.
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 05:27 PM   #1047
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Disaster, although when he lost the 3rd set I felt the match would end with a choke at some point.
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 05:30 PM   #1048
country flag Tipp

I got a sense of dread when Conor was up 4-1 and put a bet on Mannarino in order to give myself some kind of pick-me-up if Conor lost. Unfortunately, it paid off.
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 05:32 PM   #1049
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

conor hard luck, that was very hard to watch
polly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 05:42 PM   #1050
country flag Ferg

heartbreaking. mannarino kind've overdid it too, didnt help the disappointment...