irish tennis - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2011, 10:57 AM   #1021
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

Conor's on now! Up 4-2* in the first, go Conor!!

Arrrgghh, never mind, the score I just checked has been sitting there for ages...because it's fucking raining again.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #1022
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

fuck.
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:28 AM   #1023
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Won the first set 6-3!!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:41 AM   #1024
country flag flynn25

flynn25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rain delay again
flynn25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:30 AM   #1025
country flag Ferg

Back on, *3-1 now
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 12:20 PM   #1026
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Up 4-3* and off again. Please please get it done in 3 Conor.
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #1027
country flag Tipp

They're back - Conor had set point at 5-4* but no joy and now they're in a TB.

...which Conor won! 2 set lead!

Last edited by Tipp : Jun 18th, 2011 at 02:23 PM.
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 03:36 PM   #1028
country flag Tipp

AND HE DID IT!! 6-3 7-6(5) 6-4, and Conor Niland is going to Wimbledon

So, so, SO happy for him to crack it after all these years. And for him to make his debut at Wimbledon just makes it all the sweeter.
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #1029
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

i am so over the moon for conor, he truly deserves his place at wimbledon, i have already popped the champagne
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:22 PM   #1030
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Congrats Conor

It's a great achievement & good luck in the MD

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:42 PM   #1031
country flag Ferg

A big relief more than anything, he has finally done it!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:48 PM   #1032
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Congratulations to Conor Happy to see an Irishman in the draw!

Paszek, Chakvetadze, Vaidisova, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova & Vekic.
Ciarán is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:10 PM   #1033
country flag Tipp

Person who was watching Conor's game tweeted he was in tears upon winning

Now, the question of who he draws in the first round. There are some nasty qualifier spots, like Roddick, del Potro and Davydenko. But there's also some very winnable matchups, like Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo, Robert Kendrick and one Q vs. Q spot.
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:55 PM   #1034
country flag Ferg

awww Its a massive breakthrough for him.
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:07 PM   #1035
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Conor in the MD.

And Vitalia too

Can't wait for Wimby now