irish tennis - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 09:06 AM   #976
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Do you now if Louk Sorenser is now German or is still Irish?

And another question, there are any page in the web with the whole ranking of Ireland (not only the first 10)???? Or some web that you can search the ranking by surname or date of birth???

Thanks!!!

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 09:28 PM   #977
country flag orka_irl

orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverbecken View Post
And another question, there are any page in the web with the whole ranking of Ireland (not only the first 10)????
If you're looking at the tournamentsoftware website, click on 'More' (above avg points) when you are looking at the top 10 and it gives you - more...
orka_irl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 06:34 PM   #978
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Conor won his R2 7-6 in the last. More than made up for his lost Aussie points.
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #979
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Conor lost 7-6(8) 6-2. Gained 4 points on last year anyway. Onto Kazan, hes defending semi points but hes the #1 seed there this week.
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 08:03 PM   #980
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

a big well done to amy bowtell for getting a senior world ranking for the first time on monday, she has a ranking of 905. well done again to amy bowtell and julia moriarty for winning their first round matches today in portugal and they will clash in the next round
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 10:34 PM   #981
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon girls!

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:30 AM   #982
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

Tennis

IRELAND'S Amy Bowtell built on her growing reputation with a 4-6 7-6 (7-2) 6-4 victory over Constance Sibille to book her place in the second round of the ITF Circuit event in Coimbra, Portugal.

The Greystones 17-year-old, ranked 905 in the world, impressed against the French No 3 seed, ranked 526.

Bowtell will meet Fed Cup team-mate Julia Moriarty in the second round after her 6-4 6-3 win over Portugal's Anna Claro.

Elsewhere, Conor Niland and James McGee tumbled to first-round defeats.

Niland was forced to retire with flu when trailing Russia's Ilya Belyaev 4-1 in the ATP Challenger Tour event in Kazan, Russia, while McGee lost to Dutch player Xander Spong 6-0 0-6 2-6 in the ITF Futures event in France.
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 06:55 PM   #983
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
Tennis

IRELAND'S Amy Bowtell built on her growing reputation with a 4-6 7-6 (7-2) 6-4 victory over Constance Sibille to book her place in the second round of the ITF Circuit event in Coimbra, Portugal.

The Greystones 17-year-old, ranked 905 in the world, impressed against the French No 3 seed, ranked 526.

Bowtell will meet Fed Cup team-mate Julia Moriarty in the second round after her 6-4 6-3 win over Portugal's Anna Claro.

Elsewhere, Conor Niland and James McGee tumbled to first-round defeats.

Niland was forced to retire with flu when trailing Russia's Ilya Belyaev 4-1 in the ATP Challenger Tour event in Kazan, Russia, while McGee lost to Dutch player Xander Spong 6-0 0-6 2-6 in the ITF Futures event in France.
Nice one, great win for Amy. Geting such a convincing tb win in 2nd is a really good sign
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 08:00 PM   #984
country flag Ferg

Amy won in 3 against Julia today, a convincing final set. They won their doubles too, in the semis! 2 QFs already this year, will be in the lower 800s even with a loss, may we dare hope for a legitimate top 300-200 player in the future?
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 10:35 PM   #985
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Perhaps - it'll be interesting to see what happens when she moves on to the level of the $25k, where you don't have the safety net of the odd easy match against unranked players and juniors playing their first senior tournies. Hopefully she gets the results to convince her to keep going, otherwise I fear we might lose her to the US college system before long.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 10:12 PM   #986
country flag Ferg

No results put up today Goddammit!
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 08:21 AM   #987
country flag orka_irl

orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all

Still no results up this morning but Amy must have lost because she is in the qualifying draw (and seeded!) at the 10K in Vale do Lobo...
orka_irl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 09:29 AM   #988
country flag polly

TENNIS

IRELAND'S Amy Bowtell went down with colours flying in the quarter-finals of the ITF Women's Circuit event in Portugal yesterday.

The world No 905 put up a gallant fight before exiting in the indoor hardcourt tournament at Coimbra, near Porto, to Germany's 767-ranked Kim-Alice Grajdek on a 4-6 6-7 (1/7) scoreline.

Hard luck Amy
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 06:15 PM   #989
country flag Ferg

Amy won her QR2 6-3 6-0 today. 10 wins to 2 losses so far this year.
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 04:37 PM   #990
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Good win, any word on next round or has she played it yet?